• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy's Final smash glitches

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
Rarely, when using Roy's Final Smash, he will perform the series of attacks regardless of whether or not he connects with an opponent, or when he does connect, the hits don't link together, leaving Roy vulnerable for counterattack when the final smash ends.
Also, if the last opponent dies with their final stock while Roy is using his final smash series of attacks, but is not finished by the attacks, the game will not take a stock off of the KO'd character for about a minute, resulting in Roy being alone in a match for a short while.

KFrosty

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it seems that Roy's FS is chock full of stock glitches. a common one is when someone who ISN'T hit by the FS dies, they might never come back

I found that pausing the game and pressing the r button to cycle a few times tends to alleviate this (not always, but usually)

Also, I notice that sometimes all the characters on screen freeze during it's duration, and sometimes they don't. I don't know which is the glitch, but nonetheless it occurs.

Top Bottom