• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Returning stages?

susu_atari

Smash Ace
In Melee, there were three stages that returned from SSB, Yoshi's Island, Kongo Jungle, and Dream Land, and I see no reason that they wouldn't bring back any stages from Melee.
My question is this: Which three stages do YOU think most deserve to come back?

My personal picks? Termina Great Bay, Flatzone and Brinstar Depths

splat

Smash Lord
You've probably picked three of my least favorite stages.
I'd say... Hyrule Temple (it would be hot to see that one in Brawl detail), FoD and Peach Castle.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
There is a topic already like this. Its the Official Stage Discussion. Go there.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=111999
An entire section has been made for stage discussion, and the official stage discussion thread is very general. If this thread doesn't need to be here, because of the official stage discussion thread, then neither should any other more specific stage-related thread. Please don't try to moderate unless you are in fact a moderator, as you're likely to get it wrong.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Apologies to Jigglymaster, I thought you were talking about THE Official Stage Discussion thread. Found your past stage discussion, and will be posting there posthaste (no pun intended).

Also, mods should close this thread to avoid confusion.

smashmaniac16

Smash Journeyman
i think Hyrule temple will return, big blue will probably return with a new look(it might be mute city or sand ocean) peach's castle will probably return too.

FoxxehRoxxeh

Smash Journeyman
In the R.I.D.L.E.Y. Sniper Lookout, Sniping Ridley
I believe Final Destination will get a big Make-over like Battlefield did, FoD will made a return, and for a third... Pokemon Stadium will get updated as well, and I believe Greens Greens will return, Brinstar Depths had a good concept, they just need to improve it, so I think that's back.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Brinstar is such a joke. Pokefloats was the best stage ever. Maybe they will have it return, but with an extended series of floats.

I'm also hoping for Rainbow Cruise to return.

Puffs

Smash Ace
Temple, Corneria, and Final Destination lololololololololz!!!!1111

But in all seriousness, I'd love to see all the stages return, even the ones from 64.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Hyrule Temple for sure. Other than that... Sector Z (way back from 64), Fourside and either Icicle Mountain or Big Blue.

Vagrant Lustoid

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyone else (who hasn't already said so) who simply wants Final Destination to return and be playable? I mean, no distractions, no platforms. Just the main stage. Let's Brawl.

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see N64: Sector Z, Peach's Castle, GC: Mute City, Big Blue, Kongo Jungle(the Cranky stage), Kraid Stage, Fourside, and Hyrule Temple..

Smash Ace
In Melee, there were three stages that returned from SSB, Yoshi's Island, Kongo Jungle, and Dream Land, and I see no reason that they wouldn't bring back any stages from Melee.
My question is this: Which three stages do YOU think most deserve to come back?

My personal picks? Termina Great Bay, Flatzone and Brinstar Depths
those are some of the more annoying stages.
I think Mute City, FD , and Hyrule Temple.

monty06

Smash Ace
i like to see fd, dl64, fod and ps they are the best stages i would like all of them to return.

Top Bottom