• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Score Display not working

ProjectArk

Smash Rookie
I hope I am not the only one who has an issue with this. The score display option does not work for the newest version of project M 2.5b. Is there a something I am doing wrong or is it just a glitch that needs to be patched in the later versions?

I love playing with the score display off. I think it makes the game that much more fun.

ProjectArk

Smash Rookie
Are you using the wifi build? If you are, you need to replace the RSBE01.gct, menu2 folder, and system folder.
I am using the Full Set Hackless Wii build. I am also using custom music (i don't think that should inter fear) as well as two custom levels i got from the brawl vault. If that will inter fear with anything let me know.

ProjectArk

Smash Rookie
I tried reinstalling it twice already. I believe it might have something to do with the stages I add (possible) that’s the only thing i can think of. Is this happening to anyone else?

Revven

FrankerZ
Here's my question:

What do you see on the rules menu? Do you see "Input Assistance" or "Stock Control" anywhere?

ProjectArk

Smash Rookie
I see all the normal project m 2.5b additions in the menu screen. The only thing i do differently is on "score display" i turn it off since i prefer to not know the exact percentage during the fight (it is my experience that my friends and i fight to the last stock without getting discouraged on their exact hit percentage).

Now due some personal issues i am unable to do a complete re-stall of the game without any of my personal additions (such as custom stages i imported from brawl vault and some music) but that should not interfere with the menu aspect of the update. But yes I see the "Input Assistance" or "Stock Control" options.

Any suggestions or is this happening to anyone else? I can take a screen shot of myself playing and set it up to youtube if that would help.

Top Bottom