• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Laniv

Smash Lord
Eliwood:

Chance: 2%

Want: 4%

Rayman:

Chance: 43%

Want: 50%

Predictions for Wolf: 85% Chance, 94% Want
Predictions for No more third-parties: 34% Chance, 28% Want

Nominate Savvy Stylist x 5

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Eliwood

Chance and Want:

Regarding Chance:

Although a rather prominent lord from the Fire Emblem games (who could also bring an interesting play style in Smash with the use of horse for certain attacks), his popularity doesn't compare to the likes of Lyn or Hector from Fire Emblem 7, both of which are the more popular FE7 characters that are requested for Smash from what I've seen (and we also can't forget about other Fire Emblem characters like Micaiah, Corrin, and Azura who also serve as major competition). He is also lacking in ballot popularity, and with smash fans becoming generally annoyed with the current amount of Fire Emblem reps we currently have, I highly doubt Eliwood would be picked right now.

Regarding Want:

I actually used Eliwood in Fire Emblem Awakening thanks to Spotpass, and he was a very helpful unit to say the least. Outside of that, he doesn't look like the Fire Emblem character I'd be interested in seeing for Smash.

Rayman

Chance: 10%

Rayman has particularly high ballot support, which was especially boosted after the fake leak by Artsy Omni. Unlike other third party forerunners, he also has a trophy within the game, and its unique modeling could be easily incorporated for his actual Smash model. He also has quite the celebrity status in the west, being Ubisoft's mascot, and though his games are multi-platform, many of his games have performed the best on the Nintendo consoles. Looking at all this, one can tell that he is one of the more likely 3rd party candidates we have right now.

But why does he have going against him? Personally, whenever I think of Rayman, I rarely associate him with Nintendo. Yes, it's true that almost all of his main series have performed the best on the Nintendo consoles, but considering how his most recent release was initially supposed to be a WiiU release but was delayed to be released on other platforms as well, that doesn't seem too promising. Ubisoft has also been a... controversial company over these past few years. Finally, there's the fact that he isn't well-known in Japan compared to the West, and considering how Takamaru got the shaft due to his obscurity in the west, I fear that something similar could happen to Rayman.

Want: Abstain

I have never played any Rayman games before, so this would be a hard answer.

Predictions:

Wolf (Star Fox): 75.40%
No more 3rd party characters after Ryu: 37.69%

Nominations:

(Concept) BlazBlue representation: x5

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Rayman
Chance: 5%
Want: 0%

Eliwood:
Chance and Want
Double

Wolf Prediction: 78.51%
No more 3rd party DLC characters: 45.29%

Nominations:
Rerate Jibanyan x5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Eliwood
Chance: 0.3%
Too many people would look at him and say, "But I already bought Roy." I'll give Roy's father a score of 0.3%.
Not enough going for this character...

Want: 0.4%
I already bought a Fire Emblem character that looks almost exactly like him...

Rayman
Chance: 3.5%
I stated in my previous rating that nothing to me has made Rayman's chances as DLC better or worse since the last rating except for the passage of time. I'm going to stick with that explanation. Another quick thing to note that I said about him in my previous ratings is that he probably would have been in the base game if Sakurai ever intended on making him playable due to the fact that there are already trophies in the game. That's the main reason why I feel his chances are low. The other reason being that we already got a third party character as DLC, and because of that (to me at least) it feels as if another third party DLC character is unlikely. I'll give the anatomically disconnected mascot a total of 3.5%, which is a 0.5% drop from my previous rating and a 2.5% drop from my first rating respectively.
His popularity might make him a likely candidate for Smash 5...

Want: 16%
While Rayman is a really cool character, I don't have much of a desire to see him become playable.

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Eliwood - [Insert too many FE characters comment here]

Chance
- 1%
With Roy already taking a DLC spot, Eliwood doesn't stand much of a shot. If Nintendo was in the mood to give out more FE characters, I'd assume they'd go with a character from the newest releases.

Want - 0%
Look, in terms of what Eliwood offers, I don't see much. As it is, Roy is somewhat of a clone of Marth. He just... doesn't seem interesting.

Rayman

Chance - 25%
Rayman has the benefits of already having a trophy in Smash. For a 3rd party to already have that much is saying a lot. However, we were given Ryu as a DLC 3rd Party character, and Nintendo might be looking for more 1st party characters at this point. Even then, fans want to see Snake return. Rayman's gotta fight for it, but it's in the realm of impossibility.

Want - 50%
I'm rather neutral towards Rayman. Infact, I'd be willing to rate him higher, if it weren't for the fact that I'd rather see Nintendo add more 1st party characters with the ballot rather than 3rd party.

Wolf Predictions: 72%
No more 3rd Party Characters: 50%

Nominate
Um, this is a random request, but, is it possible for my nominations to randomly be given? I don't have anything in mind, so I'd rather help push some that are looking to be rated still. If not, I'll just skip nominating.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Eliwood's chances: 0.5%

I don't see it happening.

Seems completely uninteresting to me and there's two other characters from his game that I'd much, much rather have.

Rayman's chances: 20%

While I won't give much higher than this to a third party individually, I actually think another one is overall likely to happen, and Rayman is a frontrunner.

Want: 80%

While I'm not the biggest fan of his games, I do like the character and I think he'd be a fun inclusion. I think he's a deserving enough third party, too.

Wolf prediction: 82.48%
No more third parties prediction: 42.40%

Nominations: Riki x5

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Eliwood

Chance: 0%
Of all the Fire Emblem characters we have, Roy's Dad is not one we need. After all, this is really getting into identical ancestor territory. In all technicality, we've already got him.
I wouldn't complain (too much) about another Fire Emblem character, but I really don't need another clone of a clone of Marth.
Rayman

Chance: 5%
Another third party, but this one has a trophy in Smash. And that's it. With no sign of anything else, I don't see how he's any more likely than any other popular third-party we've rated.
Besides...
upload_2015-10-2_21-2-33.jpeg

Wolf prediction: 75.0%
End of 3P prediction: 50.0%

Considering the latest datamined efforts, I'm trying to come up with a solution for the 7+ DLC characters concept. I'm guessing most people would pop that up to a really high likelihood now, so we could set that up for rerate, or start nominating instead an 8+ DLC characters. I don't know which seems like the better choice; let me know your thoughts on the matter.

Nom: Fountain of Dreams rerate x5

Nominate
Um, this is a random request, but, is it possible for my nominations to randomly be given? I don't have anything in mind, so I'd rather help push some that are looking to be rated still. If not, I'll just skip nominating.
I can try something.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Rayman
Chance: 40%
Want: 90%

Just give me this limbless loser already, Ubisoft. It would be the best thing for him to face Mario and the gang.

Eliwood:

Chance and Want:

Even Oliver would have been a better character over Roy's father since he just looks too similar to his son.

Wolf Prediction: 78%
No more 3rd party DLC characters: 45%

Nominations: Lark (Pilotwings) x5

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
First of all...................
Wow, those "want" ratings. I was expecting only the "chance" rating to fall, but we're about to see one of the biggest drops in RTC history.

Rayman
Want: 70%

Eliwood gets double zeroes

Nominations: SSB5 is home console only x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT AS I GIVE RAYMAN THE TRAGIC RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
ELIWOOD
CHANCE: 0.73%
WANT: 4.23%

RAYMAN
CHANCE: 17.85%
WANT: 33.64%
The character formally ranked 7th most wanted is no longer in the top 60. He's still considered top 25 most likely though. Next up we're rating Wolf and the concept of no more third parties. Also please predict what score a Blaz-Blu Rep and.......(Oh no).......Ice Climbers will get tomorrow.

Last edited:

FancySmash

Smash Lord
Wolf - We're gonna have fun with this day...

Chance - 50%
Wolf is now at a toss up. The ballot is so close to commencing (about an hour and thirty minutes where I'm at), and we still see nothing about him. His chances, I'll admit, are better than most other veterans, but still nothing about him, it's kinda odd. I'm giving him a coin toss here just because of how close we are to the end.

Want - 75%
I like veterans, and I want them back. However, Wolf is probably tied with Snake for second place, as while he isn't complete clone, he still isn't as unique as say Ice Climbers or Snake. That said, I'm OK with him returning, but that also said, I hope he isn't a ballot spot, because veterans getting in from the ballot over newcomers seems... wrong.

No more third party characters - Keeping it in the family

Chance - 60%
At this point, I really think Nintendo will want to keep it at fighters that are first party/second party rather than more from other companies. Let's recall we're also at 4 third party characters now, double that of what Brawl had.

Want - 90%
I've gotta be honest. There aren't many third party characters left that I'll take. I'd be OK with Snake, Shantae and maybe Banjo & Kazooie and Rayman, but they're about it. I'd rather Nintendo actually just leave it to the first party characters now rather than more guests.

Blaz-Blue Rep - 5%
And... oh, Ice Climbers. Man, I wish I could honestly say that they'd have a higher chance score, but... oh well. 12%

Nominations: SSB5 is only home console

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wow... That Rayman chance and want drop.

Wolf

Chance: 60%

I have to admit my previous chance score was a tad pessimistic. As the only popular Brawl veteran without any technical (Ice Climbers) or legal (Snake) hurdles in his way, Wolf is more likely to return than not. The recent addition of a third "Mario" placeholder on the game's data helps his chances a bit as well. There just still isn't any concrete evidence for me to give a near-100% rating.

I'm sure at least most of us want him back. #FreeWolf

No More Third Parties

Chance: 50%

This could go either way.

There are some third party characters that I want and others that are better off staying out of my Smash Bros. game.

Predictions:

BlazBlue Rep - 0%

Ice Climbers - 10%

Nominations: Dan (Street Fighter) x5

Last edited by a moderator:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Wolf

Chance - 92% - Can I say that I think my old rating was fine, especially now that we have 3 practically confirmed slots.

Want - 100% - Of course!

No More Third Parties

Chance - 99.5% - I'd be fairly surprised. I think Shovel Knight has also been debunked, and I'd say we don't have much to look forward to for others.

Want - 87.5% - Honestly, I think we have enough. I was kinda disappointed with all of our third parties after Mega Man, so I would appreciate a cool down.

Huh, how long is is this planing to go on? Anyways...

Predictions

Blaz-Blue Rep - 0.05% - Not a strong case for anything about them coming.

Ice Climbers - 19.35% - Poor guys.

Nominations

Namco develops next Smash X5

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Wolf Chance: 60%

Perhaps the only DLC candidate that I'd say is more likely than not.

Wolf Want: 100%

Why shouldn't he come back at this point?

No More Third Parties Chance: 70%

Third Party characters are a rather exceptional situation, and I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining DLC characters were strictly Nintendo at this point.

No More Third Parties Want: 80%

Almost no Third Party characters really interest me or stand out as worth including. If the focus of DLC were to remain on Nintendo at this point, I'd have no objections.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Both are 50/50 situations for me.
I give both Wolf and No More Third Parties 50%
I personally think the fact you can vote for any video game character is something Sakurai wants to be open about in terms of the ballot. The fact that some the most commonly requested characters are third-parties (Shantae, Shovel Knight, Bayonetta, Jibanyan, Simon Belmont, Bomberman, Layton, Travis Touchdown) might help him consider that kind of decision.

I'd be surprised if we didn't at least get one third party from the ballot, otherwise the any video game character rule would seem pointless from the beginning.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'd be surprised if we didn't at least get one third party from the ballot, otherwise the any video game character rule would seem pointless from the beginning.
Not necessarily. They can't exactly predict the future; if they ultimately don't find a Third Party nomination they feel is worth including, they don't have an obligation to include one, even if they were open to the possibility.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I doubt they would ultimately disallow a third party inclusion immediately either for the sake of being non-iconic/third party, when the most requests the ballot the Smash team is getting are non-iconic/iconic third parties. They still would need to consider it carefully if they should be more lenient towards them.

Last edited:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Ouch. Poor Rayman...

Smasher 101 Smasher 101 wins for both Eliwood and Rayman. I am now far more powerful. FEAR ME.

that was out loud, wasn't it

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
I expected a low score for Eliwood. It's a stigma for pretty much any Fire Emblem character now. The curse of the Marth template is strong.

Anyway, today's stuff:

Wolf

Chance: 45%

- Like I've said before, I had my fun with him in Brawl but I've moved on. I'd rather have Slippy instead.

No More 3rd-Party reps

Chance: 25%
Want: 25%

Predictions

Blazblue Rep: 1.2%
Ice Climbers: 1.4%

- Oh no, not them. :(

Nomination

Oliver (Fire Emblem) x5

Mario123311

Smash Ace
No more third parties chance and want
50%

On a downer I wouldn't get Giana or others I would honestly like. But on the plus it would leave choices like Llyoid Ivring and Klonoa out, honestly. ((Plus Inkling4SmashDammit))

Wolf
Chance: 45%

I never saw what's the hype about him? He was just boring to play as in Brawl IMO and I couldn't even care for him. I only unlocked him to complete unlocking the whole roster. ((Then again the only characters I found really cool in Brawl was Wario, Zero Suit Samus, Olimar and Sonic.))

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Wolf:

Chance:

My intended chance before datamine: 40%

My chance right now: 80%

At first I doubt Wolf would return as I thought there was only two characters left. But with the recent addition of a mario slot in the files my optimism for Wolf rose up.

He's one of the most requested characters for DLC and the only veteran with no obstacle in his way. So he has a very good shot.

Want:100%

No more third party characters:

Chance:10%

I doubt Ryu is the last third party character. As the ballot is for the Video game character you want and this is the perfect time to get a plausible third party character in the game.

Want:0%

Predictions:

Ice Climbers:2.5%

Blazblue:0.25%

Nominate Lloyd Irving x5

Last edited:

Fire Rider

Super Smash Gladiator
Wolf
One of the better shots for DLC
Chances 100%
Want 100%

No more 3P DLC
I don't think that only we'll have Ryu as DLC, would kill the hype of months
The most likely is SNAKE!!
Chances 0%
Want 0%

Prediction:
Ice Climbers 10%
Blazblue 20% Because I like that game ;)

Nomination:
SSB5 for home console only x2
Dan x3

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Wolf

Chance: 100%
Wolf's support just grows and grows. More and more people want him in. He is guaranteed to sell really well due to his popularity and as a bonus could be used as an advertisement for Star Fox Zero. Sakurai would be a **** fool not to add him in as a character at this point. In fact dare I say he might actually die by the hands of some angry fans if Wolf's not in as a playable character. There's no good reason not to add him, his inclusion will make millions of fans happy, and he can cross promote a new game. I think he's got a very good shot.

Want: 100%
Yeah I really want Wolf back in case you didn't notice.

No more 3rd party characters

I have no idea on this one, but it could go either way.

Want: 80%
OK just to be clear I wouldn't mind if Snake and Eggman were in, but that's 2 characters out of a bunch of 3rd party characters that I don't want like Shovel Knight and Shantae. Snake and Eggman are the only 3rd party characters I wouldn't mind as DLC.

Predictions: Ice Climbers 5%

Predictions: Blazeblue 0.25%

Nominations: Mr. Stevenson X5.

SmashFighter64

Smash Cadet
Wolf
He's easily one of the top most requested characters and possibly the most requested veteran.

I think he deserves a shot to be in Smash

No more 3rd party DLC

Morbi

Scavenger
Wolf

Chance: 51%

I agree with False, this character is one of the only ones that seems more likely than not; however, I feel that is better represented as 51%. He is the most notable and plausible veteran not yet on the roster, I would be quite surprised if Sakurai did not consider him.

Wolf is the only Brawl character that I enjoyed and one of my favorite Nintendo characters, if not my favorite.

No More Third-Party Characters

With all of the campaigning and vast majority of votes attributed to these characters, I would be utterly shocked if we did not receive at the very least one.

There is only one, actually two third-party characters that I want (The King and Queen of 3D Platformers); otherwise, I prefer veterans and Nintendo newcomers.

SpiritofSpeed

Smash Cadet
Wolf:
A great character in Brawl and a cut that's vocally been missed sorely by many.

No more 3rd party DLC:
Double zeroes
I'm pretty sure a massive amount of Fighter Ballot vote will be for 3rd party characters, and Sakurai has promised every new DLC character will be fan service. Some 3rd party characters are even starting to look very likely.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
This new Rayman chances score is more reasonable than before, so I'm happy that I didn't nominate him just to see his score increase even further. Though I admittedly feel sad about his want score drop, despite the fact I don't really want him in Smash anymore. I probably won't have the time to update the charts today, probably tomorrow.

Also Wolf and the concept of no more third-parties for the days that celebrates the end of the ballot when all votes are set in stone the last day of the ballot? Sounds really fitting!
Edit: the deadline is an inclusive date, not an exclusive one, which means this day is the last day for the ballot, not the day when everything stops.

-----

Wolf chances: 98.8%
A slight increase since the last rating, as the additional character placeholder made me more confident about him being currently worked on while still leaving enough room for several ballot newcomers.

Wolf want: 88%
I'm not the biggest Wolf fan out there, but I know there's something wrong about him not coming back. Even if we get other amazing newcomers, there will be some severe void left behind him without his return.

-----

No more guests chances:
Okay, let's see the chances of some notable third-parties according to me:
Snake: 18%
New Sonic character: 9%
Professor Layton: 5%
Shovel Knight: 3.15% (would be considerably lower without those rumors)
Jibanyan: 3.1%
Bomberman: 2.11%
Phoenix Wright: 1%
Rayman: 1%
Tetrimino: 0.22%
Shantae: 0.15%
Banjo-Kazooie: 0.08%
Someone else: 1.2%
Which gives this concept an overall chances score of 62.83%
I don't care if third-parties are technically eligible, I doubt that Sakurai would prioritize third-parties when the most requested and least divisive characters are mostly Nintendo characters, unless he finds something really special about a specific character. It proves that third-parties will at least be considered, but nothing guarantees that one will be chosen.

No more guests want: 99.78%
What gives its thematic coherence to Super Smash Bros. is the Nintendo lore, and third-parties are only going to get interesting if they're rare additions and feel like they add something really special to the game. We already got a third-party character as DLC, which makes the idea of yet another third-party even less appealing. The only one I truly care about is Tetrimino, so I took 100% want score for this concept and subtracted the minuscule chances score I gave it.

-----

Ice Climbers prediction: 18.23%
I foresee a decrease, but Pirate Ship proving that version exclusive DLC can be a thing may help them. Though characters and stages are a different deal.

Bla-Z-blue representation: ... well, if it's a playable character, then 0.29%, but if it's just some kind of representation even minor like a Mii costume, then 4.58%

Nominating:
(Rerate) Returning stage: Fountain of Dreams x5

Last edited:
Wolf
Chance: 85%

No more third-parties
Chance: 60%
Want: 90% (I only want two third-parties, and neither of them won't most likely make it)

Ice Climbers: 11% (I give up if their chance score doesn't drop below 10% this time)
Bla-Z-Blue: 1%

Fountain of Dreams 5x

Smash Rookie
The new Rayman score is absolutely silly, I guess that shows the flaw in this system that something could jump from 6th to 60 without anything changing.

No More Guest Characters : 0% 0%
Nintendo went to great pains to stress that 3rd party characters were viable vote choices. They said this knowing they were making Ryu independent to the ballot.
Any emotional argument against 3rd party characters, like "I don't want a 4 player match comprised completely of 3rd party reps" is already broken.
I'm of the camp that thinks Nintendo already had a few ideas in mind when they started this ballot, and the efforts they went to, even myth-busting rumors that circulated the internet that you couldn't vote for 3rd party reps, tells me they intend to make at least one ballot selection 3rd party.

It'll probably be 1 veteran, 1 new comer, 1 3rd party and if we get a 4th a wildcard or character very popular in japan.

Wolf :
Chance : 90%
Want : 70%
Star Fox Zero is coming.

Nominate: Alts (such as Alph, Koopalings) getting amiibos eventually x5

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
No more Heroes:
Chance:
60%
Between Shovel Knight, Snake and Shantae being heavy hitters on the ballot, there's a good chance of getting a third party character.

However, I don't believe the blurb confirms a third party, it just allows them just in case another Sonic stands up and garners all the votes.
You could say Shovel Knight is that one, you could say the new Sonic doesn't exist.

But I don't believe they already planned a Third Party-slot and, if the indies and Snake wouldn't be as popular, some nobody would take it up because they needed to have a third party.

Since Third Party character typically means "Shovel Knight", I have to say no.

Wolf
Chance: 79%

If he's not in by his veteran status, the ballot will get him in.

Want: 60%
At one side, I love Wolf and I want the fans to be happy.
At the other side, a fresh newcomer with ditto playstyle would honestly excite me more.

Fountain of Dreams x5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Well, I expected to be busy today but I actually got enough time right now to create the new top 10 of chances and want charts. colder_than_ice colder_than_ice new top 10 of chances and want respectively:

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/909960RTCDLCTop10chances11.png

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/332397RTCDLCTop10want14.png

Yes I know Dixie Kong and Bomberman have a Smashified but for Dixie I think her current artwork is fine and doesn't need to be replaced and for Bomberman I didn't find a transparent version of the Smashified. Here's the source for the Bomberman artwork.

@SmashChu I'm curious to see your stance on today's concept's chances :p

Last edited:

So_many_mails

Smash Apprentice
No more Third party:
Chance: 40%
I think some Third Parties have quite a high chance (such as Layton), but I can see Sakurai not adding any.
Layton is my top pick, soooooo...

Wolf:
Chances: 85%
He seems very likely at this point, but Sakurai might choose some more interesting characters.
I would much rather have a unique, new character.

Predictions:
Ice Climbers: 12.98%
BlazBlue: 3.82%

Noms:
Maxwell(Scribblenauts)x5

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
Hi! :)

Wolf

Lots of fans and a veteran character. Wolf has possibilities.
He is the most notable and plausible veteran not yet on the roster, I would be quite surprised if Sakurai did not consider him.

I don't like the character.

No More Third-Party Characters

With all the publicity that have had, certainly at least one enters.

Want: 95%

I don't like almost none, can I give him a little hope to Shantae by her design.

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Wolf Chance: 95%.
I really don't see anything in his way. No technical issues like two mountain climbers, no legal issues like a super soldier... nothing at all. There's just one thing that doesn't make this a 100%.

The fact that he still hasn't shown up. I don't think it means too much, but it seems odd. But whatever. He's easily the most likely character at this point.

Want: 100%.
Given how unjust his cut was, I don't see any reason not to want him.

No More Knuckles... er, Guests Chance: 50%.
It's a toss up. Unless someone becomes the next Sonic or catches Sakurai's eye, I highly doubt we'll see aanything, and no one seems like the next Sonic, so...

Want: 30%.
Eh, outside of Black Mage and Snake, I honestly don't want anymore guests.

Dr. Eggman X5

:007:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Wolf change:1%

I personally think Veteran DLC is over and wolf and all vets changes are either 1% or Zeros.From this point on Nothing but newcomers IMO

Wolf Want:50%
Eh i mean if he returns sure but if he doesn't you wont see me complaining

No more 3rd parties change:0%

i'm 100% positive were getting one or two more 3rd parties as DLC.Rather its shovel knight,simon belmont,Banjo Kazooie,Shantae,Bomberman,Cloud,etc were getting one more

No more 3rd parties want:0%

I love 3rd parties so yeah i would love to see some more

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Wolf

Chance: 55%

Echoing False and MorbidAltruism here. Wolf's pretty much the only first party veteran left to return at this point. I do think it's a matter of a coin flip at this point, though, but the extra placeholder slot could mean anything.

No more third parties

Chance: 70%

Come on, who honestly thinks the ballot is going to focus on third parties because of some indie rumor and specific wording? Seeing as our frontrunners are Nintendo based, the idea of no more third parties is likely. Myself? I only want Snake back. My other two most wanted are Nintendo characters, so seeing Snake back would be a nice wrap up, though I'm ready to accept it if Snake is truly gone.

Predictions:

Ice Climbers: 10%
Blazblue: 1%

Top Bottom