• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RIGHT in the village of Huntington, NY MECHfests

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Hey SWF, I'm MechWarrior. I've been a part of the overall video game culture for over 5 years, and I never gave back anything but money in MMs I should've been more pragmatic about(not that I'd lose in Marvel now and PM shortly, everyone is a puzzle I can figure out mid-game now, dead serious).

UNTIL NOW

BEHOLD

A NEAR-IDEAL SMASHFEST LOCATION WITH NEAR-IDEAL PLACEMENT
and lots of space lol

http://goo.gl/maps/uhRTQ

That's street view BTW. Where I am, there's no excuse for dodging/dipping at ALL.
There's even a parking lot 200 or so feet away!

NOT JUST SMASH EITHER THOUGH, FOOD:

NON-SMASH GAMES

A BROLIC-ASS (CRT) TV TO PLAY THEM ON

NOSTALGIA/MOVIES/SHOWS THAT ARE GOOD(6 OUT OF TOO MANY TO COUNT)

If all of that doesn't get people to show(5-6 PM heads have no excuse for dodging now), I don't know what will.

People can show up anytime doe(lemme know you want to so I can give my cell so I know arrival times/etc.), ESPECIALLY THE 5-6 PM HEADS IN HUNTINGTON.
I will pay public transit expenses for anyone who crashes for the night or comes from far away!
^Not all the time but I'll make the effort.

f anyone wants to set up something for that day or late that night, call or text 1-631-255-3650(that's my cell) to lemme know your plans, and for me to see if they feasible. Like, ANY time of the week that isn't about 10AM-11AM or so on Tuesday/Thursday is open to all comers, assuming I don't have any obligations(which ain't often LOL).
My stream is twitch.tv/mechwarriorny. Still getting the kinks out, stay tuned!

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
When you stream, be sure to enable "Archiving" in settings: otherwise it won't save your streams at all.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Well, I'll have official sessions up on FB and stuff; BUT I have near-infinite free time, so if people want to get something going on a whim, they can contact(call or text) the cell number I just put in the OP. Planned sessions will be added to the OP when they're near.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
BUMP, THAT WAS THE FIRST OF MANY MECHFESTS.
OF MANY, FOOLS

lemme plan for a bit for an actual tourney to happen though, lol. until I get that set up,
CALL ME IF YOU WANNA WATCH THE GOOD 80'S/90'S/GOOD POST-2000 SHOWS/MOVIES ETC,
I have vidya too.

WHAT ELSE MUST I PROVIDE
I BUILT IT, ****** SHOULD COME

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Bump, I'm scheduling an event within the next 3 weeks. Stay tuned!

Top Bottom