• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Smash 64 Players?

kingssd3

Smash Rookie
Wondering if any of you guys still exist. I'm livin in San Diego-

And I'm down to money match anybody, any amount. (for 64)

I'll be at Evo West and Evo World as well, if anybody wants to play there...

GO OLDSCHOOL

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I play ssb64 when I get the chance, I just don't own a copy myself, and I have a couple of friends that play it. I'm down in ocean beach, and I'd be happy to play you wherever

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
wow 4 of the best in the world live in cali and you're accepting any amount? I'd be careful about doing that.

kingssd3

Smash Rookie
kyubikirby<<<

I live in the Carmel Mountain area, which is like 20 minutes North. I'd be down to money match anytime after this Thursday (when finals are done)

M3tr01D<<<

Yeah, maybe I should say "reasonable amount". like $10~$50 or $50-$100, something like that. Thanks for the head up. Hey, where does Isai live anyways?

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
yo, i live in RB. lets play sometime, though i'm gonna have to hold off on the money match. maybe i'll do 1 dollar haha.

Top Bottom