• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Room mate Searches on SWF?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm sure most won't need that since they are young and prolly with their parents/legal guardians/relatives. But I'm talking about the ones who are outgrowing their stay. Like me.

I'm 23, and studying Human services. Getting my AA this week. I'll then be going to Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to continue studying Human services/Social Work for my BA and then my Masters.

To get to the point, my mother wants me out by the end of the year. So my question is, what do you guys do to find ideal room mates in your area? Any tips?

I will give more details later (likes/dislikes, what I would tolerate, what would annoy me but wouldn't fuss much over, and what I wouldn't tolerate, etc), but I will say that I currently am looking for a job before committing to look for a room mate. But would still like to hear how one does it. Of course, since I smash and go to tournies, I would love to room with someone else who also does, or at least plays videogames so we could play together.

I also don't know if anyone has looked for Room mates on SWF before and I might try that in the future.

Top Bottom