• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai and his own Kirby bias

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I wonder how elfilin could work?!
Perhaps he uses attacks from Fecto elfilif i mean they have become one again?

Lenidem

Smash Lord
Forgot I made this topic ages ago, but I actually made a video covering this very subject

I'd like to cover other franchises later, but I had to start with Kirby
Very interesting video! I don't know anything about the Kirby games, but your analysis seems clear and based on facts. As for the next franchise... I suppose you should pick one that you really like. Have fun while making it!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
This is gonna sound like a very bold hot take, but I think alongside more love to the modern side in general, the franchise has gotten enough of a reputation and source material to justify both BWD and Magolor as newcomers next game.
I think you could even justify a third Character!
But yeah Magolor and BWD really should become characters both a fixtures of modern kirby with BWD being almost always P2 and magolor being really popular! And having his own side Mode and bossfights!

Lenidem

Smash Lord
This is gonna sound like a very bold hot take, but I think alongside more love to the modern side in general, the franchise has gotten enough of a reputation and source material to justify both BWD and Magolor as newcomers next game.
I think it really depends on how many characters the next episode will star. Like, I'm strongly convinced that The Legend of Zelda "deserves" more characters. But if the roster is trimmed down to, let's say, around 30 characters in total, I'll have to admit that Link, Zelda and Ganondorf may be "enough". Of course, seeing some other series being given preferential treatment doesn't seem fair, but that's another problem.

Top Bottom