• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

santa cruz county/aptos/whateve

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hi,

There aren't really any regular local tourneys in SC. Every so often though there's something at UCSC or something in Monterey. If those happen then threads get posted here generally.

And the local crew is Deep Norcal, which consists mainly of myself and Mikkuz in SC, Foxroar in Aptos, Frotaz in Aromas, and ShadowBTZO in Salinas. We're pretty good, I think...so if you wanna play get in touch with one of us and we can figure something out.

GummiBears

Smash Rookie
Hi,

There aren't really any regular local tourneys in SC. Every so often though there's something at UCSC or something in Monterey. If those happen then threads get posted here generally.

And the local crew is Deep Norcal, which consists mainly of myself and Mikkuz in SC, Foxroar in Aptos, Frotaz in Aromas, and ShadowBTZO in Salinas. We're pretty good, I think...so if you wanna play get in touch with one of us and we can figure something out.
Thanks for the info. Me and my friends are only 16, will we able to get into the UCSC whatever's?
I'm friends with Foxroar and his brother so maybe there IS a way for me to play with you guys! :DDD

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Peeps can come over to my place tomorrow if they want. I live near downtown SC.

EDIT: Sunday works too.

GummiBears

Smash Rookie
well, i'm down for starting in the morning. ummm.... if you can get foxroar to call me or something to know if it's for sures, that would be awesome. send me a message or something?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I dunno about foxroar, but I talked to Danny aka ShadowBTZO a bit ago, and he's down for smash. Probably at my place. When I find out when, I'll post or something, so look for it tomorrow, or just send me a PM when you (any of you) want to come over and I'll give my address.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
If you guys live in watsonville

and um

want to go to santa cruz tomorrow

I can take you

Cause I play smash bros.

im kinda good

i wanna go

Top Bottom