• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Dixie Kong
Chance: 66%
I'd rate her higher without the ballot, but the ballot really throws a wrench into things. Popularity becomes a factor, and the most popular character happens to be Dixie's biggest competition. However, she does still have everything else going for.

Want: 99%
There's only one character I want more than her, and that one is pretty unrealistic.

Nominate Anna x5.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I guessed 38% for her chance and 55% for her want. There was more people not wanting her than I thought so I'm guessing my chance prediction is still close but her want my be closer to 38% too.

Honestly, I hope it's better than that and it only seemed like I saw a lot of people not really wanting her.
KRYSTAL
CHANCE: 25.01%
WANT: 38.29%
Krystal has the sad honour of being the first character not to crack a 50% "want" rating, but I'm sure a LOT more will follow. We just finished rating one animal girl now we move on to another, please rate Dixie kong in chance and want. Also predict how Impa will do tomorrow.
Wow, I really nailed my reassessment in terms of want percentage. I was hoping for better for her, but I'll take it. It's close to 40% which isn't far from 50%, heh. She still sadly seems to have people that don't like her for silly reasons but I'm glad that most people that voted her low used reasonable reasons like the fact that they just aren't into Star Fox, or they like other characters better, or they aren't a fan of her character for legitimate canon reasons.

Thanks guys for a peaceful voting for Krystal for the most part! I respect that. It's still hard in some places to bring her up without people jumping on your back.

Dark Dude

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DudeSean
Wow, I really nailed my reassessment in terms of want percentage. I was hoping for better for her, but I'll take it. It's close to 40% which isn't far from 50%, heh. She still sadly seems to have people that don't like her for silly reasons but I'm glad that most people that voted her low used reasonable reasons like the fact that they just aren't into Star Fox, or they like other characters better, or they aren't a fan of her character for legitimate canon reasons.

Thanks guys for a peaceful voting for Krystal for the most part! I respect that. It's still hard in some places to bring her up without people jumping on your back.
Sorry. I wasn't on yesterday, so I didn't vote for her. :( She's my most wanted character.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
KRYSTAL
CHANCE: 25.01%
WANT: 38.29%
Krystal has the sad honour of being the first character not to crack a 50% "want" rating, but I'm sure a LOT more will follow. We just finished rating one animal girl now we move on to another, please rate Dixie kong in chance and want. Also predict how Impa will do tomorrow.
25% and 38%? LOL that's terrible :joyful:

Troykv

Smash Master
Dixie Kong

Chance: 45%

K. Rool in popularity far outstrips her, but still she has the advantage of having been in the past have been considered in Smash.

Want: 50%

I'm neutral with it, although I think it might be fun to use.

Nominations:

Micaiah x2
Tiki x2
KOS-MOS x1

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
Dixie Kong 69% ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She is probably coming right after K. Rool, she is the third main character from the DK series and without her it wouldn't be complete :p

Want 69% ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She would be a fresh, unique, different character, and I love that kind of characters, people saying she would be a clone of Diddy is just hilarious so I'm not even arguing with them :laugh:

Impa: Never played a Zelda game, so I guess 69% too
‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shantae x 1
Inkling x 1
Rayman x 1
Magolor x 1
Daisy x 1

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Sorry. I wasn't on yesterday, so I didn't vote for her. :( She's my most wanted character.
It's fine. This thread is just an exercise to see a rough picture of things among us Smashboarders. Plus it gives us a chance to discuss our characters. The real support matters in the ballot of the Smash Bros website... and within our community of Krystal supporters. Feel free to drop by our thread if you haven't. Sorry if you have and I don't remember.

Man, can't wait for Star Fox Wii U news since that'll be shot of adrenaline for us.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Dixie:

Chance - 30%
One side effect of this ballot is that there's no room for characters to hide behind unsubstantiated claims of "these two characters equally popular." Whereas K. Rool has a very real chance at being the top voted Nintendo newcomer, Dixie resides somewhere down in the teens or early twenties, clearly laying that pre-release myth to rest. If Sakurai feels the need to stick to one character per franchise, I don't believe he or Nintendo will see reason to go with the lower-ranking of the two. It simply makes no sense from a business standpoint, and no, she won't be subbed in if he's nixed simply because "DK rep," unless every other character between the two is nixed as well. "Easier to develop" is a shoddy excuse, given that it's either spoken by the people also claiming "she wouldn't/couldn't be a clone" or selectively targeted at K. Rool, given how the same people go right on ahead claiming we're definitely getting characters like Chorus Kids or Inkling with unique mechanics to program.

That being said, if any series is going to get two newcomers chosen for it, it's got to be DK. A trend I've seen is that, regardless of which DK character is getting votes, be it Rool, Dixie, Cranky, Lanky or 8-Bit Barrel, "more DK characters" is universally cited as a roster flaw. Since there's no obvious choice after K. Rool and Isaac, plus the possibility (based on Spainkiller's shaky claims of seeing "moving models of Ridley/Dixie/Mewtwo/Chorus Kids") work was done on her pre-release, she's certainly a solid option for that, especially if they do go the semi-clone route. She becomes likelier the more DLC newcomers are developed for sure.

Want - 55%
After or alongside K. Rool, but not before. Wouldn't fit my playstyle, but would possibly bring in DKC2/DKC3/TF content, which is good. Would love to have a 4-player FFA with the three Kongs and the Kremling King as well.

Impa Prediction - 20%
Citizen middle-ranking character.

Nominate Shovel Knight x5

Last edited:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Dixie Kong :

Chance : 46,15% : I feel she has really good chances, and I hope she makes it.

Want : 100%. Her and Krystal were the only two females I thought should be added to the roster. IMO they should have made it for Brawl too. Well, hopefully this DLC poll will help Dixie make it in Sm4sh.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Day 7: So she's finally here!

Dixie Kong Want: 43%. I'm admittedly biased towards King K. Rool, so I'd like to see him first in Smash Bros first, but I am on a neutral playing field with Dixie Kong. I'd be happy for her supporters if she got in, but my current priority is King K. Rool first before Dixie.

Chances: 40%: She certainly wouldn't be hard to make, whether she be a semi-clone of Diddy or be a fully-fledged newcomer with inspiration from her hair or other sorts of weapons she has. However, I think King K. Rool's might have the better chances since he's got the weight of tons of supporters worldwide.

Impa prediction: 26%

Nominations:
Reimu Hakurei (Touhou) X2 (Still love the Touhou)
Black Mage (Final Fantasy) X3

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Dixie Kong
Chance: 55%
Seems to be in a similar boat to Krystal as there is the likelihood that another character from her series may make the cut before she does, with the issue of multiple reps per franchise. While I think it doesn't necessarily hurt her chances too much, at the same time we still do not know too much in terms of dlc, all we know (100%) is that we are getting Lucas, and that's all we know everything else is speculation...Dixie Kong has the following as well as being part of an underrepresented franchise. Plus the now quickly turning cliche 'she's a female' card is being played again (seemingly tomorrow as well). So she's got a bit going for her, in terms of newcomers she's ranking fairly high which improves her chances...
In terms of what she brings to the table, well I haven't played tropical freeze or any of the more recent DK games (I only really remember playing DKC and DKC2 way back in the day) so I can't say for sure since I'm not completely familiar with the character...With that said I may or may not be generous with the rating but I think she's got a somewhat decent shot methinks...biggest dilemma is whether or not multiple reps in dlc are going to happen, and K Rool clearly has the edge as next in line...

Want: 35%
Well like I said, I'm not all that familiar with the character, yes she is another DK rep (for which I would prefer K Rool first over her) though I do feel 4 reps is a fair number for the franchise and she's clearly 4th... and she's another female but at the same time I'm pretty indifferent about her inclusion, I remember feeling a bit of excitement when Diddy was announced for Brawl and he was fairly fun to play, so Dixie may be worth a try if it happens...

Predictions:
Impa (woot!)-27.5%
Noticing a trend that people seem to undervalue a character's chances (or maybe I overvalue?) so I'm intentionally going to undershoot my intended rating here...let's see if this strategy works if not then random.org it is...lol

nomnomnoms...
Shantae x5

Last edited:

Bebe Mignon

Smash Ace
Dixie Kong
Chance
: 50%
Dixie is a really popular character who is bound to be in Smash someday. Unfortunately, I think there's 50-50 percent chance she'll be a DLC character due to much more popular King K. Rool (whom I completely root for). His popularity somewhat hurts her chance.

Want: 100%
I'm a big fan of her and I would love to see DK, Diddy Kong, and Dixie together in Smash. It would be a sight to behold.

Plus, DK deserves another rep (actually two!). Period!

Impa
Prediction: 45%

Nominations:
Elma from Xenoblade Chronicles X x5

Last edited:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Now let's see here.
Dixie Chances: 45%
I would put it higher, but this ballot happened, and King K Rool has been completely ROOLing the votes. At this point, he's definitely more likely.

Want: 55%
I want another DK rep, but I'd prefer the Crocinator or Funky Kong. Still like Dixie though.

Impa Chances: 65%
Want: 51%

Nominations: Endou Mamoru x3
9-Volt x2

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Dixie Chances: 39%

I... really don't know where to put Dixie Kong. On one hand, she's a popular character from an extremely popular franchise. But on the other hand, there's a character from that franchise that's even more popular then she is. But the DK series is so popular that it could get two newcomers as DLC. And Dixie could use a lot of Diddy's assets (Not saying they'd be clones, but several of Diddy's attacks would work for Dixie) But will Sakurai actually add two characters from the same series as DLC? I don't know!

I'm gonna give this a 39%, as I'm pretty sure we will get some sort of DK newcomer as DLC, and I gave K. Rool an 80% chance, so that's 19% for Dixie right there. And I think there's a decent shot of us getting 2 DK DLC characters, so there's another 20%.

....I'm basically making up numbers as I go, don't judge me :p

Want: 49%

I'm completely indifferent to Dixie Kong. I'm not really hoping for her to be in the game, but I won't be upset if she makes it in either. Bumped it down 1% because I feel K. Rool should get in first.

Impa Predictions: 25%

Not as popular as other characters, and her role in the game is kind of already taken by Sheik. Unless we're going off of Hyrule Warriors, but that's not a canon game. Does that matter? I dunno, I dunno how I'm gonna rate Impa, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Noms:

Rayman x5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Dixie Kong
Chance: 65%
Dixie is one of those characters that faces some competition from her franchise, but luckily she has some good merits to stand on her own. Being a planned character for Brawl, playing a large role in the latest Donkey Kong game for the Wii U, and being widely recognized and iconic are just a few reasons why I feel she has a good shot at being DLC. I'm sure a lot of people will think the choice is more one sided towards King K. Rool, but I believe that their chances are a bit closer than most people on this forum tend to think. I'll give the chimpanzee with the ponytail a solid score of 65%.
A character with stiff competition from her own series, but whose merits will outweigh the other's in the eyes of Sakurai...

Want: 72%
I think she would be a fun character to have on the roster. It would be cool to see both Diddy and Dixie as playable, and I think I would enjoy her playstyle more than K. Rool's. Not really into the heavy weights myself.

Prediction - Impa: 32.7%

Nominations:
x4 Toon Zelda
x1 Tetra

sogeki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MexicanSaiyan
I can say with absolute certainty that we are getting another DK rep. It might not be Dixie ,though since more people want Rool. This might go either way, since Dixie would be light, and Rool would be heavy, there really isn't a way to balance it out. DK is very heavy, and Diddy is like, Midweight.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Dixie Kong
Chance: 20%
+Fairly popular
~+Relevant because of DKC: Tropical Freeze (Not a very important point, but still worth mentioning)
---King K. Rool
+/- Like with Krystal, having a more popular contender from the same series MAY be an issue. It depends on how much DLC we're gonna be getting.
? This is a limitation due to my own lack of knowledge (which is why this is a ?). I don't see moveset potential in her. Dixie Kong experts, please tell what she could do that's unique.

Want: 90%
Even if she's not Spyro, as long as it at least makes one person happy, I'm fine with it.

Prediction:
Impa
17%

Nominations:
So I got extra nominations? Sweet!
Spyro the Dragon [x10]

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Dixie Kong
Dixie Kong vs King K Rool is pretty much a text book example of Relevance vs. Popularity. Dixie Kong has the backing of her recent Tropical Freeze appearance, but there is no questioning that K. Rool has the popularity. Most of the time, Relevance trumps Popularity. If this was speculation for Smash 5, I'd give Dixie a much better chance because of that "rule". However, this is a different ball game, DLC. A popularity contest, where K. Rool really shines due to the aforementioned popularity. I don't think her chances are the greatest, due to that, and I doubt the chances of getting both of them are very reasonable. I think her only shot is if Sakurai's bias rears it's ugly head.

Want: 25%
I LOVE Dixie Kong. She's a great character in the DKC games. As a Smash character though.... ehhhhh. I like the idea of it, but I see her as direct competition to my most wanted character, so my want is low. I'd be happy to see her, but only after the King gets in first. I don't think she has a lot to work with though, which is why my rating is even lower. She'd probably just end up in a situation like Wolf or Lucas, unique standard attacks and similar specials to Diddy with a minor change here and there, which isn't super appealing if you ask me.

Impa Prediction: 46%

Nominations
Rhythm Heaven Character x3
Themed Stage Packs (64, Melee, Brawl) x2

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I know, it was a joke because he is a Shantae fan who ironically rated Dixie with a 0%
And here I thought you had skimmed too fast past my 3 lines post. Alright then...

Dixie:
rating edited; see later post.

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
And here I thought you had skimmed too fast past my 3 lines post. Alright then...

Now, I'd say that Dixie has no chance on account of the DK characters that are already present. Or maybe she does... who knows exactly what is going on at Nintendo *or* in he developers' minds? Maybe they think 2 monkeys aren't enough... but I doubt it.

Still rating her a 0%. Goodbye Dixie. You shall be missed...

...nah, not really.
I don't think the number of a certain species really justifies a 0% rating; for a Nintendo licensed character that has a decent following, relevance within a popular franchise, and the uncertainty behind dlc 0% just seems like a very unrealistic number...a low rating sure but pretty much saying there's no chance in hell is a bit of a stretch methinks....just adds an awkward outlier to the ratings that'll skew things in a weird way...

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I don't think the number of a certain species really justifies a 0% rating; for a Nintendo licensed character that has a decent following, relevance within a popular franchise, and the uncertainty behind dlc 0% just seems like a very unrealistic number...a low rating sure but pretty much saying there's no chance in hell is a bit of a stretch methinks....just adds an awkward outlier to the ratings that'll skew things in a weird way...
I just felt like rating her 0%. Don't take this stuff too seriously. If 0% is "forbidden" on penalty of death, I'll say 1% wall street.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I just felt like rating her 0%. Don't take this stuff too seriously. If 0% is "forbidden" on penalty of death, I'll say 1% wall street.
I don't take anything on the internet seriously....for the most part....

Fire_Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Dixie
Chance: 33%
K.Rool has the advantage, but Dixie has more interesting moveset posibilities than another fat lizard :4bowser::4charizard::4yoshi:... Please don't be a Diddy Clone....

Want: 70%
DK need representation, and she, and/or the King need to be in the game...

Impa Prediction 20%
yeah, sakurai will use a character from hyrule warriors... he didn't even change Ganondorf
another Impa isn't probable either... Maybe for Smash 5 if we get a cool one in the WiiU Game

Nominations
Bub/Bob:bubblebobble: x2
Rayman 2x
Quote 1x

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Dixie Kong

Most of what I said with Krystal holds here, namely that she's the major female of a Gaijin series that currently has two male representatives (the namesake and his bro), but is overshadowed by the villain. For Dixie, it's K.Rool which is holding her back. I am giving Dixie a higher rating though since Wolf is a veteran and can easily be proted from Brawl, wheras K.Rool would also have to be made from scratch. However, the Rool is winning worldwide in popularity, so despite the fact that she may have been planned for Brawl and then cut, Rool is winning the popularity contest. Also, I feel he brings a bit more to the table - another heavyweight with a brand spanking new moveset versus another chimp who could basically end up a Diddy pseudo-clone.
Again, Japan doesn't favor the DK series outside of DK himself, so I'm not expecting more than one DLC character, and I don't think it'll be her.
Want: 0%
These want scores are all screwy since we have no idea how many slots there will be. Like I said with Krystal, I'd be ok with her if the other character I want from the series is in - and Rool should be. Until then, however, Dixie can stay out and leave him some room.
On a personal note, I never played the DKC games so I don't know her that well. My big intro to the DK series was DK64, and she failed to make an appearance. I did like her sister (?) Tiny (but WTF is with her new look? Did she enter her awkward tween years?) and Lanky, Chunky, Funky, and Cranky, but I never really got to know Dixie herself.
Predicton: Impa
Chance: 45.5%, Want 65.5%

Nomination:
DLC promotions x5

cybersai

Smash Ace
Dixie Kong.

Chances: 50%. Basically she has a 50/50 chance of being chosen instead of King K. Rool or WITH King K. Rool.

Want: 100%. She should have been in Smash U to begin with. She starred in her own game for goodness sakes.

D

Deleted member

Dixie Kong

Chance: 75% 50%

My opinion on Dixie's chances is the somewhat different than those of K. Rool; She's both iconic and highly requested, but she has two other factors going in her favor. Hmm...I wonder what they are. Oh yeah, relevance is one of them since she played the important role of a playable character in last year's Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze while K. Rool was nowhere to be seen. Another point in her favor is that data of her could be found on the Brawl disc, so there is the possibility that Sakurai and his team had already conceived a moveset for her, the keyword being "possibility." I didn't rate higher because we really don't know the reason why she wasn't completed in Brawl. Could Sakurai and his team really not figure out a moveset for her, or did they not have enough time or resources to work on her.

Leaked characters aside, I think Dixie's the most likely newcomer. Actually, it could go either way. It turns out that Dixie was only planned to be part of Diddy rather than her own separate playable character.

Want: 100%

Prediction: Impa - 14.64%

She'll benefit from being the most important Zelda character that is not some alternate form of Link, Zelda, or Ganondorf as well as appearing as one of many playable characters in the months-old Hyrule Warriors, but not much else.

Nomination: Snake x5

Last edited by a moderator:

Braydon

Smash Ace
Dixie kong
She just seems way to close to diddy.

Want: 0%
It might just be because I'm not a DK fan and don't know enough about her, but she really doesn't interest me at all.

Prediction: Impa 34%

Nominations: 5x monster hunter

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
DIXIE KONG:
CHANCE: 40%
WANT: 100%

I believe Dixie to be one of the more likely candidates for DLC. She's got a new game under her belt at long last and is decently popular. She has a similar model to Diddy, so while I wouldn't suggest it, they can share a few moves, cutting down on development time. I think all of this make her a very lucrative candidate to be made as DLC.

As for want, I love the DKC series to death, with her debut game DKC2 being in top 3 platformers of all time (others are NSMBWii and KRtDL). I like both her and K. Rool equally, although for different reasons. In any case, all of my want.

IMPA PREDICTION: 12%

NOMINATIONS: IVYSAUR × 5

:231:

Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Dixie: 60%

On one hand she can make a slower Diddy semi clone with stronger aerial game (stronger up air with hair anyone?). On the other hand, K Rool blows her out of the water in popularity. I'll give her above average.

Want: 75%

Dixie is my favorite DK character, so she's is above average (maybe my fifth?) so I'll rank her a bit higher. I'd rather K Rool though.

Impa predict:

Chance: 60%

Want: 65%

Nom:
Quote x5

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Dixie Kong chances - 35%

Any series that gets a DLC character is going to have its most popular character selected. For DK, that is King K. Rool, among (I usually avoid these terms) casuals and hardcore players. That isn't to suggest Dixie doesn't have a lot of popularity going for her, she just isn't in the same tier as KKR. If this were the base game, I might think Dixie had a better chance because she's a female (Sakurai seemed to want some affirmative action in this game), and while she would pretty much have to have at least two unique specials, and a unique jumping/"rehovery" style, could be modeled easily after Diddy. This isn't the base game though, and the wise business decision is to go with who will sell more. If they want to be "lazy" though (Dixie still has a lot of potential to be unique, just not "as" unique and wouldn't require as much work), Dixie would still sell very well. and if any franchise can get two DLC characters, it's DK (or Star Fox as I mentioned yesterday).

Dixie:
Want - 55%
After or alongside K. Rool, but not before. Wouldn't fit my playstyle, but would possibly bring in DKC2/DKC3/TF content, which is good. Would love to have a 4-player FFA with the three Kongs and the Kremling King as well.
This is my exact opinion on my want for her, but I'm going to be a shade less generous and give her 50% want.

nominate Paper Mario x5
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 , just wanted to get your attention to this game and hope you show up at least for Paper Mario's day whenever that may be.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Dixie Kong chances - 35%

Any series that gets a DLC character is going to have its most popular character selected. For DK, that is King K. Rool, among (I usually avoid these terms) casuals and hardcore players. That isn't to suggest Dixie doesn't have a lot of popularity going for her, she just isn't in the same tier as KKR. If this were the base game, I might think Dixie had a better chance because she's a female (Sakurai seemed to want some affirmative action in this game), and while she would pretty much have to have at least two unique specials, and a unique jumping/"rehovery" style, could be modeled easily after Diddy. This isn't the base game though, and the wise business decision is to go with who will sell more. If they want to be "lazy" though (Dixie still has a lot of potential to be unique, just not "as" unique and wouldn't require as much work), Dixie would still sell very well. and if any franchise can get two DLC characters, it's DK (or Star Fox as I mentioned yesterday).

This is my exact opinion on my want for her, but I'm going to be a shade less generous and give her 50% want.

nominate Paper Mario x5
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 , just wanted to get your attention to this game and hope you show up at least for Paper Mario's day whenever that may be.
I guess i knew it was about to happen....

unless this game has chnaged DRASTICALLY (which it likely didn't), I'm NOT going to touch this thread.

Especially with what I jsut got on his REAL chances....it would be too frustrating for me to do so.

Because the numbers are not telling the full story and the interpretation of people varies so much that some only see the number 0 50 and 100, some sees 0 and 100 and some sees every number ending with 5 or 0.

Also, 60 is not the same for everyone.

Basically, the rating being completely unrepresentative made me reading the comments VERY frustrating because it's just never told the full story.

And I know people WILL put 0 a lot or astronomically low numbers for reasons that are either because the person is mostly neutral on the want and can't speak well on the chance, but also because of abusing the numbers.

There's basically no point to explain myself if i got that my explanation won't matter much....

Sorry, but I learned from before release spéculation and it hasn't changed....feel free to convince me I'm wrong though....

Last edited:
Top Bottom