• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~SAUGA PRESENTS: STARFURRY 5~~ May 2nd. Mississauga, ON. Melee. Results up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byron 1337

Smash Journeyman
Waterloo, Ontario, IGLOO-LAND Oh, and play Melee
He beat Kirbykaze in pools I think.

Match 1 Fox ditto, Match 2 KK ***** his *** with Sheik, match 3 Corneria CP so KK went Fox. He lost again, game set match byron.

I also heard that Byron beat PKM in pools. But I have no comment on that. I think he used ness and Pika or something. :laugh:

I haven't seen the full bracket results yet so I have no idea how well he did.
Lulz. Not quite, but close.

Match 1: Sheik vs. Fox on yoshi's (I think). I got 2 or 3 stocked.
Match 2: Fox ditto on Green Greens. I won and was saved by a brick.
Match 3: Fox Dittos on Stadium. I was on my game and KK killed himself.

But unfortunately, Green Greens was banned so we redid the set twice and KK won both times, but I learned a bunch so I'm happy.

PKM beat me in Fox dittos, and then he went G&W and Pika. I camped him out and won both.

Lolz then I got into brackets. I got Kage first round and got him down to one stock on the first match and 2 stocks on the second. I think I did okay. Then Sylar knocked me out of the tourney.

This was prolly my favourite tourney that I have ever attended.

Shoutouts:

Grmo: Sick tourney bro. Wish I got to play you more. Sexual food as well

Sylar: Good **** son! We ***** teams. We definately need to play more!

Jack: You own man! We need to play more along with sylar.

Nightmare: Good fun commentating

Kyle: Nice fox, tough luck in pools

RaynEX: Fun friendlies, I really want to win a match against you though. Good **** winning!

David: You are too fun to play! Your Sheik ***** hard.

Santana: Money pools matches. Legit Falcon.

Mikey: I think this is your name. Sweet falcon dittos on Yoshi's.

Ryan: didn't get to play you, maybe next time!

Adnan: Good matches against you! Mute city match was mad gay.

Omni: you've really improved. Loved our matches, I can;t approach you wihtout getting punished though.

Josh: Campy fox vs. Campy Falco = MAD HOMOSEXUALITY

NY: Get ***** in teams.

PKM: Try harder and own me in pools nex time k?

VWins: You can't be up-air'd by fox. Congrats on second.

Kage: I loved our bracket matches, I had fun chilling with you as well :laugh:

Gizmo: Lol imagigine RaynEX doing the Gizmo. So funny.

Mike: Lol I have mindless upsmashing skills in teams.

I know I'm forgetting people. Oh well, I'm tired.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
bernard: no, it was match 1 sheik vs fox yoshi i win, match 2 green green i sd and block saves him from uair ko twice so i lose, match 3 he beats me in fox ditto pokemon stadium

because that ***** teh bracket and josh / adnan / various others had pms attacks, and he cped a banned level, i was told to rematch him and use that as a new set for pools because it wasn't a legit set (even though it would be a legit win at like every other tournament) and won 2-0 and the bracket was fixed. that's what caused all the dumb confusion, and why his bracket changed from his hard player being like mike to vwins.

i don't think he'd beat either of them, but that's a pretty gay difficulty jump.

i think he should have kept his higher seeding, people get jewed by pools all the time, not everyone wants to take them super duper seriously and work exclusively on their mains but oh well i guess if we're going to have people upset i'll play seriously the whole time.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
He is being really lazy with tagging and naming the videos. I gave him an outline of how to do it, but now he's going to upload them onto my account so I can do it for him. Honestly, if he was going to record he should be able to do everything properly for the community. Its his responsibility, as the one who recorded all the important matches.

I've told him numerous times to put the tournament name in the descriptions and to put player names in the tags, but he won't do it for some reason.

After he finishes uploading my set with Vwins, I think I'll be doing the tagging and stuff from there.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
if that's the case then the whole thing was bs and we shouldn't have altered the bracket in the first place.

i was told it was banned by grmo and adnan at the venue, i guess people don't know their own tournament's rules.

Sanu

Smash Champion
i think he should have kept his higher seeding, people get jewed by pools all the time, not everyone wants to take them super duper seriously and work exclusively on their mains but oh well i guess if we're going to have people upset i'll play seriously the whole time.
I can complain as much as I want, doesn't mean that doing so would result in anything changing; nor did I expect as such. It happened and I was being vocal about it, I was not going out of my way to change the outcome of pools itself. Nothing was going to change and it shouldn't have, that's just how I deal with disappointment.

But as it turns out, the stage was banned and thus the set wasn't legit anyways. TOs reserve the right to change the rules before the tournament begins and Grmo did so, going as far as having Adnan announcing the bans before pools started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom