• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regional Leaders...

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Looking for respected leaders from each region to discuss possible plans for FC. Please contact me if you might be interested in this opportunity. Time is critical, and I would like to hear back from multiple organizers in your region via PM. Please consider everything that is discussed private until it is decided to release information. Thanks for your time!

Mods, you can close this after few days to a week.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Bump. Also, just want to clarify that you don't actually have to be attending FC, in fact this is only peripherally connected to FC.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Last time I'll push this up, then I'll let it slide. Would like to hear back by Friday if there is any interest.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if no one's gonna speak up, i might as well vouch for hyuga since, well, he's the only one who went to fc6. only a suggestion though, who knows if he's gonna go to the next.

Zoap

Smash Master
kish as it stands right now, not many in norcal have plans to go to fc, so our input shouldnt be taken to strongly.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Thanks chok. Prime, I think people aren't responding because they don't know in what sort of capacity you want participation from them. However I don't want whatever you have in mind to go unconsidered, so I'd be willing to hear what you have in mind.

I've been to both FC3 and FC6, in fact I was the only WC person at FC6 (unfortunately it is not very likely I'll be at the next FC), and I'm a well-respected player (and person) in Norcal. I can't speak for what the other "West" regions think of me. I know a lot of people in Socal, and some in OR and WA.

Top Bottom