• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAC-Town Casual gaming @ gman's apartment May 4th

gm4n

Smash Cadet
:laugh: Late post i know, but tommorow friday the 4th of may, i will be holding casual SSBM games at my place in sacramento, cali. I only have one TV so if you're impatient, bring another TV :)
My apartment isn't that big so i might have to cap off at around 10-15 people.
i only have gamecube and wii, so if u can bring another TV and another copy of smash, we can get some more games in. If not o well.
I dont have food or drinks so you'll have to take care of yourselves. Its ok to eat at my apartment, just dont make a mess. If you're interested give me a call so i can get a head count of how many people are coming.

Where? Rivercrest Village Apartments 7984 La Riviera Drive apt 63 Sacramento California 95826 (2 minutes from CSUS)
When? May 4th 4pm- until i get tired.
Contact info: Phone# 512 484 3223 email: giannialsasua@hotmail.com AIM: P1n0y GMAN
Add. info. :
-When parking at my apartment complex, any spot without a roof is fine, if you park in a spot WITH a roof, get off of it because you're parking in a tenant's spot.
-BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER
-Remember its all fun

If you're lost, or have trouble getting here, just call my phone number, its the best way to contact me. DO not call me between the hours of 6am - 12pm on friday because i will be at work (Gap @ arden fair)

ONE TV MEANS IF WE HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE THE GAMES ARE GOING TO GO BY SLOW. CALL ME IF YOU're WILLING TO bring in a TV

okay all fun and games take it ez

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Same here. Hold it next weekend and I'm betting a lot of Sactown's finest will show up. Myself included if I'm not working.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
don't include yourself in finest son. Seriously. **** I forgot you were goin to the biweekly and with us tomi LMAO. I should team with you and do double fox but i think me and simna are teaming. You should team with kevin.

gm4n

Smash Cadet
ok well ill host it tommorow and most likely next friday, depending on my work schedule. Ill keep this post updated. But if anyone is coming to tommorow's event, contact me by phone so ill have a head count :)

DRGN

Technowizard
I'll be free, but I'll need a ride.

Here's the whole situation - Simna is going with me, DRGN, and Civil to the NCB. You could pick me and DRGN up from his house tomorrow, then drop all three of us off at my house afterwards. We both (DRGN and I) live in Rancho Cordova, you can find us on the GSC. How does that sound? I'd love to Smash tomorrow.

gm4n

Smash Cadet
can you guys give me a contact number so we can talk on the phone? it would be a lot easier

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
hey delphiki i talked to gm4n and he says picking you guys up is ok with him if you guys can help him a bit with gas (this is not gonna be a big gathering, so i'll let you guys decide whether you want to take the ride w/ gas cost or not go) cause rancho is kinda far from where he is. I'll probably be getting a ride with JoyfulDoom.

Oh and gm4n wants u to call him to get the details straightened out^_^ (his number is on the first post)

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
oh mah a-gawd, I think you live right next to my brother. I can go, I just gotta leave at 6. I need to be at work by 7, so I can pick up rancho dudes, but they'll need a ride back. Any chance we could show at 3 so we (I) can play longer?

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Look's like I'll be at this. See you guy's tommorow.

DRGN: I really wanted to play your DK with my g&w at the last monthly. Much better than my Ness.

The_Marth_Madness

Smash Journeyman
holy ****, Gman just left. I <3 his Marth. I now have someone that plays Marth that I can practice against :D

Sorry if I was a little "gone" Gman, I was tired lol. And uhm.. you'll let me use your controller at San Jose right?

gm4n

Smash Cadet
oh mah a-gawd, I think you live right next to my brother. I can go, I just gotta leave at 6. I need to be at work by 7, so I can pick up rancho dudes, but they'll need a ride back. Any chance we could show at 3 so we (I) can play longer?
i would let u at 3.. but im picking up some peeps for the SJ bi's on saturday, so i wont be home till 4

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
WOAH! You're going to SJSU? If possible can I get a ride too? I've got 35 bucks, I'll give you however much you want for gas, just as long as I can enter the tourney. I can smash today too if you want.

EDIT: Oh Tyde, since you can't go at 3, you could come and smash at my place for an hour and then we could go to gman's.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
WOAH! You're going to SJSU? If possible can I get a ride too? I've got 35 bucks, I'll give you however much you want for gas, just as long as I can enter the tourney. I can smash today too if you want.

EDIT: Oh Tyde, since you can't go at 3, you could come and smash at my place for an hour and then we could go to gman's.
yeah sure see you at three. And none of this "Oh, yeah, I'm not at home where I SAID I'd be, I'm actually at McDonalds, lol. Pick me up" bull****.

The_Marth_Madness

Smash Journeyman
So will it be an STD at Gmans? Or just a little smashfest?

Oh yeah, I'm seeing Spider-man 3 today, so I'll call you to some get me after the showing :D

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I wont be going. I have a lot of stuff to do and I also dont want to have to drive home from CSUS in rush hour. Much apologies to Tom, I wont be at your place either. I hope to make it to the next one.

gm4n

Smash Cadet

i dont have any seats left, if someone bails ill let you know. and im pretty sure one of em is going to. call my cell if u need me**1stpost**

gm4n

Smash Cadet
Actually, I wont be going. I have a lot of stuff to do and I also dont want to have to drive home from CSUS in rush hour. Much apologies to Tom, I wont be at your place either. I hope to make it to the next one.
just leave after 8 o clock and u should be in clear of rush hour :p

Top Bottom