• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Ok, that's just my view on things. I didn't say my predictions were certain, because nothing is absolute. :D
The problem is that with the way you've been posting and defending, you give the impression that your arguments are the only ones absolute enough to follow. At the very least, in your own mind.

And honestly, the only longshots you care to defend and say have a legitimate chance are the ones you want.

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
He can, and he'll probably pay attention to that more with the ballot. Pre-ballot wise, it's entirely in his control and will.

Do you have any evidence we'll even have more pre-ballot? I mean, the ballot ends in about two months; We only have about enough time for a single direct between then and now... How much more DLC do you expect?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Almost out of time, so I'll not be explaining a single thing and focusing my resources on the predictions. This is what happens when you are experiencing a writer's block that lasts for hours. :urg:

Isaac's chances: 60%
Want: 100%

Iwata tribute chances: 15%

Tiki prediction 5.%
Moonstuck Blossom prediction: 13%

Nominations: Excitebiker x5

DLC Predictions: King K. Rool, Isaac, and Snake

Super Smash Bros 5 Prediction: Mario, Peach, Bowser, Luigi, Rosalina & Luma, Bowser Jr., Captain Toad, Daisy/Waluigi, Wario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Link, Zelda, Toon Link, Sheik, Ganondorf, Impa, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Sylux, Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Bandanna Dee, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, 8th Generation Pokemon, Captain Falcon, Lucas, Ness, Marth, Ike, Roy, Robin, FE 16 Lord/Avatar, Pit, Palutena, Hades/Medusa, Game & Watch, R.O.B., Ice Climbers, Duck Hunt, Excitebiker, Takamaru, Villager, Isabelle, Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, Olimar & Pikmin, Nicky, Isaac, Miss Rhythm & Troupe, Chibi Robo, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Snake, Black Mage, Ryu Hayabusa.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
The problem is that with the way you've been posting and defending, you give the impression that your arguments are the only ones absolute enough to follow. At the very least, in your own mind.
I've been pretty nice in general and not offending anyone. It's what I've been doing since the negative reaction to the base roster. I'm only keeping an open mind about it because I don't want to fall for Sakurai potential curveballs and react to it negatively like how people reacted to Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, and many other newcomers. Again, not that I think it's absolutely certain, just keeping it open.

And honestly, the only longshots you care to defend and say have a legitimate chance are the ones you want.
I wanted more over time the more I defended them. Think of it as a reject on the street and you wanting help their cause.

I'm willing to defend "less likely" characters like Cross, Kamui, Pichu, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Young Link, Chorus Kids, Layton, Jibanyan, and many others (whether they have enough merits to get in Smash or not) mainly because there are flaws that I see within the counter arguments of why the majority thinks they aren't happening, and there are legitimate points to their inclusion that would give them an open shot. That's pretty much one of my main roles when I'm in Smashboards.

Do you have any evidence we'll even have more pre-ballot? I mean, the ballot ends in about two months; We only have about enough time for a single direct between then and now... How much more DLC do you expect?
None thus far aside from the Mario slots, but at the same time, this is only the start of DLC, so we can't just say DLC will end right after Wolf. Feels unusual to kick off with Ryu, Roy, and Lucas and then suddenly end with DLC pack 2 with Wolf and another character.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
There we go. Back on topic.

Personal Smash 4 DLC Predictions

Pre-Ballot
Wolf
-Seems predictable enough. With a return to relevance looming and barely even being a semi-clone compared to the two we've already seen, Wolf is the only veteran left with the right combination of high demand and lack of issues.
Marshal
-A self-admitted shot in the dark. I think the placeholders are all characters planned for before the Smash Ballot, and we still have two unaccounted for. The second one could be one of several different characters (including a personal favorite, heh heh), but since we know there was some Rhythm Heaven content planned, I feel like the series' mascot and the only one of its faces capable of feasibly pulling from all of its minigames would have the best chance. Which, to be fair, isn't much greater than several others here. >_>

From Ballot
Group 1 (Most Likely)
King K. Rool
-Far out in front, the lack of relevance that doomed him before won't matter any more. Hail to the King, anyone?
Isaac
-The only other character who gets consistently high on almost every straw poll, and another one who can overcome his own fall from the spotlight. He may be a swordsman, but it's all the magic he can use that'd help him be unique. His absence from the AT list could mean he was considered early but dropped, meaning he might even be a pre-Ballot character?
Bandana Dee
-Things get a little more muddled from here on out, but Bandana Dee seems to be among the most popular remaining candidates. He's become increasingly prominent in newer Kirby games, and has a niche ready for him thanks to wielding a weapon type no other character does.
Krystal
-Incoming controversy. Wolf's inclusion wouldn't hurt her chances at all, as the developers have shown no sign in previous games of capping new characters at one per series. Star Fox Zero may take place before her time, but all it does is put her in an identical position to K. Rool and it hasn't slowed her support in the slightest. Heavily requested even since Brawl, with a potential staff-focused fighting style all her own, and a blend of magic and sci-fi technology that no one else can match!

Group 2 (Plausible, but depends on how long the team lasts...)
Impa
-Most requested out of the crossfire that is the Zelda candidates. Her Hyrule Warriors incarnation offers the most promise, but we don't know how willing they'd be to draw inspiration from non-canon spinoffs. Even still, she's one of the only other recurring characters in the series and has potential therein.
Dixie Kong
-K. Rool has hoarded away a lot of her support, but a decent amount of it still exists. She'd actually work better as a fully unique character than a semi-clone of Diddy, which would also help her avoid drawing the ire of fans. There's a small chance she might be one of those characters we get before the Smash Ballot closes.
Sceptile
-Pokémon is as big a mess as Zelda, but Sceptile has pulled ahead of the veterans seemingly due to being a long time favorite of Pokémon fans who actually has a chance with Ivysaur out of the picture. A moveset of plant-based powers is something no one on the current roster has, a trait the developers have shown special interest in with previous newcomers.
Paper Mario
-The riskiest pick. Captain Toad might take this one, but with how they've seemingly decided to wait on the Inklings, they'll probably do the same for him. We might even see someone like Wonder Red take priority, even, although I don't have a good read on his support levels. If Paper Mario eclipses them, though, the dev team would move forward with the vast array of abilities from the RPG series, many of which are nothing like the Mario we know.

Could we see even more? Possibly, but I can't figure anything out beyond this. It's a mess, seriously. >_>

Personal Way-Too-Early Smash 5 Predictions

Cuts
Lucina, Dr. Mario, and Dark Pit
-The bonus clones go back to being alts of their source characters.
Lucas and Roy
-May become alts of Ness and Marth, respectively. Will depend on if the dev team feels like letting them change a little for the sake of still being in the game.
Ryu
-Doesn't quite measure up to Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man in regards to Nintendo. He feels like a one-off.
Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, or Charizard
-With so many Pokémon from Gen 1, I see them giving one of these three the axe to make room for more modern characters that have just as much of a right to the spotlight, do they not? Out of the three, Mewtwo feels the most likely to get cut...and then promptly come back as DLC again. >_>

Notable Returners
Ice Climbers
-The hardware issues that benched them in Smash 4 would no longer exist. They'd be reworked to make sure no more grab infinites ever happen again...or at least they better be...

Newcomers
Captain Toad
-A likely frontrunner if he isn't Sm4sh DLC, and with Toadette as an alt! Nothing is certain, though, and he may fall out of popularity or someone else in the Mario-verse may rise above him. Maybe we'd see both. Too early to say.
Zelda Character
-Impa would probably be the most likely if she isn't DLC this time. Otherwise, it'd probably be a character from the newest Zelda at the time.
Dixie Kong
-Unless she gets in this time first, anyway.
Sylux
-Explicitly confirmed to have a major role in future Metroid games, guaranteeing relevance and finally giving Metroid fans a third character!
Ridley
-But wait! Sakurai passed up on the Villager and Mii Fighters for Brawl because he didn't feel like they fit properly in Smash. He changed his mind about them in time for the next game, and with enough fan support, he might just change his mind on Ridley as well!
Pokémon Character from Generation 8 or 9
-Whichever gen is the current one at that time. Would probably be a Grass starter if neither Sceptile nor Ivysaur are already on the roster and if said Grass starter is viable in Smash's environment.
Character from Newest Fire Emblem
-But if we only see remakes or retreads between now and Sma5h, this might come down to a pick between Corrin and Azura instead. An interesting situation, considering both have unique qualities.
Character from Newest Xenoblade
-Bit of a risky choice. It seems like Nintendo is trying to make Xenoblade into a flagship franchise, and so if XCX is a success, I can see a third Xenoblade game coming out around 2019.
Marshal
-If he isn't Sm4sh DLC, that is.
Takamaru
-Lack of recognition overseas doomed him this time, but his AT status and an eshop release of his home game means people everywhere know who Takamaru is now. One might even call him a frontrunner!
Black Mage
-And the curveball. Here's the thing: Rayman's been a popular guess, but Ubisoft has been on increasingly worse terms with Nintendo as their executives seen the Big N as nothing more than someone to take advantage of. Square Enix is known to be tight lipped about lending their characters, but they're on very good terms with Nintendo and have collaborated with them multiple times. Like with how Ryu embodies the classic that was Street Fighter II, Black Mage would be a love letter to the NES and SNES eras of Final Fantasy!

I fully expect to get over half of the Smash 5 ones wrong. That's the thing with predicting so far ahead; there's so much that can happen that you'd never think of. I'm willing to bet at least a third of Sma5h's newcomers are characters that don't even exist yet.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I'm only keeping an open mind about it because I don't want to fall for Sakurai potential curveballs and react to it negatively like how people reacted to Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, and many other newcomers.
I feel like that change is setting expectations too high, it's a pipe dream in general.
This change you believe is a pipe dream is the very definition of a curveball that you would fall for.

I wanted more over time the more I defended them. Think of it as a reject on the street and you wanting help their cause.

I'm willing to defend "less likely" characters like Cross, Kamui, Pichu, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Young Link, Chorus Kids, Layton, Jibanyan, and many others (whether they have enough merits to get in Smash or not) mainly because there are flaws that I see within the counter arguments of why the majority thinks they aren't happening, and there are legitimate points to their inclusion that would give them an open shot. That's pretty much one of my main roles when I'm in Smashboards.
Here's the issue again.

There are other longshots with just as legitimate points to their inclusion as the ones you mentioned, and a head honcho supporting a big fat longshot is standing in front of you. But why not defend ALL of the longshots that have just as valid chances as the ones you listed?

Because they aren't on your list of wants. Not because you see counterable argument flaws regardless, but because you don't want or are at best neutral to them, at worst you dislike them. That's the main issue.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
This change you believe is a pipe dream is the very definition of a curveball that you would fall for.
We'll see.

There are other longshots with just as legitimate points to their inclusion as the ones you mentioned, and a head honcho supporting a big fat longshot is standing in front of you. But why not defend ALL of the longshots that have just as valid chances as the ones you listed?
There are some long shots I find major problems with for me to defend them. Sylux, for example, may come from the Metroid franchise and has the moveset potential, but with his lack of consistent major importance in the Metroid franchise like Impa, I don't feel I should defend him yet unless the reasons are extremely flawed like Henry Fleming being based on a real book character being a major flaw. when Dr. Kawashima is in the game.

Another example, I may dislike Isabelle and how she basically stole the spot for the top AC newcomer, but it doesn't mean I'm going to stop defending her as she has legitimate points like being pushed by Nintendo and being a major character in AC to get in as playable in SSB5.

I may want Isaac a decent amount because of his moveset potential as a character and nostalgic music GS offers, but based on the many reasons I have stated to be detrimental to his chances in my rating, I don't feel like I should set high expectations for Isaac as much as you guys do. If he gets in, I'll certainly get very hyped myself, I just don't think he's happening.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
No, purposely skewing the vote would be me making a couple of dozen fake accounts (on different machines from different places) just to vote Isaac up. Which, if you all discard my vote, I'll gladly do, forcing you guys to discard this entire day's worth of votes.
I don't think your being serious, but nevertheless as the person who spent the past three months putting about 15-30 minutes of my day calculating these scores, it really pisses me off that you're now threatening to massively sabotage them just because you got into a petty argument over a rating.

I've said it before and I'll say it again to all of you. If you guys need to have long drawn out debates about a character's chances please take it to a group or the official Isaac thread. Please do not carry out massive arguments here.

Isaac
Chance: 40%
Want: 90%

Iwata Tribute
Chance: 20%

Nominations: Tag team mode x5

DLC predictions: Wolf, King K. Rool, Isaac, and Paper Mario.

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Never thought that the thread would blow up on the topic of Isaac, of all characters. The Isaac thread would kill to have long-winded discussions like these.

Anyway, I'll have to ask you to focus less on arguing and more on ratings. Colder_than_ice will decide whether or not to exclude that.

:231:

Drason

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Coke
God dammit it guys
Never thought that the thread would blow up on the topic of Isaac, of all characters. The Isaac thread would kill to have long-winded discussions like these.

Anyway, I'll have to ask you to focus less on arguing and more on ratings. Colder_than_ice will decide whether or not to exclude that.

God dammit guys I knew we should've quit while we had the chance :c

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I don't think your being serious, but nevertheless as the person who spent the past three months putting about 15-30 minutes of my day calculating these scores, it really pisses me off that your now threatening to massively sabotage them just because you got into a petty argument over a rating.

I've said it before and I'll say it again to all of you. If you guys need to have long drawn out debates about a characters chances please take it to a group or the official Isaac thread. Please do not carry out massive arguments here.

Isaac
Chance: 40%
Want: 90%

Iwata Tribute
Chance: 20%

Nominations: Tag team mode x5

DLC predictions: Wolf, King K. Rool, Isaac, and Paper Mario.

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS
I realize this. However, if you discard a vote, you have, in my opinion, already violated the integrity of the project, so I would have no qualms with jeopardizing it further. I understand that I was being a pissy little brat. I apologize.

My vote is still my vote. Either you are running an honest thread, in which case that vote should be accepted, or you are not, in which case I don't see why I should care.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I realize this. However, if you discard a vote, you have, in my opinion, already violated the integrity of the project, so I would have no qualms with jeopardizing it further. I understand that I was being a pissy little brat. I apologize.

My vote is still my vote. Either you are running an honest thread, in which case that vote should be accepted, or you are not, in which case I don't see why I should care.
No. If you're claiming that your rating is not an honest one, that is what you think his chances to be, we have every right to disregard it. You either give an honest rating or you don't vote.

Simple as that.

And don't you dare try to sabotage the game either. I'm warning you.

Drason

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Coke

If you dare try to sabotage this game I will find you and I will...
Spoon You!

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
No. If you're claiming that your rating is not an honest one, that is what you think his chances to be, we have every right to disregard it. You either give an honest rating or you don't vote.

Simple as that.

And don't you dare try to sabotage the game either. I'm warning you.
I did give an honest rating. I explained my reasoning for my rating in great detail. I explained how I worked the math, and why I rated him the way I did.

Am I biased towards Isaac? Most certainly. I have been surrounded by people talking up his chances for months. Am I annoyed with BluePikmin's crap? Yes. Does that change any of the metrics of my vote? No.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
ISAAC
CHANCE: 52.08%
WANT: 70.57%

IWATA TRIBUTE
CHANCE: 41.91%
WANT: 85.78%

Next up we're rating Tiki of Fire Emblem fame and the concept of Moonstruck Blossom music. Also please predict what score Excitebiker and Ghirahim will get tomorrow.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Obvious flame day is obvious. Anyone who didn't expect this clearly haven't been here long enough.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Tiki

Chance: 0%

We already have five Fire Emblem characters and is not that high up on the ballot.

Want: 25%

Moonstruck Blossom

Chance and Want:ABSTAINED

Predictions:

Excitebiker: 6.17%

Ghirahim:1.98%

Nominate Wolf Rerate x5

D

Deleted member

Tiki

Chance: 5%

She's an important character in the Fire Emblem series (specifically Marth's games and Awakening), but some vocal Smash fans have had enough of Fire Emblem representation.

Want: 40%

She may be another Fire Emblem character, but she wouldn't be the worst addition to the roster.

Moonstruck Blossom

Chance: 1%

Unless we get a new Kirby stage, I don't expect this song to be added.

Want: 80%

Prediction:

Excitebiker - 7.3%

Ghirahim - 5%

Nomination: NX Port x5

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule

...wait, what?

Want: 0%
Another Fire Emblem character with very little support? Well...

Chance: 10%
Want: 50%
Songs are always cool; dunno if we'll get new ones without a stage. And Kirby's not really looking like it'll get a stage since we got Green Greens 64.

...but everyone's begging for Fountain of Dreams back...
Excitebiker Prediction: 2.9%
Debbie Prediction: 1.9%

Nom: Tag mode x5

Last edited:

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Tiki
Chance - 10%
Want - 15%

Moonstruck Blossom
Chance - 40%
Want - 40%

Nominations
Serperior x 5

Prediction
Excitebiker - 7%
Girahim - 3% because he's already assist trophy

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Tiki
Chance 0%
Another Fire Emblem character.
Want: 1%
Kinda cool? But please no more fire emblem

Moonstruck Blossom
In order for this song to get in imo is for there to be another Kirby stage, which I doubt. Plus we already have a world to win as a triple deluxe final fight theme and would vastly prefer CROWNED
Want: 10%
As I said, we a World to win and I would prefer CROWNED.

Predictions
Exitebiker 8%
Ghirahim 3%

Nominate Baby Mario with or without Baby Luigi x5

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
And so we begin the next chapter of Rate Their Chances with...final boss music? Wait, that's not how it works...

--

Music: Moonstruck Blossom

Chance: 8%
As it stands so far, we haven't seen any new music that didn't accompany a new stage, so for Moonstruck Blossom to see the light of day we'll need a new Kirby stage. And therein lies the problem.

So far, we have a very limited point of reference for new stages. Suzaku Castle accompanied Ryu, but we don't know if they'll do the same for all newcomers, only for big name newcomers, or if it was a one time thing. Dream Land 64 was an easy to make throwback stage, and Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle seem to be similar cases. For a fully new Kirby stage, we need the formermost to be true and we need Bandana Dee to get in. Fortunately, the latter of those seems plausible.

But even then, there's a lot of Kirby music to choose from. Moonstruck Blossom may or may not be on their radars amongst the massive number of fan favorite songs! Worse yet, the fact that Dream Land 64 already has the music from a different phase of the same fight might make one wonder if they'd rather spread things out with the music.

The irony is, this probably would've been rated a lot higher before E3, but now? I can't put much faith in it.

Want: 30%

Maybe it just doesn't resonate with me as well as it does with others. It's an interesting piece, but it isn't anything near a must-have for me.

Tiki

Chance: 4%
Kind of tragic, how easily the hopes of a character with a fringe chance can be crushed. A recurring character for one of Fire Emblem's settings, Tiki is a millenia-old member of a race that can shapeshift into dragons. Generally well received by Fire Emblem fans, there's been a few small flare ups of support in the past, based around the idea of shifting only parts of her body at once or using her dragon form as an apparition. There's some interesting potential there, not to mention it being something we haven't seen in Smash before, and plus, Sakurai is a well known Fire Emblem fan that'd catch on to those kinds of things.

And now it barely matters. With Roy already raising the series' representation to five characters, most of everyone outside the Fire Emblem fanbase is getting annoyed, with some vocally expressing their displeasure about the series having "too many reps" already. For whatever chance Tiki had before, her ability to gain supporters now is next to nothing.

Want: 40%
Still as much a Fire Emblem fan as always. The shapeshifting aspects interest me, as does the whole "dragon" part. Maybe if someone made a Smash counterpart to M.U.G.E.N. one of these days...

Excitebiker Prediction: 8.75%
A popular retro suggestion, but one that isn't getting much support right now.

Ghirahim Prediction: 4.37%
That whole "Assist Trophy" thing will really put a limit on how high he gets.

Nominations: Serperior x5

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Short and Sweet because laziness...

Tiki

Chance: 2%
See any arguments for any Fire Emblem character ever, though she does have recurring roles but still...

----

No thanks...Still waiting for Zelda to get a new character, and Fire Emblem getting a sixth to make it on par with Pokemon, POKEMON!!! is kinda ridiculous at this point...

----

Moonstruck Blossom

Specific tracks themselves are quite unlikely, but bundled with stages along with other tracks form the same franchise makes things easier....however Why this one out of all of them...

----

Want: 20%
It's alright...I guess, I wouldn't miss it if it doesn't comes in...

----

Predicitions:
Excitebiker: 5.4%
Aka...what could've been if they could jump...

Ghirahim: 2.3%
Inb4...not anuddah animer swerdzman!...

----

Nominations:
Concept: New Metroid Prime Stage x3
Concept: Tetris Stage x2

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Tiki:
Chance: 1.5%.
Want: 5%.

I think we're done with Fire Emblem characters. Not many people want Tiki and there are other characters who are way more important.
Anna being one of them. I'd be pretty upset to see Tiki before her.

Moonstruck Blossom:
Chance: 20%.
Want: 60%.

At this point, the only way we'll get new music is through a stage, and I don't find a new Kirby stage particularly likely...people do really want Fountain of Dreams back though, so maybe?
As for want, it's a good song, I can't really say no to it. Not really interested though. I'm more concerned about C-R-O-W-N-E-D and Masked Dedede if we get new Kirby music.

Predictions:
Excitebike: 10%.
Ghirahim: 3%.

I can tell tomorrow is going to be soul-crushing for me. :urg:

---
Nominations: Midna & Wolf Link/Shadow Wolf x5
(Shadow Wolf option for people who hate the idea of a third Link even if he's really just a vehicle for Midna in Smash and is nothing like the existing Links in any way)

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Wait, Isaac's chances ACTUALLY DECREASED?! I really didn't think it would happen... though he's still overall deemed more likely than not, so that's not saying much.
And for want, he's now above the Ice Climbers, so I'm going to update the top 10 of want chart soon.

-----

Please no more Fire Emblem characters, 0% want!!
I'll abstain in Tiki's chances because I'm tired of rating FE characters...

-----

Moonstruck Blossom chances: 0.35%
We already got a DLC Kirby stage and I doubt we will get another. Besides, Fountain of Dreams will most likely not come back due to the fact its music is already on said DLC Kirby stage and the mirror effects will most likely not be handled correctly by the 3DS. And we already got a Sectonia boss fight music. It's not happening.

Moonstruck Blossom want: 68%
Not gonna lie, this sounds like an amazing fit on Fountain of Dreams.

-----

Excitebiker prediction: 11.10%
Kinda popular for a "retro" pick.

Ghirahim prediction: 3.21%
He's going to have a hard time considering his Assist Trophy and one-off villain status.

Nominating:
(Rerate) Playable newcomer: Rayman x5

Tiki
No more Fire Emblem characters.

Moonstruck Blossom
Want: 60%

Excitebiker prediction: 7%
Ghirahim prediction: 3%

Nominations: Agumon 5x

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Tiki and Moonstruck Blossom:
Quadruple Zeroes

Predictions:
Excitebiker: 6.5%
Ghirahim: 1.3%

Nominate x5 Terra Branford

D

Deleted member

Tiki

Chances : 4

Want : 1

Moonstruck Blossom

Chances : 5

Want : 10

Predictions

N/A i can't come to a conclusion atm

Nominatin galacta knight x5

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Tiki:
I don't care about reps.
I care about characters.
I care whether they're fun to play as, not how many squares his or her series occupies.
I sound like a bad commercial for an insurance company.

Sunstruck Daisies:
Bandana Dee or Magolor needs to happen, accompanied with a stage, accompanied with this specific song.

"Bandana Dee or Magolor needs to happen accompanied with a stage"
This alone gets all of my yeshes.

KenithTheGatherer's New Wanted: 3.14%
KenithTheGatherer's Old Wanted: 2.3%

Lana (Hyrule Warriors) x5

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
TIKI:
CHANCE: 0%
Fire Emblem has had its fill for this game, not to mention that she's behind Anna and the FE:Fates protagonists, unfortunately.

WANT: 45%
I'll gladly accept her, but I can wait. She does offer a lot of potential, being able to shape-shift into that majestic Dragon form, which is why I wanted her as an Assist Trophy at least.​

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Tiki

Chance - 0.05% - Yeah, Roy being in puts a nail in the coffin for many Fire Emblem characters. While she might have been popular once upon a time, many just plain want to see other series get new characters.

Want - 30% - Meh... there are better dragons out there.

Moonstruck Blossom

Chance - 10% - Mostly dependent on a new Kirby stage, and it fitting there. While I'm not certain if a new stage for Kirby is in the works, this is a fairly iconic song.

Want - 95% - Torn between this and Sullied Grace. If one is mutually exclusive, I wouldn't know what to pick, but otherwise I still would like it.

Wow, 10 whole extra nominations....

Stage from newer Kirby games X15

Troykv

Smash Master
Tiki:

She isn't a main character (this hurts a lot her chance). But is a Fan favorite and a character, has a interesting moveset potential.

Don't really my main choice for other Fire Emblem character... But I prefer her over Kamui (yeah, I don't care about reps argument or other things xD)Also is freaking cute/cute sepsy xD

Moonstruck Blossom

This needs a new Kirby Stage... And Dream Land 64 already has a Final Boss Theme.

Predictions:

Excitebiker: 7%
Ghirahim: 2.1%

Nominations:

Rerate! Micaiah x5

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Isaac Predictions...
… I'd just assume he not come back up to vote…
Forget any other round that I actually won, that was the most accurate prediction I ever made.

Tiki
Chance- 1%
Not a main or highly requested character from a saturated series that already had a DLC character. At least she's somewhat more important than some other FE characters.
Want- 35%
Just because she has the potential to be pretty fun.

Moonstruck Blossom
Chance- 3.5%
Don't foresee another Kirby stage, and if we got one, it wouldn't necessarily have this song. Giving a little more just in case there is a big music DLC pack.
Want- 80%
It's a pretty good song.

Excitebiker Predictions- 6.75%
Ghirahim Predictions- 2%
Nominations:

Porky x5

Abstaining on music. I have no idea about it.

Tiki
Chance 0% Sure she showed up as a trophy shown off way back in the smash direct but thta isn't saying that much.
We aren't getting another FE character.

Want 25%
The fact we've rated so many FE characters really says something about the series creating interesting characters doesn't it? A dragon transformation would be cool. TBH though Corrin might be more interesting with the transformation thing though. Nowi+ah alts would increase the score ten-fold

predictions (I havent won in months lol)
excitebiker 15%
Ghirahim 1.75%

noms
next smash has new director 5

D

Deleted member

The Directory has been updated.

Tiki
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

For chance, it's another Fire Emblem character, and one that isn't too important. She is reoccurring, but she isn't a main character like the lords and whatnot.
For want, she was a useful unit in Awakening, but that doesn't mean I want her.

Moonstruck Blossom
Chance:
1%

I'm a bit of a pessimist, mainly because I think we will get DLC songs if we get a new stage... which we got and this wasn't a song. I doubt there will be a music pack.
It's an amazing song.

Excitebiker Prediction: 5.38%
It can happen.
Ghirahim Prediction: 1.01%
He's an NPC.

Nominations: Guile's Theme 5x

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Tiki:
Chance:5%
She's not too popular and we already have 5 FE characters, so I really don't expect her.

Want:70%
She's a FE character and a manakete, which would be insanely fun to play as.

Moonstruck Blossom:
Chance:5%
Unless we get another Kirby stage, or start getting music updates, I doubt it.

Want:50%
Don't really care either way.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Tiki

Chances: 1%

"RTC is rating a FE character and people don't want that" cliche.

No thanks.

Moonstruck Blossom

Double abstain

I have no idea what this is.

Predictions:

Excitebiker: 4%

Ghirahim: 1.5%

Nominate: Metroid Prime stage x5

Last edited:
Top Bottom