• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Run for Your Lives - Angry Sun Turns Up the Heat!

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.

That's right! The star with the scowl from Super Mario Bros. 3 has risen to fight!
Angry Sun will haunt your dreams!

He is watching you--every day you go outside. Are you afraid of his piercing glare? His temper that is matched only by his body heat? Do you want to avoid becoming his next victim?

If the answer to all of the above questions is yes, then offer your support for him here! The summer may over, but Angry Sun is always looming!

All hail Angry Sun!!

Altais

Smash Champion
What radiance! What brute intimidation! It seems the Sun's fearsome stare alone has already inspired followers!

For all whom have ignored his magnificence thus far, it is not too late to repent!

I'll only accept this if we also get the angry Moon from Majora's Mask.
Annnnnd a certain adept whose game shares our shining master's name.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I love this and support it.

Also bump. :awesome:

I'm not even a little bit sorry

Last edited:

Altais

Smash Champion
With the summer again upon us, his influence is mounting! I am sure many of you have felt his wrath already as you've stepped outdoors! Don't you see? 'Tis his punishment for us! Everyone, it is not too late! Despite his temparament, Angry Sun is lenient to his followers! Join me and Angry Sun, and he may grace you with a mild winter!

Top Bottom