• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

Troykv

Smash Master
Is time to vote again!

Magolor:

Chance: 20%

He is in the Bandana Dee's shadow in both popularity and support, but still is decent, specially in Japan.

Want: 70%

Mmm... He is a Kirby Character? Yep. He is a magician? Yep. This alone make it have a good want for me :happysheep:

NPC Becoming Playable:

Eh... Abstain.

Predictions:

FoD: 6.2%
Yoshimitsu: 0.76%

Nominations:

Fire Emblem Stage DLC x3
Rerate!Ridley x2 (This needs to be lower than 2% Chance)

And... I'm still thinking about re-nominate Micaiah... Oh... The wait for the complete version of that article...

Old NPC promotion chances score: 21.01%
New NPC promotion chances score (as of current): 2.60%

Not only this is almost a 90% drop, but it now makes Ridley, Midna, Takamaru and Dark Samus all individually more likely than this concept...

The Ridley one is heavily biased obviously (is one of the few characters that I feel "deconfirmed" alongside Chrom and the IC). Midna get a one particullary heavy boost with a 50% rate, the rest I don't know :p

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Magolor

Chance: 5%
Want: 0%

NPC Becomes Playable

Chance: 0%

Sakurai obviously didn't see the potential in these characters the first time around, so I doubt they'll be considered for DLC. Smash 5 is a different story however.

Want: 100%

I WANT DEMON LORD FABULOUS!!!!!

Nominations

Big blue x5

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Magolor

Chance - 15%

His Japanese following is overwhelming, but the same can't be said for the West. So more or less, he's outclassed by Dee in terms of requests and popularity. While his relevance is debatable, he was able to get a minor role in the Kirby's Dream Collection game in a race mini game akin to Gourmet Race.

Want - 60%

His Japanese following is overwhelming, but the same can't be said for the West. So more or less, he's outclassed by Dee in terms of requests and popularity. While his relevance is debatable, he was able to get a minor role in the Kirby's Dream Collection game in a race mini game akin to Gourmet Race.

NPC Promotion

Chance - 8%

Let's just face it, do you guys seriously expect Sakurai's team to give a character another chance when they already have a predetermined role? Assist Trophies are already a part of the game's code and there's no way to make any changes to that trophy when comparing it to the guy/girl who will promoted. Let's not forget the many fans would would be salty as hell if they give the wrong NPC a playable promotion (*cough* *cough* Tingle *cough*)
Not much had changed since my repost on this particular subject and it is ironically shorter this time around due to things seeming too unlikely at then moment.

Want - 50%

I would do anything for a playable Takamaru and Dr. Kawashima, anything!.
Would add more to this, but I have a date to continue for this night.

Predictions

Fountain of Dreams - 16%

Yoshimitsu - 2%

Nominations

Abe Lincoln x10

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Magolor
Chance: 1% - I doubt Magolor will ever have another major villain role in the future, and Bandanna Dee's popularity dwarfs his everywhere.
Want: 20%

Promoted NPC's
Chance: 10% - It's not that I believe that fan made rule. It's that NPC's seem to be getting very little support compared to non-NPCs. The once relatively vocal fanbases for characters like Ghirahim, Zoroark, and Takamaru have all but gone silent since they were "deconfirmed". Whereas characters like King K. Rool, Isaac, Krystal, and Bandanna Dee still have overflowing levels of support from their fans.
Want: 50% - Depends on who.

Nominations: Solo Ice Climbers x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

Zilexion

Smash Cadet
No time to write comments, sorry!
The Marx Wannabe, Magolor:
Chance - 5%
Want - 0%

NPC Promotion:
Chance - 5%
Want - 90%

Predictions:
Yoshimitsu - 4%
Fountain of Dreams - 8%

Nominations:
Neku Sakuraba (TWEWY) x 5

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
MAGOLOR
CHANCE: 7.74%
WANT: 34.19%

NPC'S PROMOTED TO PLAYABLE
CHANCES: 4.32%
WANT: 76.65%
Next up we're rating Yoshimitsu and Fountain of Dreams. Also please predict what score Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Nintendo's very weird steampunk reinterpretation of the 16th president of the United States will get tomorrow.

@ Zilexion Zilexion I counted your score.

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yoshimitsu
Double Zeroes

Fountain of Dreams
Double Zeroes

Predictions
The two Pokemon: 8.6%
Abe Lincoln: 0.75%

Nominate x5 Belome

D

Deleted member

Yoshimitsu

Little to no ballot support.

Want: 55%

I wouldn't mind him.

Fountain of Dreams Stage

Chance:

(0%)

Its only music track is featured in Dream Land 64.

Want: 90%

I enjoyed this stage quite a bit.

Predictions:

Squirtle and Ivysaur - 20%

Abe Lincoln - 2.1%

Nominations: Banjo-Kazooie x5

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Sure he may be another sword user, but how many other swordsmen use their sword to fly?

Yoshimitsu

Chance: 2%
Yoshimistu is actually a very notable character appearing as a regular in Namco's two biggest fighting games. He is actually a rather iconic fighting game character, (not quite as iconic as Ryu mind you but still is rather notable). Tekken does have some representation in Smash with the Heihachi costume and with the Virtua Fighter mii costumes as well, it does show that Sakurai's open to adding content from other fighting games.

When it comes to his potential as a fighter, he is more than just another sword-user...He can use his Deathcopter which makes for a great recovery move, as well as attack with the flagstaff (or whatever else happens to be) on his back as well. He can switch to different stances and use different attacks based on which stance he's in, his most notable being the pogo stance which he then uses to literally Pogo stick around the stage on his friggin sword, as well as a meditating stance which he uses to teleport, he can do doing various spinning moves, to absorbing health from his opponents...Heck he even performs frikkin Seppuku as an attack (doubt that one it particular will be used in Smash however) as a Final Smash maybe his Ninja Blade Rush which is a single powerful horizontal slash...but you get the jist of it...He is a samurai (thing) that is not only a master of his art but is also a very whimsical character that makes him fit into the light hearted nature of Smash bros.

The main problem with Yoshimitsu however is the lack of support and popularity on the ballot, he may be a fairly notable character due to his many different costumes and wacky personality...but I don't think it'll be that likely we'll see him make the jump into playability, but it would be a neat opportunity to have playable representation of two more fighting games with just one character...

----

NAMU!

I got Soul Calibur II because of Link, and ended up maining Link as well, but Yoshimitsu was easily my favourite character from the main series, he's got an ere of intelligence as well as some wacky unpredictable misheif which makes him a very fun character to watch...He's cycles through so many different designs throughout his many appearances between both Soul and Tekken but I think I'd prefer his Pink and golden design from Soul Calibur II as it just seems to fit his personality very well, as opposed to his later more serious skulls and Oni masks that he dons...

----

Nominations:
!Rerate: Impa x5

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Yoshimitsu

Want: 30%

- He's a cool character with a very unique and peculiar moveset but it's unlikely. "Evil or not, die!"

Fountain of Dreams

- It's still my favorite Kirby stage but with its track being used for another Kirby stage already,its chances are pretty bad.

Predictions

Ivysaur/Squirtle: 4.3%
Abe Lincoln: 0.8%
Nominations

Super Mario Maker Stage x3
Ryouma (Fire Emblem) x 2

Last edited:

Flavius

NNID
TheEdgyOne
Yoshimitsu

Nope. Double zeroes

Fountain of Dreams

I love this stage, but Dreamland is all were gonna get for Kirby stages.

Nominations

Smart bomb x5 Don't ask. lol
Rerate Impa x3
Big Blue x2

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Yoshimitsu

Chance - 0% - Heihachi is the poster boy for Tekkin; I don't think they would consider another.

Want - 20% - Fairly uninteresting...

Fountain of Dreams

Chance - 5.34% - The music hurts its chances badly, but it's still possible to get in I guess. It's one of the most popular stages in Smash history, so that might be enough for it to push though.

Want - 90% - Yes. Yes. That's all I can say. So beautiful. Yes.

Predictions

Ivysaur/Squirtle - Wait a second, are we rating them separately, or together? I'll withhold my prediction until then.

Abe Lincoln - 3.24% - Please tell me he gets lower than Henry Fleming.

Nominations

Henry Fleming X5

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Off to a good start I see.
I kinda want to vote today for some reason.

Yoshimitsu:
Chance: 0.01%.
Lesser known Namco character (well, not really, but he's far from an icon), and not the ideal character to represent Tekken or Soulcalibur.

Want: 5%. Because Nightmare is. :chuckle:
I'd be okay with Yoshimitsu personally (if it's a SC version anyways) but I can't see them picking anyone but Nightmare to represent Soulcalibur, otherwise I'd be supporting Raphael. I like Raphael and a rapier user would be really cool.

Fountain of Dreams:

Chance: 10%.
It kinda seems like we won't be getting this stage back, sadly. The music is already used on another stage (that seems to be a death sentence, but who knows), and Dreamland 64 kinda already represents a competitively well-liked neutral Kirby stage.

Want: 50%. Eh, I don't really care. I just want Pirate Ship.
---
Nominations:
Phoenix Wright x5

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Fountain of Dreams
Chance 5%
Want 45%

Yoshimitsu
Double 0

Predictions
Squirtle 16%
Ivysaur 15.5%
Abraham Lincoln 2.5%

Nominate Mike (Drawn to life) x5

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Fountain of Dreams

Chance: 10%

Yoshimitsu

Predictions: Squirtle 15%

Predictions: Ivysaur 12%

Predictions: Abe Lincoln 0%

Nominations: John Raimi X5.

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Yoshimitsu chances: 0.01%
I don't see Soul Calibur getting any playable character in Smash through DLC. I believe all fighting game series other than Street Fighter will be limited to Mii fighter costumes when it comes to DLC representation.

Yoshimitsu want: 0.5% Edit: 0%
No.

Edit: I've decided that all third-parties as of now will get a quick, flat zero from me, with only some rare exceptions. So my tiny bit of benefit of the doubt here is becoming a straight zero.

-----

Fountain of Dreams chances: 0.11%
It's one of the most popular stages of all times in the Smash history, but sadly it's not happening. Not only its only original track is on another similarly shaped Kirby-themed DLC stage, but the biggest problem is about all the reflections effects which probably make this stage downright unviable on the 3DS from a technical standpoint, as all DLC stages has been idendical between both versions so far.

Fountain of Dreams want: 100%
Which sucks because it's an amazing stage from a gameplay and aesthetics standpoints, a fan favourite for good reasons, and absolutely doesn't deserve to be premanently cut from the Smash lore. When the Dream Land 64 stage was leaked I genuinely thought that DLC stages between both versions were going to be different, and that the 3DS would receive Dream Land 64 while the Wii U would receive Fountain of Dreams. I was disappointed when Sakurai announced in the new contents approaching livestream edit: oops, actually when the datamined update was leaked one or two days before its release that both version would receive Dream Land 64

-----

Squirtle prediction: 21.37%
Ivysaur prediction
: 20.95%
For heaven's sake please make their chances score lower than the two or more DLC characters from the same series concept... that's the reason why I nominated them in the first place.

Abraham Lincoln prediction: 1.41%
I don't expect any Codename S.T.E.A.M. character, Henry Fleming is admittedly overrated with his 7.41% chances score as it is.

Nominating:
Balance change: universal hitstun increase x5

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
@ CaptainAmerica CaptainAmerica I forgot to mention it on my post (too bad I believe tags don't work when editing a post), but shouldn't Shovel Knight's nominations for a rerate be reopened as of now? It's been 8 days since the embargo on him. Though I don't plan to nominate him myself, I'm just asking.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Fountain of Dreams
Chance:
0%

Its song sadly appears on Dream Land 64.
Imagine how beautiful it would be in HD! It's one of my favorite stages in Melee and it's a great competitive stage! I wish it would come back!

Yoshimitsu
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

No ballot support and if we were to get a Tekken or Soul Calibur rep, I think we would get Heihachi or Nightmare respectively.
Not interested at all.

Squirtle Prediction: 26.50%
Ivysaur Prediction: 26.50%

Nothing has changed.
Abe Lincoln Prediction: .75%
I doubt we will get a historical figure in Smash, regardless of what interpretation it is.

Using my extra nominations...
Nominations: Fourside 5x

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
@ CaptainAmerica CaptainAmerica I forgot to mention it on my post (too bad I believe tags don't work when editing a post), but shouldn't Shovel Knight's nominations for a rerate be reopened as of now? It's been 8 days since the embargo on him. Though I don't plan to nominate him myself, I'm just asking.
Right, sorry about that, meant to do that yesterday. This week has been really busy and my mind is all over the place.

Shovel Knight is Reopened for Nominations

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Abstaining on Yoshimitsu.

Fountain of Dreams

Chance: 1%
Want: 80%

It's safe to say that people's dreams were crushed when the music appeared on Dream Land. I'm a fan of the stage, so I wouldn't mind it coming back.

Predictions:

Squirtle/Ivysaur: 23%
Lincoln: 0.50%

Nominate: Ridley x5

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Yoshimitsu:
Chances: 2% He's got way too much competition even in just Namco Bandai to stand a real chance.
Want: 0% I like the character in Soul Calibur, but I'm not interested in seeing him at all and to be blunt, his moveset would feel boring to me in smash.

Fountain of Dreams:
Chances: 3% Probably the stage most in demand, and the fan favorite, but it seems it's only going to be N64 stages and it's music is on Dreamland.
Want: 100% Probably my favorite competitive stage in any of the games.

Predictions: Squirtle/Ivysaur: 13.37%
Pres. Abraham Lincoln: 2%

Nominating: Shovel Knight x 10

Troykv

Smash Master
Yoshimitsu... Who? *Look a little bit* Oh... a popular Namco character from a Fighting Game? Okay...

Mainly because he is a Namco character but isn't in the same level of support unlike Lloyd or even kos-mos.

Want: 30%

The characters looks cool... But I don't sure about the moveset potential.

Fountain of Dreams:

Chances: 5%

This Concept was heavily damaged for the main song presences in Dream Land 64.

Want: 70%

Well... Is a Kirby Stage, people loves it because is legal in 1v1 No Items, Fox Only, Final Destination.

Predictions:

Squirtle: 21%
Ivysaur: 21%

Lincoln: 1.4%

Nominations:

Rerate!Ridley x3
Fire Emblem DLC Stage x2

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Yoshimitsu
Chance: 0.2%
Just too random of a pick. I'll give the leader of the Manji Clan a small score of 0.2%.
At least we still have normal Yoshi...

Want: 0.1%
Doesn't look like he would fit, nor is he a character I want.

Fountain of Dreams
Chance: 4.2%
The music track was brought back for Dream Land 64, so that tells me the developers have no current plans to bring this stage back. I'll give Fountain of Dreams a rating of 4.2%.
Only in our dreams...

Want: 95%
It's a pretty neat stage, and I would love there to be a few more competitively viable stages in this game.

Laniv

Smash Champion
Yoshimitsu:

Chance and Want: Abstain

Fountain of Dreams:

Want: 40%
I'd prefer a post-Air Ride Kirby stage...

Predictions for Squirtle and Ivysaur: 32% Chance, 57% Want
Predictions for Lincoln: 11% Chance, 33% Want

Nominate Tom Nook x 5

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Yoshimitsu:
Chance and Want:ABSTAINED

Fountain of Dreams:
Chance:6%
Want:95%

Predictions:

Squirtle/Ivysaur: 18%
Lincoln: 1.2%

Nominate Additional All Star Rounds x5.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Fountain

Want: 85%
Such a beautiful stage, and now we've got the graphic capability to make it shine. Too bad it's not there. The music is already on another stage, so that's a hit against it, but you could always double it up or give it alternate tracks. Still, we're only getting SSB64 DLC stages so far. This is really a wait-and-see thing. It's definitely requested though.
Bu I do have to ask...the GCN could handle 4 ICs on that stage with the reflection, but the 3DS can't even handle the ICs as it is...
Yoshimitsu

Want: 5%
Highly doubt it, but at least he's popular. Tekken is Namco's big fighting game franchise, with SC not too far behind. Yoshi's the one character that goes between the two, so points for representing both. However, Tekken's not got the best history with Nintendo, and SC's only done one crossover.
I'd expect we'd get Heihachi or maybe Jin from Tekken, and Nightmare or maybe Ivy for SC. Yoshi's a bit further down on those lists. The one thing he does have is quite a bit of uniqueness though.
Lincoln prediction: 0.3%
Sakurai plz bring these vets back package: 6.2%

Nom: Ivy x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Yoshimitsu's chances: 0.5%

He's fairly notable and represents two fighting games at once, but I don't see him as the best choice to represent either and don't them bringing in a new fighting game character to begin with.

Not interested at all.

Fountain of Dreams' chances: 1%

The music's not only on another stage, it's on a fellow retro stage that's already DLC itself. I think it's clear they have no plans to bring this back.

I actually really don't like this stage, find it really boring to play on in just about every way. My least favorite Kirby stage in the series, actually. So I personally don't want it to return.

Lincoln prediction: 1.48%
Ivysquirt prediction: 18.37%

Nominations: Captain Rainbow x5

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yoshimitsu:

Chance and Want: Double Zeroes

Heihachi >>> Kuma >>>> Kazuya >>>>>>> Jin >>>>>>>>> the other characters >>>>>>>>>> Yoshimitsu

Fountain of Dreams:

Not gonna happen, the theme is already used for Dreamland.

Want: 25%

I would rather have a stage from the post-Sakurai era, preferable from Return to Dreamland.

Predictions for Squirtle and Ivysaur: 32% Chance

Predictions for Lincoln: 2%

Nominate Isa Jo x 10

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Yoshimitsu
Double Zeroes

Fountain of Dreams
Want: 50%

Nominations: Solo Ice Climber x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
YOSHIMITSU
CHANCE: 0.54%
WANT: 12.26%

FOUNTAIN OF DREAMS
CHANCE: 2.98%
WANT: 72.05%
Next up we're rating Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Abraham Lincoln from Code Name S.T.E. A.M. Also please predict what score Ridley and Banjo Kazooie will get tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

Squritle and Ivysaur

Chance for Both: 15%

Not much has changed. I may have overrated them previously, though.

Want for Both: 50%

Abe Lincoln

Little ballot support.

Predictions:

Spyro Ridley - 5%

It's not like either of these two purple dragons have the slightest chance anyway.

Banjo - 5%

Nomimations:

Zael Mii Costume x5

Terra Branford x5

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I can't elaborate tonight, sorry.

:squirtle: and :ivysaur::
Chance for both:9%

Want:40%

----------------------------
Abraham Lincoln: Double Zeroes.
Predictions:
Ridley:2.31%
Banjo:1.34%
Noms:
Terra Brandford X5

Last edited by a moderator:

Flavius

NNID
TheEdgyOne
Squirtle and Ivysaur

Abstain. I honestly don't know how to feel about these characters.

Abraham Lincoln

ANYONE WHO PUTS LOWER THAN A 100% IS UNAMERICAN!

For realz

Chance: 0
Want: 0

Nominations

Rerate Impa 3x
Big Blue 2x

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Squirtle and Ivysaur - Just gonna copy paste what I said before:

Chance - 2.5% - Now that Mewtwo has been released, he has effectively made it that much harder to make it in. Considering that Pichu wouldn't require the work of two characters, I'm giving them a score worse than her.

Want - 50.01% - I'm conflicted. I consider having the stater trio important, yet after we add them Pokemon would take up most of the roster. I'm fine with leaving them behind, but adding them just feels like adding something minutely important.

Abraham Lincoln

Chance - 0% - Not the main character, and supposedly dead at this point in time, ol' Honest Abe is not looking attractive at this point in time.

Want - 10% - Henry Fleming should go first.

Predictions

Banjo - 0.58 - Pipedream.

Ridley - 1.45 - What is this, flame war day?

Nominations
Henry Fleming X5

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule

Chance: 0 - Fleming is the protagonist...and not based on a real person. Still, they'd probably need rights since he is a fictional character already.
Want: 0 - He's already in the game if we want to make him.

:squirtle::ivysaur:
Chances:
:007: 35%
:002: 33%

Ooh, these guys were great in Brawl. Missing them so much!

Really, the biggest argument against them that cam be made is the "ERMAHGERD, TOO MANY REPZ!!!" and that's about it. This game is saturated with Pokémon, particularly from the 1st generation. Why? Because that's the only franchise that has suffered more than one cut since the series began. Even if we get both of them (and Pichu), we still don't get a Pokémon newcomer - and didn't Sakurai say that he hates cutting characters? Furthermore, their respective movesets are complete in Brawl - they just need to be ported, given a new set of victory animations (Squirtle Squad Shades plz), and new Final Smashes (Ivy's could easily be a Samus-style solarbeam...)

So looking at them specifically...
:squirtle: is another water starter. We've got one in the game, but as far as I know, they removed the 'water hitbox,' so there is no more type-effectiveness. Squirtle has always been a really popular starter choice, and his appearance in the anime had a great personality.

:ivysaur: on the other hand represents the 'lost' grass starter. However, as before, the hitbox specificity is no more. Ivy's also got a bit of a popularity problem. Bulbasaur was never the most popular of the three Kanto starters, and the second-stage is never as popular as the first or last. He's also got one more problem in the moveset department - his uspecial is Vine Whip, and all tether-only recoveries (Pikmin Chain, Plasma Whip) were removed. He may need to get a new up special
DLC is the perfect place to bring back veterans, since a lot of people who played those characters really want them back. And if Charizard gets to go free, the other two shouldn't be forgotten. Pikachu is tired of being the only unevolved Pokémon.​
Want: 100%:squirtle: 99%:ivysaur:
I loved them so much. I know everyone hates the transformation mechanic, but it was loads of fun for me. My favorite was to get the Trainer in a 6-stock battle with a bunch of CPUs, and I would switch characters as each stock was used. It really forced me to git gud with all of the characters, as opposed to Shielda and Zamus - for them, I picked one and stuck with it, so therefore my Shiek and Zerosuit were useless.
I even made my team in SS :007::002::006: since I liked them so much... Such a great team, and I really miss it.

look at that awesome badass!! SO MUCH WANT!!!

yeah...I was biased last time. Sue me, I loved these guys. Problem is I don't see getting one or the other, it'll either be both or neither, and neither is looking way more likely. Really my #4 and 5 most wanted, but Wolf's slipping in my mind to make room for Squirtle at number 3.

If Sakurai really means that he doesn't like cuts, he should at least bring back the vets as DLC, specifically the ones who have unique movesets. Melee is basically taken care of - Pichu was always a joke, YL has been replaced, and the ICs have technical issues. For Brawl, though, Snake may have bureauracy issues, Wolf had better be coming but too many people think he's a clone, but these two are really unique (even moreso than Wolf) and the only thing holding them back is "MUH POKEYMAN REPZ!!!1!" If Dark Pit and Shulk are important enough Nintendo characters to put in, then surely the other two original starters are more so. After all, Pokémon has always borrowed a bit more from the anime (why else is Jiggles in?), where Squrtle and Bulbasaur arguably owned the Pokémon interactions in the first season, at least in my mind.

Final: 5% chance each, 100% want.

And I have to replace this .gif because Squirtle is that awesome.

Prediction: Ridley AND Banjo?!?! This is gonna be bad...
but then again, those two days were actually pretty calm, so let's see if we can repeat that.

2.5% prediction each.

Nom: Ivy x5

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
-Squirtle:
Chances: 10%

-Ivysaur:
Chances: 10%

-Abraham Lincoln:
Chances: 0%