• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Francisco players interested in weekly friendly/money matches?

secypotato

Smash Cadet
Attentions SF smashers, I'm considering using my studio area for a weekly smash safe haven. If enough people are interested I'll actually start it up. It will be in the mission district if thats ok. Thinking sunday afternoon. Probably be friendlies and money matches between willing parties. Post if you have an interest or suggestion or know of other weekly happenings in SF. Also any questions you have.

Burr

Smash Apprentice
hey i guess im the first post, but hey i think this would be a great idea. i've been trying to find a place to play some smash with other players ive never met before.

secypotato

Smash Cadet
This is true, however as far as we've seen these bi-weeklies are unreliable. So we are at least trying to find another way to meet each other.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
anyway i thinks its a cool idea plus this is like invite to party........yeah! TOTS! im game and NR4U also

Burr

Smash Apprentice
NR4U? james? from sota? if thats you im nick, harrys friend. and yeah i think this would be a great idea cuz i really wana play more ppl!!!

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
hey NIck its jeremy you know james's bro. long to no battle. have you gotten stronger cause i have. we got fight agian somtime soon

Burr

Smash Apprentice
hey wassup man, yeah iono i hope i got better but i never know cuz i only play harry haha and mark occasionally. yup we gota play again som time last time at harrys those 2v2s were fun

Fett50115

Smash Rookie
SFState Smashers

My friends and I smash at SF State very frequently . At least once a week. Sometimes we take the cube to the arcade and play against random people. If you have something set up in the area or want to smash with us drop me a line

Grayfox@sfsu.edu

Top Bottom