• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Replays Can't Play Despite Wi-Fi Set

Heero Yuy

#sweg
I put the correct .gct in my Full Set to make it a Wi-Fi set. Also, I have no stage textures or character textures, yet I always desync whenever I play my replays to study my playstyle. What could be the problem?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
are damage percents turned on?

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
If you played a match with percents on and then took a replay, to watch that replay without it desyncing you have to go to the options menu and turn on percents from there, then go back to the replay. I know it sounds weird, but that's the way it is.

Also nice signature. Good ol' Maritime Zelda looking as nice as ever. Might even redo it and make it nicer soon.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Yeah, you have to go to the options menu and turn the input assist on/off, depending on whether or not the replay of the match you played also had input assist turned on/off.

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
What I'm saying is the issue is that damage% option also controls input assist and that is a mistake correct?

Top Bottom