• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ride to 0c3 for T!mmy, T0mmy and I?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Well, since 0c3 is coming up, T!mmy, T0mmy and I are desperate for a ride and we're hoping anyone from SoCal would be as kind as to give us a ride to the venue. We've all agreed to pay for gas money ofcourse and any offer is appreciated. We really need a ride, so please, help us out!! Thanks to all in advance.

cmin

Smash Ace
welll i dont think timmy and tommy saw my post but it seems highly that i'm going to OC3 and im from portland oregon and i was gonna drive thru eugene and i asked them if they wanted to ride with me but they havent responded yet.. but if they do wanna ride with me.. then i guess you can come with me too. are you from cali ?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
yeah, thanks for the response, T!mmy agreed to take up my offer on housing and such, so if you need housing before the event, I can probably help. T!mmy and T0mmy are coming to Cali a day before 0c3.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Cmin, I saw your post and asked for your AIM to talk to you about it in the OSM thread. If you're going down to 0C3, t0mmy and I would indeed carpool with you. Connor (Marth/Falco Pro) has offered us housing, as mentioned above. :)

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
WAIT A MIN there stayoing wit u O.o i need a ride also so wuld it be iight if i maby travveled wit u guys connor xPPPP otherwise im screwed T-T

go ef urself connor ur being a jacka.ss lately u have no friggin repect for others if u want people to respect u first u gotta give repect *****

cmin

Smash Ace
WAIT A MIN there stayoing wit u O.o i need a ride also so wuld it be iight if i maby travveled wit u guys connor xPPPP otherwise im screwed T-T
welll the thing is there might not be any room in my car if my friend (binx) decides to come down with me.. but if he doesnt you're more than welcomed to take the last seat

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord

go ef urself connor ur being a jacka.ss lately u have no friggin repect for others if u want people to respect u first u gotta give repect *****
I can't even understand this freaking run-on sentence. If you're asking to stay my house, it's a NO. Also, I do give respect, to those that are my friends and to those that don't piss me off. Who the hell said I even wanted respect *******? I didn't even do anything and you suddenly start cussing at me. If you want me to shut up on AIM, just tell me to instead of trying to insult me.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Cmin, we canceled our tickets down there because we'd rather ride with you. Also, we should set up a fund to get Aftermath to go with us so we can have 5 OR players for crews. If we save money by carpooling maybe we can get him down there.

Top Bottom