• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflecting ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
When Ness hits his own PK Thunder. And goes forward fox can reflect ness himself. In fact anyone can do this if they reflect properly... This may be a design choice, but it should be mentioned.

Dng3

Smash Apprentice
Wow, that is horrible for Ness considering it's his only recovery option. It wouldn't even make sense to be able to reflect him in that state either since he's not a projectile particle...

Phaiyte

Smash Ace
maybe pit's shield? Mario's cape would obviously work, but I would like to know if pit's shield does it.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Pit's shield works the same as mario's cape, it's just that it's a lot harder for him to reflect anything other than projectiles, because only the initial hitbox will turn a player around.

Unless they changed it in PM.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, I'm reporting this issue for my friend... I feel stupid for not checking first, (I checkedyesterday and couldn't reproduce his results) but I wasn't near a computer, and it felt of vital importance if he was reflecting while recovering. He meant the first PK thunder... I only thought he meant the second one (when you're flying) because it's been like that since the dawn of time and I assumed he wasn't stupid... and now I feel really really stupid for misinterpreting what he was saying.
My baaaadddd. I just don't know what went wrong.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
It's okay, little one. Go back to your Project M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom