• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse Neutral Aerial

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
If you time it right, Toon Link can turn mid air and shoot his bow in the other direction. To be more clear, Toon Link turns around with his bow and arrow. To do this you need to hit B follow by the direction behind you very fast.

Edit: So you all know I am posting this because in a previous post I heard that it was taken out. I just wanted to clarify for all of you guys. =)

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvrlptQ9jho

Jash

Smash Lord
Found something that I thought Toon Link players would like to know. If you time it right, link can turn mid air and shoot his bow in the other direction. To be more clear, Toon Link turns around with his bow and arrow. To do this you need to hit B follow by the direction behind you very fast.

Edit: So you all know I am posting this because in previous post I heard that it was taken out. I just wanted to clarify for all of you guys. =)

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvrlptQ9jho
This is old lolz, but nice try.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
This is old lolz, but nice try.
"Edit: So you all know I am posting this because in previous post I heard that it was taken out. I just wanted to clarify for all of you guys. =)"

I'm not trying to coin anything, I'm simply letting everyone know its still in =P. I included the description because I am sure not everyone knows about it (a lot of new people are coming now that Brawl is here) and I called it Arrow Turning because I didn't know the name that people used with it. Not trying to coin a tech or anything lol, just trying to help people with information.

Top Bottom