• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Clefairy
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

Clefairy, despite once being conceived as Pokemon's mascot over Pikachu, is one Pokemon out of many. Ballot support for it is very small and most of the demand for a Pokemon character is going to Pichu; Squirtle and Ivysaur have some love and oddly Magnemite has a following in Japan.
As for want, while Clefairy has a special place for me (my first shiny Pokemon), I don't want to see it in Smash.

Second Namco/Sega Rep
Chance:
30%

These companies both have legendary characters that are on par with Ryu; Namco has Heihachi and Sega has the Sonic characters. I am just unsure if Sakurai will agree towards adding another Namco/Sega character on the roster; Ryu might have been a special case. I also think that the two Marios left are for the ballot characters since we didn't get a character yesterday, so unless there is demand for a second Namco/Sega rep, I am a bit doubtful.
Want: 25%
I will totally be OK with a second Sonic character; the rest of the Sega characters and Namco characters are ones that I have no connection to. I do prefer a 3rd Capcom rep actually, such as Phoenix Wright for example.

Eliwood Prediction: 1.98%
No comment.
Rayman Prediction: 28.33%
Oh boy.

Nominations: Goku 5x

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Just predicting and nominating today.

Eliwood: 1.5%
Rayman: 30%

Nominate: Boss battle mode x5

E=Mewtwenty2

Smash Cadet
Clefairy chances: 0%: It was at one time planned to be the mascot of the series... and it has nothing else going for it. Now it's just one Pokémon out of a huge group of them. I doubt we'll get anymore Pokémon anyways.
Clefairy want: 0%: Too random for my tastes.

Second Namco/ SEGA character chance: 60%: I really don't see anymore Namco characters, but I can definitely see more Sonic characters.
SNSC want: 30%: There's only one character of this bunch I want.

Eliwood: 2.36%
Rayman: 30.41%

X5 Dr. Eggman

Laniv

Smash Lord
Clefairy:

Chance: 2%
The 2% is for almost being the mascot of Pokemon.

Want: Abstain

2nd Namco/Sega rep:

Chance: 53%
If this happens, it'll most likely be a Sonic character.

Want: 60%

Predictions for Eliwood: 4% Chance, 37% Want
Predictions for Rayman: 48% Chance, 70% Want

Nominate Savvy Stylist x 5

So_many_mails

Smash Apprentice
Clefairy:
0% and 0%

Second Namco/SEGA :
Chance: 15%
Want: 10%

(̶C̶o̶n̶c̶e̶p̶t̶)̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶o̶p̶i̶o̶-̶k̶u̶n̶ ̶(̶N̶i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶d̶o̶ ̶L̶I̶N̶E̶ ̶m̶a̶s̶c̶o̶t̶)̶ ̶R̶e̶p̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶t̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶x̶5̶
S̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶c̶e̶p̶t̶.̶

EDIT: Since he didn't originate from a game I guess he can't count so:
Maxwell (scribblenauts) x5

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Clefairy:

Chance and Want:0%

Second Namco/Sega rep:

Chance:10%
Want:100%

Like I keep saying. I think there are two characters remaining. And I don't think it's very likely either two of them will be from Namco or Sega.

But Lloyd Irving is one of the characters I really want.

Predictions:

Eliwood:0.38%

Rayman:16%

Nominate:

Wolf x3

Lloyd Irving x2

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Making this quick for today.

Clefairy

Chance and Want:

Regarding Chance:

Though Clefairy was going to be the Pokemon mascot in the very early days of the franchise, it has largely lost a lot of relevancy over the past few years to the point it is just a random Pokemon out of many. With practically no ballot support to come along with it, Clefairy's chances are pretty dismal right now to say the least.

Regarding Want:

I've never been much of a Clefairy fan.

Second Namco/Sega Rep

Chance: 7%

I wouldn't say this entirely impossible now that we have two Capcom characters on the roster. Both Namco and Sega have their fair share of iconic characters. The only reason why I rated this chance low is because I have a feeling the next third party reps will likely come from a different third party due to ballot popularity.

I would definitely prefer that over a third Capcom rep, but then it comes down to who is included as the second Namco/Sega rep.

Predictions:

Eliwood (Fire Emblem): 0.46%
Rayman (Rayman): 25.69%

Nominations:

(Concept) BlazBlue representation: x5

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Clefairy
Chance: 0.2%
Abstain from explanation. I'll give the Gen 1 Fairy type Pokemon a small rating of 0.2%.
I can't really see many Pokemon as that likely...

Want: 1.3%
Abstain from explanation.

Second Namco or SEGA Rep
Chance: 16.2%
I personally doubt it because I don't believe that another third party is all that likely to begin with, but if we were to get another third party character there's a decent chance it'll be from one of these two companies since they already have ties into Smash. Just like how Capcom got two characters and is getting all of this Mii Fighter representation. It just seems to be easier to work with a company that is already involved in Smash one way or the other. I'll give the possibility of a secondary Namco or SEGA representative a score of 16.2%.
It could happen...

Want: 36%
I'm usually the guy who would rather see first party characters from here on out, but I gave this a slightly high score because the only third party character that I would love to see in Smash is owned by one of these two companies.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Second Namco or Sega character's chances: 20%

I don't think anyone from Namco has much of a chance, but there's a decent possibility of a second Sonic character.

Want: 20%

I feel other companies have better third party choices than anything else either could offer, though I'd probably enjoy playing as Tails or Knuckles a little.

Clefairy's chances: 0%

Nope.

Want: 5%

Like the 'mon enough to give it that, it's not a good choice at this point though.

Eliwood prediction: 0.58%
Rayman re-re-rate prediction: 18.45%

Nominations: Riki x5

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Second Sega/Namco reps
Chance: 47%
Want: This is hard to explain... Only certain characters: I don't want Klonoa or Generic Swo- errr... Llyoid, and Another Sonic rep certainly isn't fair considering the other 3rd parties don't have any. Maybe if Capcom added Roll instead of Ryu I would be fine with it but as it is.... No thank you. It just doesn't feel fair at all.

I'd say Mr. Driller would be Namco's best choice for a second rep, Sega's should probably be Opa Opa if anything ((He WAS one of their first mascots, wasn't he?)) If not then maybe Alex Kidd, haven't seen him in ages.

*Nominates Giana x5*

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Clefairy:

Chance and Want: Abstain

Second Sega/Namco Rep

Chance: 25%

Want: 50%

Predictions

Rayman: 28.5%
Eliwood: 1.2%

Nominations:

Reratw:! Ice Climbers x5

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Clefairy:

Chance and Want: Double Zeroes

Granbull or bust!

Jk. I don't see much going for this rejected mascot, even if she represents the new Fairy type.

2nd Namco/Sega rep:

Chance: 53%

It's a coin flip at best, but I can see us getting another Sonic character since they are sadly more popular and requested than any other Sega character (even Toejam & Earl sadly). Namco does have a few good choices like Klonoa and Valkyrie, but I don't see even the most requested choices making it since they aren't iconic.

Want: 100%

Arle, Jin, and NiGHTS plz! Plus Eggman for Master Race!

Eliwood: 1%
Rayman: 44%

Nominate Lark (Pilotwings) x5

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Clefairy
Double Zeroes

Second Namco/Sega

Chance: 20% - It can definitely happen. It happened for Capcom.
Want: 0% - Honestly the only Sega reps I'd like to see are Alex Kidd, Nights, Vyse, the Chuchus or someone from Valkyrie Chronicles. Sadly none of them have even a remote chance, because it will be a second Sonic character for sure. I don't know if there's any characters from Namco that I'd like to see.

Nominations: No more Third parties x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
CLEFAIRY
CHANCE: 0.27%
WANT: 3.99%

SECOND NAMCO/SEGA REP
CHANCE: 26.25%
WANT: 34.73%
Next up we're rating Eliwood and Rayman. Also please predict what score Wolf and the concept of us not getting anymore third party characters will get tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

Rayman

Chance: 10%

Nothing's changed since our last rating of Rayman. ShinyRegice ShinyRegice did make a good point about his severe lack of Japanese popularity, though.

Want: 75%

Eliwood

(Double Zeroes)

Not highly requested, and I'd rather have Lyn or Hector.

Predictions:

Wolf - 80%

No More Heroes Third Parties - 50%

Nominations: Dan (Street Fighter) x5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Rayman

Chance - 7.5% - Nothing has happened that makes me want to change my old stance. Go, re-rates, go.

Want - 60% - May be interesting, but not a priority right now.

Eliwood

Chance - 0% - A clone of a clone from a character that already has two clones? How outrageous!

Want - 0% - Nope. Give me my Anna!

D

Deleted member

Hello everyone.
I just want to let you all know that a hurricane will hit my area on Sunday.
I should let you know this because if I haven't updated the Directory for the past few days, it's most likely because I lost power.

With that, the Directory has been updated.

Rayman
Chance:
15%

Copy and paste:
Rayman
Chance:
30%

Out of all the possible third parties that aren't Ryu, Rayman has the highest chances in my eyes. He isn't as legendary as Sonic, Mega Man, or Pac-Man, but he is still quite popular and has quite a following. In terms of iconic status, I would put him below the likes of Bomberman and maybe Snake, but he does have a distinct advantage; he has a trophy. Ubisoft did provide the models for Sakurai to use; perhaps they can use this model and update it to put Rayman in the game. His moveset is already created as well thanks to Origins and Legends, making him pretty easy to convert into a fighter.
One more thing that Rayman has is, as mentioned before, fan demand and interest. While the demand wasn't as vocal before during speculation, interest and hope for the character was revitalized thanks to the fake leak by Artsy Omni. After that fake leak, demand for Rayman soared and thus could help him tremendously on the ballot.
Ultimately, I think Rayman does have a shot, better than most 3rd parties in fact. If Ryu is actually a DLC, then maybe Rayman's chances could be hurt in the process as maybe Sakurai doesn't want to put in 5 3rd party characters. I guess we'll wait and see.
My score reduction comes from Ryu.
Back then, while those sound clips were the real deal, I had to be skeptical. Now that Ryu is in the game for a total of 4 3rd parties, I am unsure if Sakurai wants to put in another 3rd party character.
Rayman's ballot support is humongous, let's see if it pays off.
Nothing has changed since then.
I'm a mixed bag on Rayman.
On one hand, I would enjoy playing as him and seeing his inclusion. I haven't played any of his games, but Origins and Legends looked fun judging by the playthroughs I've seen.
My main issue with Rayman isn't the character in question, I don't hate Rayman, but it's his owners... Ubisoft. I don't like Ubisoft for their recent practices where they delayed a completed game just so they can put it on other consoles (and that game was exclusive too!!!), outright ignoring Nintendo altogether now, and are releasing some pretty unfinished and unpolished games as of late. As a result, Rayman getting in Smash would be jarring to me for this reason.
Again, I do like the character and I would like to see how he would play in Smash, but I don't like the company in question.
I know that Nintendo says that Ubisoft is apparently one of the most supportive companies for the Wii U... I just haven't seen that.

Eliwood
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

Eliwood isn't that popular as a lord, even in comparison to Lyn (and maybe even Hector, I'm not sure). I think a lot of people are getting sick of Fire Emblem characters, so his inclusion could be a mixed bag.
From what I've played of FE7, I at least like him more than Chrom, but I don't like him enough for Smash.

Wolf Prediction: 43.75%
Now that an update has come and gone and SF Zero got delayed, I wonder how his scores will be.
No More Third Parties Prediction: 70.00%
Oh man... this will get interesting.

Nominations: Goku 5x

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Rayman want & chance

Abstain
Really, I never played any of his games besides the Wii party games that I would occasionally get as gifts. ((Not that I asked for them but hey)) I guess he could be interesting, I don't really mind nor do I care though.

Eliwood want & chance
Double 0's minus 7

Fire Emblem has (more than) enough reps.

Giana x5

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Rayman

Chance: 4%

Want: 0%

Eliwood

Chance: 0%

Predictions: Wolf 85% The demand for Wolf just keeps going up. Trust me with every passing Wolfless update, more and more people start crying Wolf (DLC). People want to #FreeWolf.

Predictions: No more 3rd parties 85%

Nominations: Mr. Stevenson X5.

Edit this happened,

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Rayman

Edit this happened,
Well that changed my pessismistic opinion of Wolf. Considering I thought there was only two characters left.

Alright my rating:

Rayman:

Chance:5%
Want:0%

Eliwood:

Chance and Want:0%

Predictions:

Wolf:82.56%

No more third parties 18.76%

Nominate Lloyd Irving x5

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
RATINGS
ELIWOOD
- Chances: 0% -- Not going to happen.
- Want: 0% -- No. More. Fire Emblem.

RAYMAN
- Chance: 10% -- I'll say that his chances are a little higher than most, but still not at all likely.
- Want: 0% -- If we're getting another 3rd Party, it should be Snake.

PREDICTIONS
Wolf O'Donnell: 75%
No More 3rd Parties: 75%

NOMINATIONS
None at this time

Eliwood: double zeroes

Of all the Fire Emblem characters, why would they pick the one that looks just like the second clone of Marth?

Rayman:

Chance: 10% - probably would have happened in the base game when they were making that trophy, if ever.

Want: 10% - I recognize his legacy, but I never cared for the games. I could appreciate whatever interesting gimmick they can come up with regarding his disembodied limbs, but otherwise it isn't a character for whom I pine.

Predict: Wolf 80%, no more third parties 50%

Nominate: Pikachu Libre representation times five.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So should I label 7+ DLC characters as confirmed, now that there's apparently three slots?
I would wait until there are 3 new DLC characters that are confirmed. So maybe remove 7+ DLC characters off of cooldown?

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Oh boy, the day has come and things are heating up.

I know the Fire Emblem hate is strong and many flash the "FE has enough/too many reps" card or the "clone" card (The curse of the Marth template, sadly) but I'll give this a shot since Fire Emblem is a long running franchise and 14 games strong with many different protagonists and because there's no playable rep from the first localized Fire Emblem game.

Let's start, shall we?

With Lady Lyndis relegated to AT status twice and Lord Hector's spiritual successor being already in the game (Ike), it falls on our boy's father to represent FE7 as well as the many Paladin/mounted units.

Lord Eliwood of Pherae

He eventually becomes the finest Knight of Lycia and veteran Roy's father. (Hector is known as a courageous general according to his story info in FE7 and his role in Roy's game) With access to a horse and a variety of weapons, he can bring a whole new
level of uniqueness and skill never seen before in Smash. Special moves could be named and based on the effects from Ninian's rings and the horse could be called upon as a special move. His moveset would also incorporate references to other mounted classes from the Fire Emblem series.

Theme: Weapon triangle & horse riding.

Durandal, the Blazing Sword, would be left as part of a Final Smash. Final Smash could also feature Ninian as she'd freeze opponents before Eliwood charges in with Durandal. Ninian's appearance as well as her freezing attack would be a reference to the Final Chapter. Besides, fighting alongside his son would be very nice to see. Father, mother and son reunited! Since the FE6 version of Eliwood is a Paladin and they have access to the entire weapon triangle.

The Eliwood proposal here is a blend of both FE6 and FE7 Eliwoods. Carrying an air of nobility and gallantry. Also, other mounted characters like Sigurd, Camus and the Renais twins, Eirika & Ephraim could join in as alternates.

That aside...

Eliwood

Chance: 5%
Want: 100% Times infinity plus 1

Rayman

Want: 5%

- It reminds me of the chaos that Smashified art thing did.

Predictions

Wolf: Chance: 31% / Want: 0%
- I had my fun playing with him in Brawl but I've moved on. I'd rather have Slippy.

No More 3rd-party reps: Chance: 20% / Want: 10%

Nominations

Oliver (Fire Emblem) x5

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
So should I label 7+ DLC characters as confirmed, now that there's apparently three slots?
I agree with oni333 and Icedragonadam. We should wait until it actually happens before we label it confirmed.
I think a rerate would also be acceptable while we're waiting.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Eliw00d... well, what else to say?

-----

Rayman chances: 1%
Copy-paste from my last rating:
Sure, Rayman is famous character with iconic signature features, like his hair helicopter and lack of limbs. He was notably a pretty big deal in Europe, where he was created, and became popular in America as well. However, I'm overall doubtful about whether Rayman can reasonably hope to break the huge third-party barrier. For starters Japan cares about him and his series about as much as they cared about Little Mac prior to his reveal for Smash one year and half, and some Rayman games like Rayman 3 or Rayman Origins were not released in Japan, though the later managed to be released on 3DS over there after missing the Wii. Also I hate to say this, but Rayman's influence on Nintendo had not been something historically huge to be honest... (Yes, his series has been very faithful to Nintendo overall, but faithful doesn't mean influent.) I mean, for example, Mega Man and Ryu were hugely influent on the NES and SNES respectively, but Rayman's didn't contribute as much towards Nintendo's history when I think about it.
Then again there's this enigmatic trophy, but I'd say it's most likely the results of a deal between Nintendo and Ubisoft; Mario and Luigi costumes in Rayman Legends, and Rayman exposure on Smash Wii U in return. As such I don't think it really means anything. It could be possible that Ubisoft asked for Rayman to be in Smash, maybe as part of this potential deal, but Sakurai rejected the idea and chosen to add a few Rayman series trophies instead. If it's the case, then Rayman's chances would plummet considerably. The most unlikely scenario is that Sakurai was interested in adding Rayman playable but suffered from time constraints thus limiting his series' role to a few trophy cameos, though as I said it's a very unlikely outcome.
I still stand by what I've written last time, however I think a 1% chances rating is more appropriate. He's basically a nobody in Japan and and is owned by a company which most likely has zero involvement with Smash besides those trophy cameos. And while Rayman is a famous gaming character, I'm not sure about him being standing-out enough to catch Sakurai's attention as a Smash choice (and no, just because he's "iconic" doesn't automatically make him more likely or legitimate than other candidates). Overall I think Rayman has more things going against him than for him, and I would be surprised to see him chosen.

Rayman want: 15%
Rayman is one of the most influent series of my childhood, with Rayman 2 and 3 being among the experiences which crafted me as a young player, and I was amazed to see him represented in Smash, and I was even more amazed when there was a Globox trophy as well. No wonder how I became a vocal and enthusiastic Rayman supporter. However, he's not a Nintendo character which is a problem, and I've come to put a lot of thought on whether who was my most wanted character at the time was worthy of being playable in Smash in spite of being what would be a guest. Over the time I've come to accept that personal bias aside he wouldn't really be that much special as a third-party character, just another guest for the sake of it and not much more.

Now Rayman would be the kind of character I love to see in fan games like Super Smash Flash which give themselves little constraints when it comes to add non-Nintendo characters or even anime ones, but in actual Smash? Third-parties in official Smash are guests who don't directly contribute towards making what the series is about, and I'm not sure about Rayman having the special qualities to make up for it. Not gonna lie, some part of me would be amazed to see him and other heroes from my childhood properly gathered, but at the same time I think it would contribute to lower the standards for guests in Smash, which could potentially open the floodgates for even more third-parties which is something I wouldn't be comfortable with. Plus we already got a third-party newcomer as DLC, so almost anyone else is going to feel stale at this point.

Not to mention I got turned off from bandwagoned indie third-parties after the ballot and I felt conflicted about supporting Rayman, a character who was rarely brought up as a contender until the cameo reveal which led to a lot of bandwagon support, yet being opposed to these indie characters. That was also part of why I stopped being a vocal supporter of Rayman. Anyway, those trophy cameos are more than what I would have hoped for in the first place, so I'm grateful for them and I don't feel like asking for more right now.

-----

Wolf prediction: 72.56%
The fact he wasn't added before the end of the ballot will make more people less confident about his chances, but overall he'll still do well, especially with the new placeholder which will help his score to not go too much lower.

No more guests prediction: 56.54%
The scores will be all over the place. I'm curious about the want score, too.

Nominating:
(Rerate) Returning stage: Fountain of Dreams x5

For those who didn't understand, the "o" letters in Eliwood's name were replaced by two "0" digits. In other words, he gets double zeroes.

So_many_mails

Smash Apprentice
Eliwood:
Double Zeroes

Rayman:
Chance: EDIT: 25%
Want: 10%

Predictions:
Wolf:75%
No more third party: 26%

Maxwell(scribblenauts)x5

Last edited:
I enjoy this thread for the insight people give on the characters, especially the long, passionate write-ups. I don't even pay attention to the final scores.

Smash Rookie
I don't understand this spike in pessimism, as has been repeatedly noted, nothing has changed since Rayman was last rated. From a raw assets and liabilities assessment, Rayman by far is the most likely 3rd party character.

- he's iconic, and the mascot of a major gaming company
- legacy of very high quality games, and all major games have appeared on Nintendo platforms, plus some exclusives
- he has a trophy already in the game, this point can't be stressed enough, it means so many legal hurdles other 3rd party characters have is already sorted
- Rayman Legends was a critically acclaimed game, the definitive edition was for the Wii U
- Ubisoft and Nintendo have a great relationship
- Ubisoft has released more games for the Wii U than Capcom, Namco and Sega COMBINED
- Ubisoft is still releasing games for the Wii U, while most other 3rd parties abandoned it after launch
- Nintendo themselves published Rayman Legends in Japan
- he has a realistic future on Nintendo platforms, unlike most other popular 3rd party characters

You may not want more 3rd party characters, but Nintendo made it perfectly clear when the poll began that they were considering them, they could've easily limited the ballot to Nintendo ips but they deliberately didn't (and went out of their way to dispel myths that you couldn't vote for 3rd party characters) . They also explicitly said Ryu's inclusion wasn't part of the ballot but part of their deal with Capcom.

If the ballot results in 3 - 4 characters, I expect one of them will be 3rd party character, and most likely that'll be Rayman.

Chance : 90%
Want : 90%

Eliwood, he's nice but come on.
Chance : 0%
Want : 5%

Oh, I nominate "Alt characters (Alph, Koopalings) eventually getting Amiibo" x5

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Double zeros for Eliwood.

Again with FE charcters, sigh.

Rayman

Chance: 40%
Want: 90%

I'm more skeptical of third parties since Ryu, but Rayman is still one of the only noteworthy ones alongside Snake. If there were another third party it's probably going to be one of those two.

I still want Snake first, but I'd be lying if I said Rayman wouldn't be fun.

Predictions:

Wolf: 74%
No more guests: 50%

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Eliwood

Outclassed in popularity in the Ballot for characters from his own series. Also, similar Roy looking and similar Marth style.

Eliwood has potential... But he already looks like Roy.

Rayman:

Chance: 20%

One of the most likeable Third Party, still a Third Party... And has a important game balance-related problem... His lack of limbs.

Want: 50%

I'm okay with him

Predictions:

Wolf: 82.4%
No more Third Party: 34.1%

Nominations:

Reratw! Ice Climbers x3
Rerate! Fountain of Dreams x2

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Eliwood: Double Zeroes.

Of all FE characters left, I really doubt that he would get picked.
I shouldn't have to explain want.

Rayman Chance: 10%

I also doubt we'd get many more third party characters, and I see us getting Snake, Layton, and a second Sonic character first. The only thing he really has going for him is the trophy.

I don't think he is a third party worthy of Smash.

Dr. Eggman X5

Fire Rider

Super Smash Gladiator
Hi

Eliwood:
With five characters from FE I can see impossible one more
Sorry
Chance 5% Want 2%

Rayman:
I think that he only made a cameo at Super Smash no more than a trophy or maybe a mii costume
The gamplay could be really hard to do like Ridley or Bowser JR.
Chances 0% Want 0%
Sorry Smashfied fans

Predictions
Wolf 100%
No more Third Party Rep 0%

Nominations
Ice Climbers x5

Last edited:
Top Bottom