• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saki Amamiya (Update PSA Request) Please!!!

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
It's the Saki over Toon Link PSA
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15305
Is anyone willing to add new textures for him with these?

Right now, there are only two models. The first one is the normal model so that one is to be untouched. The red one is just the same thing except with a red shirt but I want it to be just like the one is the picture. Then I want to have new models for the rest of the palette swaps based on the blue, green, yellow, and black in that order.

I have how I want his voice to go so if anyone is an sfx master, they can message me and i can tell them exactly how i want it to go.

For the moves that I want taken from the AT, I also want the sound effects from the AT as he performs the moves
I want his psa to go from the Assist:
(The sword slicing that already exists in the PSA has electrical properties like :zerosuitsamus: instead of the normal sword slicing like the assist, so I want that to be fixed)
1. Side Smash A will be the sword slicing 4 times like the assist
3. Up smash, Uair, Bair, Fair, F-tilt, Up-tilt, Neutral A, are all fine the way they are except, as I mentioned before, need to be fixed to normal sword slicing, not electric.
4. Down Smash, Nair, Down Tilt, Dair, and jump are all perfectly fine so leave them

(Saki has no B moves whatsoever so you'll have to be going from scratch except for his Up B, which needs to be edited)
5. New move: Side B, This is where I want to have where he slides across the floor kinda fast like the assist, to reach his target.
6. New move: Up B, this is where I want him to jump super high like the assist.
7. New move: Down B I want to be a counter, taken from marth, except I want the attack to be one sword slice.
8. New move: Neutral B move is the gunshot from the assist going straight forward on the ground while the gunshot in the air will be going at an angle downward.

Last edited:

unlistedNiL

Smash Cadet
this would be the perfect character to add into the smash series. I'm not familiar with him but I like his art.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
this would be the perfect character to add into the smash series. I'm not familiar with him but I like his art.
I know! I'd at least want someone to finish his PSA so I can at least play as him in Brawl since he was deconfirmed for SSB4

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Well, it's ok. But I AM surprised that modders aren't more than happy to help me. Maybe no one cares enough about the character or its too much work. I've even asked on Brawl Vault and still nothing.

unlistedNiL

Smash Cadet
Well, it's ok. But I AM surprised that modders aren't more than happy to help me. Maybe no one cares enough about the character or its too much work. I've even asked on Brawl Vault and still nothing.
goodluck! bump

neox-the-neobian

Smash Cadet
the best place to post these ideas are the KC-MM forums as it is a website dedicated to brawl modding

unlistedNiL

Smash Cadet
he just deleted a couple of my threads b4 since they were 'duplicates' even tho they werent the same thing exactly, but was the same topic.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
he just deleted a couple of my threads b4 since they were 'duplicates' even tho they werent the same thing exactly, but was the same topic.
So your saying he would've deleted mine because of the inactivity in terms if no one helping me out? :O

Top Bottom