• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Gardevoir:

Chance: 1%
Want: 0%

Pokeball summon and not one I'm interested in.

Serperior:

Want: 10%

Playable Grass type Pokemon are absent from Smash, but in the event we got one, I would prefer to have Ivysaur back.

Predictions:

Metroid Prime stage: 5%
NX Port: 60%

Nominate: er....the Prime stage concept climbed faster than I thought. No nominations today, gotta see what to nominate next.

Paging @ colder_than_ice colder_than_ice . You know how we put a lock on Ryu and Roy for a week after the leaks broke, so people could settle down? We should probably do that here for K. Rool.
I support this.

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Gardevoir:

Chance: 3%
Want: 9%

Serperior:

Chance: 4%
Want: 15%

Nominations:
Full Ken Alt For Ryu x4
Saffron City x1

Fire Rider

Super Smash Gladiator
Gardevoir
Chance 0%
Want 0%

Serperior
Chance 0%
Want 0%
Pokeball want 70%

Predictions
Metroid Prime Stage 0%
NX Port 70%

Nomination
ReRate King K Rool x5 Please

I want to know the expectatives now for Rool as character and not mii costume :/

Last edited:

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Gardevoir's Chance: 1%
Already has a role as a Pokeball summon, so it most likely wont be playable.

Gardevoir's Want: 0%
No more Pokemon characters please.

----------

Serperior Chance: 1%
Yet another face in the crowd of Pokemon, it really doesn't have any support but does have tons of competition in it's own series.

Serperior Want: 0%
No more Pokemon characters please.

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Gardevoir
Chance:
0%

Assist Trophy Poke Ball Pokemon
Want: 5%
I used one in my Randomizer Nuzlocke and I believe that it stuck with me until the end. Still, it's not one of my favorite Pokemon.

Serperior
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

It's not because of the lack of limbs, it's because it lacks any sort of promotion to be a fighter and it isn't the most popular grass type.
For want, I'm not interested.

New Metroid Prime Stage Prediction: 21.47%
Possible.
NX Port Prediction: 2.14%
I think this is improbable.

Nominations: Guile's Theme 5x

I also elect to hold off on nominations for King K. Rool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Gardevoir:
Chance: 0.5%.
Want: 0%.

Not before Hawlucha, Pichu, or Weavile.

Serperior:
Chance: 0.5%.
Want: 0%.

Ditto.
...No, not THAT Ditto.

---
Nominations: Midna x3, Two DLC characters from one series x2

Laniv

Smash Champion
Gardevoir:

Chance: 0%
Poké Ball summon.

Want: Abstain

Serperior:

Chance: 2%
Not the most important grass starter.

Remember after the Greninja trailer and we all thought Sceptile was going to be in? Fun times.

Prediction for Metroid Prime Stage: 21% Chance, 65% Want
Prediction for NX Port: 3% Chance, 2% Want

Nominate King Boo x 5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Lock King K. Rool.

Chance for both: 0.5%

One's an assist, one's another 'mon out of many, and neither have much of a chance.

Gardevoir want: 100%

One of my favorite 'mons and one I'd be really interesting in playing as. Right there with Meowth as my top choices for a seventh Pokémon.

Serperior want: 10%

Like them, but not too sure if it's a good choice. But if we had to have a grass type, I'd easily take Serperior over Sceptile.

New Metroid stage prediction: 24.48%
NX port prediction: 12.75%

Nominations: Fossil Fighter x5

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
I'm just gonna keep out of what's going on right now and play this game before bailing. (Well, I would say I also don't think we should renominate K. Rool until after the update and after everyone cools off)

Gardevoir
Chance- 0.5%
Popular Pokemon! … But also a poke ball summon.
Want- 30%

Serperior
Chance- 1%
Want- 10%

Both are Pokemon that I actually really like, but they wouldn't be my first choice for a slot I probably don't want.

Metroid Prime Stage Predictions- 20%
NX Port Predictions- 15%
Nominations:

Porky x5

Last edited:
Gardevoir
chance 0
poke ball
want 100%
one of my absolute favorite pokemon. Ralts was the first time I ever threw a pokeball

Serperior
double zeroes

stage 23%
port 33%

noms
next smash has new director 3
midna 1
2+ newcomers from 1 series 1

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Gardevoir:
Chances: 1% Gardevoir's a pokeball, so pretty much no chance, no matter how popular.
Want: 10% No real interest.
Serperior:
Chances: 2% Not that popular of a pick, and has massive competition.
Want: 20% Better than Sceptile I suppose, but I want a Pokemon I care about.
Predictions: Metroid 6%
NX Port 40%
Nominations: Rerate! Wolf x 5 I really doubt that 90+% chance is what people think right now
Also, I agree we should hold off redoing King. K Rool. I really don't want a repeat of Roy's day, and I could see this leading to similar massive flame wars.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Gardevoir
Want:15%

Serperior
Chance:0.1%
Want:25%

Predictions:
Metroid Prime Stage 7.14%
NX Port: 52.5%

Nominations:
Wolf Rerate x5

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Gardevoir

Chance: 2.5%

Want: 100%

Everything @TimidKitsune129 said.

Incidentally, props to to her for actually writing a detailed summary of who she is and why she'd work. That's dedication!

Serperior:

Want: 65%

He's pretty cool. Limbless fighter would be fun~

Predictions:

Prime stage: 10%

NX port: 10%

Nominate: Midna x 5

D

Deleted member

Abstaining for Both Grdevoir and Serperior (not in the mood right now).
--------------------
Predictions:
NX Port:30%
--------------------
After seeing the Dr. Mario leak, i decided to...
Nomate:Rhythm Heaven character X10

Also, i was the one who nominated the FE Mii costumes, so yeah, i expected a Chrom Mii costume.

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Gardevoir
Chance: 0.4%
In case you weren't aware, I pretty much give any character we rate that already has a role as either an Assist Trophy or Pokeball either 0.5% or under by default. I just don't think they have much of a chance. That being said, I'll give the generation 3 Psychic/Fairy type Pokemon a small score of 0.4%.
I figured I'd give a small explanation...

Want: 1.2%
I still think Mewtwo is enough and that we should move onto other franchises so that they can have a chance at getting a DLC character.

Serperior
Chance: 0.3%
Abstain from explanation. I'll give the generation 5 Grass type Pokemon a small rating of 0.3%.
Too many other popular Pokemon...

Want: 0.8%
Abstain from explanation.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Serperior
Double 0

Gardevoir
Chance 0%
Want 40%

Prime stage 5%
Nx port 7%

Nominate Baby Mario x5

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Gardevoir:

Want: 80%

Pokeball summon and I wouldn't mind playing as my favorite 3rd ten Pokemon.

Serperior:

Chancea and Want: Double Zeros

May I ask how the hell a limbless snake would work and if he really has a ballot following?

Predictions:

Metroid Prime stage: 5%
NX Port: 20%

Nominate: Lana x5

FancySmash

Smash Lord
2 Pokemon today hmm? Well, I'm not exactly proud of rating like this today, but...

Chance and Want for both: 1%

Why? We're nearing the end of Smash ballot, and neither have any real support to drive them to be chosen in the first place. Plus, both are fairly popular, but not by a Smash standpoint. Not to mention, Gardevoir is a pokeball already.

As for want? Well, I'm content with the Pokemon we have. Heck, I think Mewtwo was only really needed to flesh out the Pokemon playable in the game.

Predictions:
Metroid Prime Stage - 10%
NX Port - 15%

Nominations
Rerate: Bandana Waddle Dee

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Gardevoir
Despite it's appearance as an NPC in the game could be a hinderance to it. Additinoally, there are other more popular Pokemon that could take precedence over it.

Want: 50%
I don't really care either way.

Serperior
It's decently popular, but it's not really standing out from the crowd, especially in terms of Smash. Also, as with Sceptile, I don't think the Grass type thing means anything and I don't think it'd overcome its other flaws.

Want: 35%
I will admit that the potential moveset that it could have would be interesting to see.

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Gardevoir
Chance: 0% - Already turned down.
Want: 70%

Serperior
Chance: 0% - See Delphox, Gengar, Absol, and Gallade.
Want: 100% - Actually among my top 10 favorite Pokemon of all time.

Nominations: Tag team mode x4, More Smash Tour content x1

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
GARDEVOIR
CHANCE: 1.16%
WANT: 32.57%

SERPERIOR
CHANCE: 2.18%
WANT: 19.18%
Next up we're rating the concepts of a New Metroid Prime Stage and SSB4 getting an NX port. Also predict what score Galacta Knight and the concept of SSB5 getting a new director will get tomorrow.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Prime Stage
Chance 11%
Want 70%

SSB4 NX port
Chance: 4%

prediction
Galacta Knight 1%
SSB5 new director 37%

Nominate Baby Mario x5

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
SSB4 NX Port
75% Chance.
Most games that have DLC get an Ultimate edition down the road. Also the Wii U is not doing too well cause it seems even Nintendo is trying to phase it out. Nintendo would also need a good launch title to go with the NX. And if it is a console handheld hybrid than it would get more Japanese players as consoles are not that popular over there now compared to handhelds.
It would mean Ice Climbers would definitely come back.

Prime Stage

Chance: 8%
Only if we get a Metroid newcomer.
Want:30%
Not too keen on Metroid but I did rent Prime 3 though.

Prediction:

Galacta Knight: 1.27%
SSB5 director: 46%

Nominate Wolf Rerate x5

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I posted this on another thread...before rating please have a quick gander and see what we're missing...
Phendrana Drifts Stage

^this structure right here would make for a great stage with floating platforms and flickerbats flickering about (they'd have a wind box that pushes the players slightly if they make contact, does 1% damage as well), perhaps a Sheegoth can blast onto the Battlefield in the same way the Metal Gear's did in Shadow Moses! Or some Flying Pirate Troopers can shoot some missiles onto the battlefield...[Sakurai plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!]
-Phendrana Drifts
-Phendrana's Edge
-Chozo Artifact Temple
-Skytown
-Rundas
-Gandrayda
This music all fits the environment IMO and are all pretty awesome...
This is just one idea, for one area from Metroid Prime, imagine all the potential possibilities (outside of the frikkin Frigate Orpheon of all things) from the entire Trilogy that can be implemented...

----

Concept: New Metroid Prime Stage

Chance: 10%
So far, the only stand alone stage we got that wasn't from a previous game was Miiverse...Suzaku Castle came with a newcomer and Dreamland as well as the incoming Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle were from previous Smash installments making them incredibly easily to make (and a possible new Dr. Mario stage and the return of Great Bay Temple which was leaked)...A brand new stage from another franchise without a character to go with it is something we have yet to see...

Metroid, specifically Metroid Prime is a series that has a lot more to offer in terms of content in Smash, than what it has. Metroid Prime has a Dark Samus assist trophy (shoulda been playable) and some colour swaps (shoulda been actual alts like in Project M) and not much else...heck dozens of Trophies and it's 1 (albeit very lame) stage that were featured in Brawl were all removed for whatever reason, while Other M (the most hated game of the franchise mind you) get's a crapton of content as if the Metroid Prime series didn't matter and that Other M was this huge success which it wasn't...I wouldn't really care about Other M getting all this content if Metroid Prime wasn't treated like an afterthought...

Anyways...one thing that Metroid fans have been very vocal about (outside of having Ridley) was having abrand new Metroid themed stage THAT DOES NOT HAVE FREAKING LAVA!!!! Brinstar has no lava, yet in melee two stages from Brinstar were added and BOTH have lava, mind you in Brinstar Depths the lava doesn't affect the gameplay but it is still there for whatever reason...There's also (with the removal of the Ice Climbers) no ice themed stages...Phendrana Drifts is easily one of the most memorable areas of the Metroid Prime Trilogy, and arguably the Metroid franchise with it's amazing atmosphere, music and freaking badass monsters (those Sheegoths though O_O)...There's also Skytown being one of the most memorable from Corruption with once again it's amazing atmosphere, music and freaking badass robotic..................things...

anyways...I'm not really holding my breathe for any Metroid content (despite next year being the 30TH ANNIVERSARY of the series) seeing as it really doesn't get the proper recognition it deserves from Nintendo for some reason...I mean the Wii U may end up missing out on a console Metroid title which is something that would've helped the system greatly as it is one games that people were anxiously waiting for...but instead there is still nothing...

----

Well, duhh....If Sakurai's not going to give us a playable character, then why not a brand new stage that doesn't revolve around freaking lava and a stage boss that no body wants as a stage boss....here's a few ideas

Phendrana Drifts-Ice themeatics which are missing outside of Gerudo Desert with Twinrova being annoying...see above for more...

Sanctuary Fortress-Robotics everywhere, the stage can be techy with shifting parts in some areas with the Quads moving about, perhaps Quadraxis can pop up every now and then as a cameo, being from Echoes they could incorporate Light and Dark themes to involve some extra aesthetics and perhaps some Ingsmashers (seriously those things are beastly)

Skytown-Just the atmosphere alone is enough reason to make this a stage, perhaps with some of the steambots either floating int eh baclground or providing themselves as simple stage hazards that can be knocked away...

Phaaze-Imagine pools of Phazon that provide an intsakill similar to the lava in the great Cave Offensive, and perhpas some Phazon based lifeforms, such as Phazon Puffers, Hopping Metroids and perhpas a Leviathan Infant floating about...I kinda want the Azelion to pop out of a wall and grab fighters, could work in a simialr fashion as the fish from the Ice Climbers stage...Phaaze could be one of those deadly hazard based stages, where it's carnage the whole time...

Torvus-A swampy atmosphere would be neat in Smash as well with some grechlers and Bloggs ruining people's day...This stage could have water as well that players can drown in as well...Also any stage from Prime 2 could be themed around the Light vs. Dark World perhaps a Dimensional portal pops up and when a fighter makes contact with it the stage swtiches into the other form of Aether with the Ing and other Dark aether creatures being arseholes to the fighters

Man, Sakurai PLEASE GIVE US SOME METROID PRIME CONTENT!!!!! y'know to at least show that you haven't forgotten about us...

----

SSB4 NX Port

Chance: 5%
I don't particularly think that we'll see an NX port of Smash 4 mainly because the NX is still a ways off before it's release...It doesn't makes sense to add a game that is 2 or 3 years old and past it's life cycle onto a new system when they could simply start making a new one to be ready a few years down the line...although it could be upgraded with better graphics, more content (no handheld port so no technical issues) in a way to make the game the way it's supposed to be...

----

I'm really on the fence with this one...I'd rather they make a new game, unless they are going to be adding more content to the NX port, which will pretty much be the same as a new game either way...

----

Prediction:
Galacta Knight: 2.34%
not getting before Bandana Dee, and Magolor, and Dark Matter...too much in his way...

SSB5 New Director: 34.56%
Hard to say...Sakurai is known for his persistence and dedication especially to smash...perhpas he can co-direct but he's very picky with the content in smash, Sakurai may step down entirely, but his passion for this series may prevent him from doing so...

----

Nominations:
Tetris Stage x2
!Rerate: Midna x2
Concept: 2 or More DLC Characters from the same series x1

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Metroid Prime Stage

Again, we have no evidence that stages come without being classic or with an associated character, something that may change by Friday's drop. Even considering that we may get new stages, though, would Sakurai really take something from Metroid Prime? All the Metroid content (all one and a half characters, one stage, one boss, and three assists) pretty much pull from Other M.
More stages are always fun, but I have no pull one way or another. Unless a Metroid stage is coming with a new character that's heavily requested, now that one of the top contenders is bleeding out on the ropes...
NX Port

Chance: 35%
Want: abstain
We don't even know what the NX is, much less anything about it. If they intend to move consoles, though, they'll need to have a Mario Kart, a Mario platformer, a Zelda game, and a Smash game for it. While the Marios come out every other year, the other two take time.
I'm expecting that Zelda U will fall into the Twilight Princess trap - it gets delayed enough to be an NX launch title. Still, they've got no Smash for it, but it's too early for another. Porting it sounds like a great option, particularly if that includes an 'ultimate' version with all DLC included (and one or two extra characters like the Ice Climbers who didn't make it before. That I can see.
Prediction: Galacta Knight - 1.9%
New director - 29.1%

Nom: Midna x5

PS: K.Rool rerates are locked until the chaos surrounding yesterday's announcements cools off. We did 10 days last time - that would put us until the 7th, or exactly one week after the DLC release. After that time, people can start nominating it (and I have a feeling it'll reach the top very quickly) Sound good?

Mario123311

Smash Ace
NX port

Chance: 77%

Want: 90%

As long as you include some more stages, characters and such... I'll get it. Also all the DLC to be included. This is what I thought would most likely happen if Smash 5 doesn't come anytime soon. It kinda seems more likely still IMO. ((Oh, And please add variants of Custom moves like give Pac-Man his butt-bounce or rev-roll.... And give Mario his tornado, ground pound, star spin... Just some more game-related custom moves please. That would be cool.))

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
SSB4 NX Port:
Chance: 85%
If the NX and Wii U are that close in design, a port would certain save a lot of time and effort. Square Enix is already developing a DQ game for the NX, so it's most likely ready, just being held back to allow the Wii U to stay a while longer. A lot of characters in Smash 4 were imported from Brawl and then modified by changing animations, upgrading the textures and models, etc. So it will definitely happen again.

Although I don't have the Wii U version, I'm not sure if I want to pay for nearly the same game (and a new console) a second time, even if we do get a few extra characters.​

:231:

D

Deleted member

@Captain Hotcakes, I summon thee!

New Metroid Prime Stage

NX Port

Chance: 50%

I feel this could go either way. While an enhanced port has never been done for a Smash game before, I can't help but consider the circumstances and think it has a rather strong possibility of happening. The NX will likely be out in a few years and will need a killer app to help its sales, but development cycles for Smash games usually last half a decade.

I'm honestly conflicted about this concept. On one hand, it would likely feature the compete package (Wii U + 3DS + DLC) alongside some additional content. On the other, I aleady spent a total of over $100 for both current versions and all of the DLC packs released so far minus the second batch of Mii costumes, which would feel like a waste if Nintendo announced a "complete edition."

Predicitons:

Galacta Knight - 1.6%

New Director - 28.6%

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Metriod Prime Stage

Chance - 6.5% - Possibly in the works, but I don't think we'll be seeing much Metroid content.

Want - 60% - Could be interesting, but I have no pull for it right now.

NX Port

Chance - 37.5% - Honestly, while we haven't discovered what's exactly the NX actually is, I'm going to lean towards no, as it is a gut reaction.

Want - 40% - Honestly, I would rather build on what's already here, and a port when I just got the games recently feels a bit too soon.

Predictions

Galacta Knight - 1.86% - Meta Clone incoming!

New Director - 43.65% - Sakurai has been known to be a perfectionist, but I won't be surprised if he wishes to retire or do something new for a while.

Nominations

Non-playable representation for Ballot Runners-up X5

D

Deleted member

New Metroid Prime stage

Chances : 3

Want : 57

NX Port

Chances : 7

Want : 0

Predictions

Galacta Knight - 6.79
Finally my character's day is nigh!

New Director - 4.56
Many people give this a high prediction but i think Sakurai is going to keep on going and going. Someone to direct smash bros in his boots sounds a bit unlikely

Nominations

Unavailable

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Nx port
Chance 30%
Want 49%

Metroid prime stage
Chance 5%
Want 10%

Predictions

Galactica knight 35%
Next smash has new director 46%

Nomination

Tamagon x5

Troykv

Smash Master
New Metroid Prime Stage:

Chance: 15%

We don't have a special sign that makes this actually probably, but still people want more Metroid Prime Content, and in general the options are interesting.

I don't have strong feelings about this idea.

NX Port

Chance and want: Abstain

Nope... I can't rate this.

Predictions:

Galacta Knight: 1.5%
Smash 5 has a New Director: 32%

Nominations:

Rerate! Micaiah x2
Concept: 2 or more DLC from the same series x3

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
More information, more leak talk, and everyone's on edge all over again. For now, though, let's talk about something different.

--

Concept: New Metroid Prime Stage

As previously mentioned, new stages are difficult to judge. The only one we've seen so far came with a character, and with such a small sample size, we don't know if it was because said character was a newcomer, because he was a third party newcomer, or if Suzaku Castle is merely a sign of more new stages in the works than they're letting on.

Unfortunately, that doesn't help this concept's chances much. With Ridley and Dark Samus functionally out of the running, the chances of a Metroid newcomer aren't looking good, much less one as momentous as Ryu. We've seen no (confirmed) sign of further new stages yet, and what would get them to look at Metroid Prime over however many others?

While it could still happen, too many signs point toward us doing without a new locale from the hit trilogy...or getting Frigate Orpheon back, if anything.

As someone who's played all three Metroid Prime games...hell yes. There are so many memorable places to base a stage on that I'd take one in a heartbeat. Phendrana Drifts. The Phazon Mines. Torvus Bog. Sanctuary Fortress. Elysia. The Pirate Homeworld. Phaaze. And I barely had to think to come up with those!

Concept: Smash 4 NX Port

Chance: 40%
So this situation's a little strange. Nintendo's next big thing is no more than a couple years away, meaning Smash 4 is actually freakishly late in the 3DS and Wii U's cycles compared to the previous two Smash games. That itself brings us to this topic: Would we see Smash 4 get ported to the NX?

The key here lies in whether the NX will be backward compatible with any previous systems. If it can play Wii U games, they may feel no need to port Sm4sh over since the Wii U version would still work fine! If not, though, they'd have every reason to bring one of their current flagship titles--one that is still being supported, even--to their new system. There's also a recurring trend among fighting games to release a "complete edition" eventually that includes all of the game's DLC, though we don't know if Nintendo would do something like that themselves.

With so little in the realm of hard facts, the best we can do is make an educated guess.

Want: Abstain
I won't know how much I really want this to happen until we have more details on the NX.

Galacta Knight Prediction: 2.50%
A modern Kirby character who would lend toward being a clone...and to the regulars, neither is favorable.

Prediction for the Concept of Smash 5 Having a New Director: 36.25%
I have no idea. Going with my gut on this one, while acknowledging it's probably dead wrong. >_>

Nominations:
Concept: Multiple DLC Characters From the Same Series x5

Last edited:

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
NX Port:
At this point speculation would tell us that the NX is Nintendo's next home console, and that it's coming out in a couple years. If true I don't see A) Nintendo not wanting one of their biggest franchises available on it and B) developing another one that soon, so I think it's a strong possibility. That being said, I have no idea what the NX really is so I can't be a 100% sure.

Porting Smash over to NX would mean Nintendo will still be supporting it. Soooo more DLC?

New Metroid Prime Stage:
So far the only stages we've gotten so far have been either character specific, retro, or (if the leak is true) cut content. So unless a Metroid Prime stage file was cut that we don't know about or there's a new Metroid character on the way, I just don't see it.

I see no reason to not want a stage from a great series.

Predictions:
Galacta Knight: 5%
New Director Smash 5: 30%

Metroid Prime stage
Chance: 10%
Want: 30%

NX port

Galacta Knight prediction: 2%
New Director for Smash 5 prediction: 32%

Nominations: