• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
If anyone can pick me up for the tournament next saturday, please let me know. I'd be taking the morning megabus and arriving in san antonio around noon.

MEGABUS TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR WHOBO WEEKEND.

You know you wanna go, so go to http://us.megabus.com/ and buy your tickets for 1 dollar each RIGHT NOW.

If you act now, the change in your pocket could get you across the country to WHOBO V!

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
If anyone can pick me up for the tournament next saturday, please let me know. I'd be taking the morning megabus and arriving in san antonio around noon.

MEGABUS TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR WHOBO WEEKEND.

You know you wanna go, so go to http://us.megabus.com/ and buy your tickets for 1 dollar each RIGHT NOW.

If you act now, the change in your pocket could get you across the country to WHOBO V!
All right! I'm buying my ticket right now!

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Last brief reminders for tomorrow:

1. If you are bringing a set up, Please show up promptly at 10:30 AM. This will allow us with 30 minutes to ensure everything is okay with the venue before we let the general public in at 11am.

2. You may have noticed that I have crossed out the previous schedule for the last 36 or so hours. This was because someone was flying in from NYC for this tournament, and needed a ride from one of my judges. The matter was resolved without incident, and so the previous schedule was restored.

3. If you are entering Smash 64, Please bring both a gamecube and a N64 controller. I am lost in the amount of set ups people are going to bring for that tournament, and it is best to be prepared.

4. I will bring two extension cords and surge protectors to the tournament. One set is for my PC which I will be bringing, and the other is for the infamous windowed back wall, which has no electricity in front of the windows. I encourage you to at least bring surge protectors to the event so that we can get electricity for the event.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So with this tournament that the above person is talking about happening, will the Smashfest still be held tommorow at Ooples?

And if so, last week you were without an additonal set-up. While I can't bring the Wii (as it is not mine) or a TV I could bring my GC with Melee if you guys need it/want it? o.o

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If someone posts a message like that, it's just a reminder for setups n such. I can assure you none of us is very likely not going to any tournaments outside of WHOBO 5 so don't worry too much about it, smashfest is still happening this weekend.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Last brief reminders for tomorrow:

1. If you are bringing a set up, Please show up promptly at 10:30 AM. This will allow us with 30 minutes to ensure everything is okay with the venue before we let the general public in at 11am.

2. You may have noticed that I have crossed out the previous schedule for the last 36 or so hours. This was because someone was flying in from NYC for this tournament, and needed a ride from one of my judges. The matter was resolved without incident, and so the previous schedule was restored.

3. If you are entering Smash 64, Please bring both a gamecube and a N64 controller. I am lost in the amount of set ups people are going to bring for that tournament, and it is best to be prepared.

4. I will bring two extension cords and surge protectors to the tournament. One set is for my PC which I will be bringing, and the other is for the infamous windowed back wall, which has no electricity in front of the windows. I encourage you to at least bring surge protectors to the event so that we can get electricity for the event.

whats this for again?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'll be there, and I think I will bring my Gamecube as a just in case since there weren't that many people last time and am unfourtantly unable to bring the Wii. Hope you guys don't mind Melee instead of Brawl being brought. :p

Valdens

Smash Ace
I have controllers now, bought two Wii to GameCube adapters so my setup now works, and want to go into real training mode for WHOBO. I'm gonna start hosting and attending Smashfests more frequently.

Who has a genuine interest in training for WHOBO?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Just a reminder guys, tournament on the 27th, please bring setups, and as many friends/newcomers as you can.

Thanks in advance!
I can't bring friends or newcomers or even a setup if I come. But I can bring like 4 GC controllers and even an extra Wiimote if it is needed. I remember you saying something about waving the venue fee if people brought enough controllers, cause I can bring 4 (and all of them work, for the most part as 2 of them have slight problems but nothing gamebreaking I think (on one the rubber piece on the control stick has a tendancy to fall off and the other the Y button can be unresponive at times but the X button works 100% and you have to push hard on the R button to get it to work but the L button works much better). So yea if I can bring all that if I do decide to come can that get me the venue fee waved? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom