• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
WHOOPS I FORGOT TO DO THIS (partly due to being kind of busy) QUICK RATING TIME

Cross & Elma's chances: 15% each

Want: 10%

9-Volt prediction: whatever I said before I'll edit it in this post later 2.18%

Karate Joe x5

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Yes it would, and I'm sure Sakurai's diversity with choices is pretty relevant to the discussion we're having right now, even if Cross isn't really requested. Sakurai looks at a variety of upcoming games (unlike most people here who just look at franchises based on what's popularly requested for Smash and find merit in that) and it is a major release Nintendo has coming up, and with Xenoblade being an established, decently popular franchise, it can get far more exposure through adding him in the game.
Well here's how I see it. There are only a few lucky characters who are going to be created for DLC, so how likely is it that Sakurai will focus on creating a character who isn't all that requested mainly for the purpose of promoting a game that hasn't even been released in every region yet; said game is from a franchise that just got represented in the form of Shulk, a character who alone will get people interested in following the Xenoblade franchise, while there are other characters who could be added due to being highly requested (Mewtwo), be added to a franchise that missed out (Donkey Kong), or even be added to represent a brand new IP (Splatoon)? In my personal opinion, given the amount of DLC characters we'll probably get (Sakurai himself has stressed many times how much work it takes to make a single character), it isn't that likely. Not impossible, but not likely. That's why I rated low. I don't need to say anything else.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Last response from me, going to sleep soon.
Well here's how I see it. There are only a few lucky characters who are going to be created for DLC, so how likely is it that Sakurai will focus on creating a character who isn't all that requested mainly for the purpose of promoting a game that hasn't even been released in every region yet; said game is from a franchise that just got represented in the form of Shulk
I don't think there will be a few, there will probably be more than we could expect really and there's evidence from Sakurai to suggest that we'll get as much DLC as possible. He says he stressful, but he has created more than 50 characters in the span of two years, really we shouldn't be worrying about getting only 6-7 characters.

A character who alone will get people interested in following the Xenoblade franchise, while there are other characters who could be added due to being highly requested (Mewtwo), being added to a franchise that missed out (Donkey Kong), or even be added to represent a brand new IP (Splatoon)?
Though Sakurai has added Lucas, Lucina and many other characters even though Robin and Ness represented Awakening/Mother franchise just fine. It wouldn't hurt to add more, and frankly Cross is pretty interesting enough to get considered by Sakurai pre-ballot.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
First KOS-MOS. Now these two? Geez, never would've thought we'd hit Xeno week sooner.
Character Chance Ratings

1: Ryu - 97.7%
1: Roy - 97.7%
2: Wolf - 97.5%
3: Professor Layton - 90%

4: Rayman - 60%
5: Snake - 55%
6: Inkling - 50%
7: Sceptile - 45%
7: Krystal - 45%
8: Paper Mario: 44.5%

9: Dixie Kong - 43%
10: Wonder Red - 40%
11: Impa - 40.5%
12: Simon Belmont - 35%
13: Cross - 35.7%

14: Elma - 35.3%
15: Ice Climbers - 30%
15: Captain Toad - 30%
16: Chorus Kids - 27.5%

17: Magolor - 25%
18: Henry Fleming - 25.7%
19: Spyro - 25.3%
20: Ivysaur - 23.7%
21: Squirtle - 22.5%
22: Quote - 21.5%
23: Phoenix Wright - 20%
23: Shovel Knight - 20%
24: Shantae - 20.5%
25: Tetra - 20.3%

26: Midna & Wolf Link - 10%
27: Lip - 10.5%
28: Geno - 7%
29: KOS-MOS - 5%
29: Ray - 5%
29: Pichu - 5%
30: Daisy - 5.7%
31: Ridley - 5.5%
-: 9-Volt - ?.?%

Character Want Ratings

1: Professor Layton - 100%
1: Shovel Knight - 100%
1: Wolf - 100%
2: Simon Belmont - 90.5%
2: Sceptile - 90.5%
3: Shantae - 87%
4: Wonder Red - 86.5%

5: Snake - 85%
5: Impa - 85%
6: Magolor - 85.5%

7: Ice Climbers - 80%
8: Chorus Kids - 80.5%
9: Ryu - 60%
9: Paper Mario: 60%
10: Midna & Wolf Link - 60.5%
11: Phoenix Wright - 55%
12: Ridley - 50%
13: Inkling - 30%
14: Henry Fleming - 30.5%

15: Rayman - 25%
15: Cross - 25.7%

16: Elma - 23%
16: Quote - 23%
17: Krystal - 20%
17: Dixie Kong - 20%
18: Tetra - 20.5%

19: Squirtle - 10.7%
19: Ivysaur - 10.7%
20: Geno - 10.5%
20: Roy - 10.5%
21: Spyro - 7%
22: Lip - 5.7%

23: Captain Toad - 5.5%
24: Ray - 4.5%
25: KOS-MOS - 3%

26: Pichu - 1%
26: Daisy - 1%

-: 9-Volt - ?.?%

Concept Chance Ratings
1: DLC Characters Receive Custom Moves - 90.5%
2: DLC Alternate Costumes - 85%
3: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 65.7%
4: DLC Music Packs - 50.5%
5: Rhythm Heaven Character - 45%

Concept Want Ratings
1: DLC Characters Receive Custom Moves - 100%
1: DLC Alternate Costumes - 100%
2: DLC Music Packs - 65%
3: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 50.5%
4: Rhythm Heaven Character - 40.3%

Abstains (Inactivity)

King K. Rool
Banjo-Kazooie
Isaac
Bandana Dee

Abtsains (Indifference)

Ninten

RATINGS

Elma

Chance - 35.3%:
Elma perhaps measures up to Cross as being the more defined character, which would make her a little more obvious to design. Apparently, she'll maintain a main role in the story as Cross's companion.

I would say she's more unlikely due to not being the main character defining the Xenoblade Chronicles X's experience. Along with that, her kit won't be anywhere near as diverse as Cross's. Though, there's nothing saying they can't both come in.

Any character from Xenoblade Chronicles X getting in Smash 4 seems highly unlikely due to unfamilairity with an unreleased game and no real demand for a Xenoblade character outside of Shulk at the moment.

Otherwise, Ballot support remains just about nonexistent due to unprovenness and myriads of other characters faring more demand. I think her support stems from people ploughing the upcoming character bases for Smash 5.

Want - 23%: I eventually expect either him/her or Elma by Smash 5. So until then, I see no reason to support them.

Otherwise, Elma seems interesting enough to make into a character, with her marksman skills and is that some sort of robotoic jetpack appendages on her back?

Cross

Chance - 35.7%: If I were to bank on which character feels more likely to break through, I bet more on Cross. (S)he's the main character of the game, tailoring the experience how you want it to the end and beyond. (S)he's like Robin in this sense. Except (s)he has less of a defined identity with Xenoblade Chronicles X's avatar editor.

A challenge Cross has over Elma is that (s)he's much less defined by a default appearance and class set than Elma is. I can see this easily being remidied though, as they could use 4 presets each for both genders to provide a Villager gamut of looks.

Otherwise, Ballot support remains just about nonexistent due to unprovenness and myriads of other characters faring more demand. I think his/her support stems from people ploughing the upcoming character bases for Smash 5.

Want - 25.7%: I eventually expect either him/her or Elma by Smash 5. So until then, I see no reason to support them.

IIRC,Cross's default class involves the use of some space rifle as your main weapon. well, there ya go for your main weapon for standards and perhaps a Neutral Special. The marksman is an archetype perhaps second to swordfighters, and definitely is welcome for nuance. But given how diverse Cross's creation is, you could pull just about every other class in the game for specials. Especially with the advent of custom moves, Sakurai and his team could pull a Palutena to wedge in as many class-type attacks as they can. I lean closer towards him/her than Elma due to this potential.

PREDICTION

9-Volt

Chance - 10.134%
Want - 13.85%

NOMINATIONS

*Concept: Smash 5 has 10 Year Wait Cycle x2
*Concept: No DLC Characters After Fighter Ballot x2
*Concept: (Shin) Megami Tensei Character (includes Persona & Devil Survivor) x1

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Cross
Chance: 1% - S/He is way to new and has almost not support on the ballot as of yet.
Want: 40% - I love avatar characters but I'm not a big fan of either the male or female default designs for Cross.

Elma
Chance: 2% - I'm giving her a slight edge over Cross because I feel she's going to end up being more iconic and memorable.
Want: 100% - I love her design and I can't wait for XCX. Elma becoming playable would get me so hyped.

9-volt prediction: 2%

Nominations: Jibanyan x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
CROSS
CHANCE: 9.90%
WANT: 22.27%

ELMA
CHANCE: 9.83%
WANT: 26.13%
Cross barely got a higher chance rating than Elma, but Elma is mostly more wanted. Next up we're rating pretty much the only major Wario Ware character that we didn't rate in last year's RTC: It's 9-Volt. Also please predict what score Monita will get tomorrow.

sogeki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MexicanSaiyan
9-Volt
Chance: 25%. Yes, he is not highly recommenced, but Nintendo does seem to give this guy some love. His moveset would be a bunch of classic Nintendo references, so even more awesome.

Want: 100%. Anyone who has played WarioWare Smooth Moves or WarioWare for the GBA knows why.

Monita Prediction: 9.22%.

Noms: Smash run on the wii u x5. COME ON GUYS BEFORE E3 PLS

D

Deleted member

I'm abstaining from rating 9-Volt today since I'm not much of a WarioWare fan and I don't care for this character.

Prediction: Monita - 1.43%

Nomination: Zael x5

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
9-Volt

Chance: 10%

Want: 15%

Prediction: 7.2%
Monita

Nominations:
Dark Samus x5

Too lazy for explanations this time...

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
9-Volt

Chance: 25%
+ Could represent various Nintendo consoles
- Not really well known
- Not as popular as Ashley or Mona

Want: 80%

I think 9-Volt having a Nintendo based moveset would be really cool. He could use the power glove for normal jabs and I thought of an idea where his dizzy animation would make his eyes red (from playing too many virtual boy games). Sure he may not be as popular as some other WarioWare characters but his moveset would definitely be the most unique out of them.

Prediction: Monita 3.78%

Nomination: Patricia Wagon (x5)

Last edited:

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
9 volt
Chance: 5%
Want: 5%

Prediction
Monita: 12%

Nomination: Bayonetta x 5

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule

sorry, I had to...

He's definitely been around, and he is WarioWare, so he doesn't have the Wario Land bias against him. Similarly to the rhythm guys, it'd be easy enough to give him moves to represent a lot of the series as a whole, so that's good. Besides, the Wario series is a bit thin, and could stand more representation, so bonus points there.
..unfortunately, he's not Ashley. Or Mona. Or Syrup. Or Waluigi (yeah, different, but sue me - people like to group him with Wario)
So 9's already a bit far back. Not to mention that the WarioWare stage in WiiU is basically all about 9V (despite the fact he doesn't bother to show up, it is his microgame.
Want: 0%
I don't like his design. If we get another Wario character, I've got four better ones above.
Prediction: Monita
...wait, a robotic TV screen who exists to introduce minigames? That Monita? 3.7%

Nom: Themed Stage Packs x5

Another question - what are the criteria for double days? I notice Toon Zelda and Young Link are very close...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
9-Volt

This guy is no main character, but his microgames can be best described as Nintendo fanservice incarnate. Hell, TV Tropes even said that his games are the more popular ones in every WarioWare title for that reason alone. As for his character, people would suggest him being a summoner type with random Nintendo references and his precious skateboard. But there's obviously not enough demand for him in the ballot (especially if we compare him to other characters like Mona and Ashley). And WarioWare itself is just flat out unpopular with the Smash fanbase because they blame it for *******izing Wario's character since Brawl and "muh bias". Let's not forget that the recent game in the series (Game & Wario) is considered mediocre from critics and fans alike in comparison to the older titles. At this point, I don't even see him or any WarioWare character for that matter as a viable choice.

Want: 15%

While his microgames are fun, I would least care for him as a character. I'm more of an 18-Volt guy since he's bigger, stronger, and fast too (Plus beat boxing). If I want a nostalgic moveset, I would rather look at a real retro like Sheriff or Diskun. If I want playable WarioWare character, then Mona or Ashley are bigger priority in my eyes.

Monita Prediction: 7%

Nominations: Takamaru x5 #SlashtheVote

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
-9-Volt:

Chances: 20%
The Gamer stage helps his chances imo.

Want: 55%
A Skate and Nintendo references moveset sounds fun.

-Nominations: New Kirby stage from the newer Kirby games X5

a smart guy

Smash Journeyman
9-Volt

Chances: 10% While WarioWare is popular, it is perfectly represented by Wario. If we were going to get a second Wario character, it would have been Waluigi (Sakurai considers him a Wario chracter)
Want: 30% No attachment what so ever.

Chibi-Robo x5
Prediction: 16.7%

Chalo5000

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0104-1645-4836
9-Volt

Chances: 10% While WarioWare is popular, it is perfectly represented by Wario. If we were going to get a second Wario character, it would have been Waluigi (Sakurai considers him a Wario chracter)
Want: 30% No attachment what so ever.

Chibi-Robo x5
Prediction: 16.7%
Not really, Waluigi just was considered as a Wario character in the Smash Direct
It was most likely an error

In the actual game Waluigi's trophy is considered part of the Mario Franchise :ohwell:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
9-volt:
Chance: 8%
He's the most relevant Warioware character outside of Ashley, but I feel like we simply will not be receiving a Warioware character in Smash 4. It seems that the series is represented quite well by Wario alone.

Want: 40%
He could be cool, or he could end up being really lame. You never know until their moveset is revealed.

Predicting Monita at 900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000%
I'm going for the nonexistent least accurate prediction award.:awesome:
Nominating 6+dlc characters x5

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
9-Volt for 9% chance and 9% want

There are other Wario Ware characters who should get priority before him but I would like to see a character use a bunch of moves from random classic Nintendo games, why not even Ganondorfs energy balls, afterall he seems to have no intension of using them.

Prediction: Monita 15%

nominate R.O.B. eye bug fix x5

FancySmash

Smash Lord
9-Volt
Chance: 5% - I'm gonna assume that he doesn't have that high a demand in the ballot. Of course, there are several characters that don't have high demand in the ballot, but I've never seen Sakurai express interest in adding another character from the WarioWare Series. Plus, 9-Volt is only one of the several friends of Wario in said series, as I see no reason that 9-Volt would be higher than others, save for the Nintendo themed move set, which might be interesting. We do have Gamer on the Wii U version, so that helps a bit.

Want: 5% - Um, no thanks. I'm perfectly happy with having just Wario as a WarioWare character. Heck, I don't even use his WarioWare outfit, I always have him in his overalls. However, if we were to see Wario's friends from the WarioWare series in other Wario games (I.E. Wario Land), where they have fleshed out abilities, I'd be more open to the idea.

Predictions: Monita - Um. What can I say about Monita? She's a once off character who only existed to introduce and explain the different games (attractions) in Nintendo Land. Maybe we should see her do more first. 3%

Nominations:
Meowth X3
Chibi-Robo X2

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
You know, this really takes me back to when I was a kid, playing video games all the time, trying to keep my parents from realizing how long I'd stay up...

--

9-Volt

Chance: 4%
A kid with a flair for the past, 9-Volt's retro-styled microgames have been some of the most well-liked parts of Wario Ware. Could he bring that old school flair with him if he made it into Smash?

...That's a really big "if". Just for starters, Wario Ware as a series has had pretty tepid popularity lately, with the Smash fanbase in particular annoyed that Wario's moveset borrows so much from it and mostly ignores his older games. That has itself shown in any Wario Ware characters getting little to no ballot support, and even then it's usually Ashley or Mona getting attention. Further complicating matters is how hard it is to pin down a moveset for him. With little to go on besides "he could do a bunch of things that reference old Nintendo games", it's that much harder to gain support when he offers so little to the imagination.

With so much against him, so little in his favor, and no apparent chance of Sakurai bailing him out before the ballot closes, 9-Volt barely has a digital ghost of a chance. At least his Gamer minigame got a stage, right?

Want: 9% (Oh, come on, I had to!)
To be honest? I feel like he'd be the wrong direction to go in. His biggest source of support is people claiming Wario needs more representation, and important aspects like moveset and playstyle have been such an afterthought that we've only seen vague suggestions of them so far! If we're talking DLC, we need interesting characters, imaginative ones that make people want to play as them from the moment they see them in action...not someone thrown in to fill some arbitrary quota.

Monita Prediction: 10.75%
The guide from Nintendo Land? I can't imagine this won't be low. The question is what level of low it'll be.

Nominations:
Concept: Alpha-Form Stages x5

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
9-Volt

Chance: 25%
He is a Wario rep, but that series doesn't get to many representation in smash, plus there are better choices then him.

Want: 30%
He's not my favorite Warioware character, but might be interesting.

Predictions: Monita 10%

Nominations: BB bandit trio X5.

D

Deleted member

Dont think 9-volt has a good chance at all, nor do i want him. He's a little kid, should just stay doing minigames rather than try fighting!

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
9-Volt

Chance: 5%
A character from a series that is perfectly fine with just one character and is overshadowed by the likes of Ashley and Mona. However, he still gets credits for having some of the best microgames in all of the games.

Want: 5%
The sole character from WarioWare gets disliked due to representing too much WarioWare. So if Wario gets a couple more moves to represent his other games, in what other ways can WarioWare be represented? Right, the series is known for its wacky characters.
Honestly, every character has its charm, but the ones that stand out the most for me are Mona and Ashley (with both having an easy to make moveset).

Nominations
Tingle x5

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
9-Volt:
Chances: 10%
As far as I know, there isn't any reason as to why Nintendo would want him in, and hardly anybody's voting for him.

Want: 50%
Someone I watch on Youtube once posted a video stating how he wanted 9-Volt in the game because the character in question was a total Nintendo fanboy. I can't help help be agree with this sentiment.

Prediction: Monita
Chance: 1%
Want: 0.8%
Nomination: Sora x5

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Chance: 15%

The main issue that is really holding 9-Volt back is that he is not the most requested WarioWare character out there. Mona and Ashley both have a much larger fanbase for Smash Bros compared to him. However, that doesn't mean he has no chance. The fact Gamer, his minigame in Game and Wario, made it to Smash Bros as a stage does boost his chances, and his mini games largely allude to past Nintendo titles, so he could be a good addition if Sakurai ever wants to look for a fighter that screams the very essence of "Nintendo" in some sort of way.

He's definitely a memorable character from the WarioWare games, and like I said, I think he would be a cool addition to the roster as a sort-of all around Nintendo rep because his mini games have to do with past, iconic Nintendo games. That being said, one could create a moveset based off of his mini games in order to represent an actual gamer on the Smash Bros roster. Even then, he is not the WarioWare character I want to see the most make it in. Personally, I'd rather see Ashley if she was ever given the chance because she is easily my favorite WarioWare character, hence why I gave 9-Volt a 50% want rating.

Nominations:

Jean Descole (Professor Layton): x3
Gallade (Pokemon): x2

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
9-Volt Digger:

Chance: 4%

9-Volt has competition from the other WarioWare characters, like Mona, Ashley and Jimmy T.
On top of that, he has little ballot support.

Want: 10%
I don't see a Nintendo Collector working in a Nintendo Collection-game.
Smash Bros. itself is the homage to Nintendo already and doesn't need 9-Volt for that.

I'd rather have a character who represents WarioWare itself (Mona, Jimmy T.)

Mega Monita Y: 5.7%
Nominations: Takamaru x5 #SlashtheVote

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
9-Volt chances: 3.6% Edit: 1.3%
Very little demand for him or for another WarioWare character it seems. I guess he kind of stand out from the rest of the WarioWare cast by referencing many Nintendo games in his microgames, but...

9-Volt want: 8%
I don't see a Nintendo Collector working in a Nintendo Collection-game.
Smash Bros. itself is the homage to Nintendo already and doesn't need 9-Volt for that.
... that's so true lol.

Monita prediction: 12.05%
I guess some people will put emphasis on the fact Nintendo Land is one of the best-selling Wii U games and she could be a WFT-like surprise addition.

Nominating:
Concept: Battlefield form stages x3
Playable newcomer: Tetrimino x2

Edit: @ Sarki Soliloquy Sarki Soliloquy
*"highly unlikely"
*gives more than 35%

Well, looks like we don't have the same rating standards for what's "highly unlikely", but whatever.

Edit 2: changed my rating because I felt like 3.6% was a bit too high to actually represent my perceived likeliness on 9-Volt's chances.

Last edited:
Chance
1%
not at all popular and has other warioware characters ro feal with.
Im not really sure of any reason to pick 9 volt like. . .at all.

Want 0%
other than a nice helmet i have no reason to care for this dude.

Prediction 4%

Nom
viridi 5

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
9-Volt:

Chance: 3%
Don't see this happening. Especially considering the likes of Mona or Jimmy T.

Want: 20%
Eh, I'll say that he's among my favorites in that series.

Nominations:
Concept Full Ken Alt x5

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
9-bolt (Warioware)

Chance:10%
With Ashley gone, he definately seems to be the most popular Wario rep left, with maybe Mona and Syrup as competion.

Want:10%
Meh.

Sorry I'm doing this really lazily, but I'm a bit tired right now.

Monita predictions:5%
...Why are people even bringing him up?

Nominations:
Slime (Dragon Quest) x5

Troykv

Smash Master
9-Volt

Chance: Abstain

I really don't have idea about his chances... Seriously

I'm okay with him but I prefer Ashley xD

Predictions: Monita (Wat?)

Chance: 9.5%
Want: 31%

Nominations:

Micaiah x5

Last edited:

RaenUE

Smash Cadet
NNID
RaenUE
3DS FC
0705-3752-9517
Assault and 9 Volt Battery
Chances: 5%
9 Volt is a character who centers around both retro and modern gaming. Their move set could easily be based off of all of Nintendo's consoles, but their lack of relevancy to WarioWare and what I'm perceiving as next to no interest both severely hurt it.
+10% for ballot, +5% for potential to be a rep with a special meaning ("Nintendo's history"), -5% for perceived lack of interest, -5% for lack of relevancy to WarioWare

Want: 40%
I played WarioWare once. It was a good game. I haven't had much attachment to it's characters (except for Mona, who's theme I can't escape), but 9-Volt could have some unique moveset potential. Whacking opponents with a GameCube? Shooting Metroid Prime Trilogy Discs out of a Wii because they can't be read? Using a Gamecube controller as a whip? A Wiimote and Nunchuck as a Nunchuck? That'd be neat.
But there are many more fighters that I'd rather be in instead.
50% for neutral, -10% for lack of desire

Monita: 10.6%

*Concept: (Shin) Megami Tensei Character (includes Persona & Devil Survivor) x5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
9-Volt

Chance - 0.95% - While he may be able to get some moves due to the whole represent the retro goodness, I am not convinced he is popular enough to overcome the necessary barrier of standing alone. Wario Ware itself has Jimmy T. and Mona being forerunners (not counting the now discarded Ashley), so while it may be possible he catches a spark, I don't view him as likely at all.

Want - 48% - Nothing against the guy, it's just that Mona would be my choice.

Monita - 4.04% - Screen loading error. Prediction not found.

Nominations
New Palutena's Guidance X3
Anna (FE) X2

Laniv

Smash Champion
9-Volt

Chance: 2%
In a sense, 9-Volt is the Mr. Game & Watch of WarioWare. That's... all he has.

Want: 30%
I'll take Captain Syrup and Mona first.

Monita Prediction: 4% Chance, 20% Want

Nominate Chibi-Robo x 5

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
9-Volt is a great character and all, but... there's no reason whatsoever to pick him over the dozens of highly requested characters.

I give him a very pessimistic 0.10% chance and 1% want. A 2nd WarioWare rep is rarely, rarely requested, and when it is, it's Ashley, or Mona, or Jimmy T. If any micro/minigame series is going to get a new rep, it's Rhythm Heaven, which benefits from having a game planned and actual consistent support for a character.

I predict 2.25% for Monita.

I nominate Hades x5 (anyone wanna match me by pushing Medusa up as well? :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom