• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Returns! Day 194: "Predicting the Direct"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
The Fall of Chrom has truly tipped the scales...

I love it. It looks like our tactician will rise...

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Out of curiosity, what IS your favorite day? Kawashima? Nintendog? Hades?
I think it's gotta be Kawashima's day, it got me truly pumped the most when it came to arguments and logic. :chuckle:

Zero Chance: 0.01% The amount of Capcom characters we've been rating is ridiculous. We already have Megaman.
Zero Want: 50% I'm indifferent I have no knowledge of any of the Megaman "X" games.

Robin Chance: 18.5%
Robin Want: 25% Meh, as much as I love Robin, his magic playstyle is pretty generic as Chrom's sword-style. Still prefer Anna.
Muddy Mole Prediction: 5.15% I can see overrating here since Mole Mania came out in the 3DS Virtual Console.

I see I won the nominations here I'll give to my Virtual boy Harry!
Nominations:
x10 Harry

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
I am extremely surprised with the 40+% scores I'm seeing. Come on people. In a series with as much competition as FE, we shouldn't be seeing that many characters, if any at the 40% range. Roy and Chrom have an 85% combined. If we give Robin around a 30% we have the three of them at a whopping 115%. Doesn't that seem off?

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Zero chance :0%-As if we are getting two third party characters from Capcom
Want:0%-Because why should we have him when we already have a perfectly fine Capcom character?

Robin Chance: 75%-With all the emphasis on uniqueness, he/she is certainly more likely than Chrom and Lucina as our Awakening character.

Want:50%-Whilst support for this character is very understandable given what Robin can offer, I would not really care one way or another if she/he doesn't make it in.

Hong

The Strongest
Zero
3% Chance
24% Want
I love Zero and I think he could transist very well into the Smash Bros environment. Not my favourite 3rd-party addition, but no complaints.

Robin
14% Chance
60% Want
Likely my most wanted newcomer for Smash 4. I think she could certainly be a lot of fun to play as.

That said, I am not particularly picky about who is added, regardless of series. As far as Fire Emblem is concerned, I'll take any lead or recurring character. Robin is certainly up there, with Alm, Celica, Anna, Chiki, and of course the other Awakening leads.

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
The post had only 99%s and 100%s, which honestly points that you aren't being serious.
Fine muddy mole I predict will have like I dunno 8%.

Chances of avatar being playable 50%

Want 100%

Nominate tony(earthbound/mother 2) x 5

Also zero gets a 0% on both.

There happy now?

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I am extremely surprised with the 40+% scores I'm seeing. Come on people. In a series with as much competition as FE, we shouldn't be seeing that many characters, if any at the 40% range. Roy and Chrom have an 85% combined. If we give Robin around a 30% we have the three of them at a whopping 115%. Doesn't that seem off?
Depends on what they personally rate Roy and Chrom as the 85% is presumably everyone's ratings together. Hell, I'm not adverse to having Roy AND Robin with the former for Japanese popularity(and his Melee vet status and introducing the west to FE to begin with) and the latter for actual potential to be completely different. This is presuming of course Ike returns as well.

Roy, Chrom, Lucina, Robin, Lyn and I guess maybe Anna are the only ones who logically have a chance as newcomers(or returning vet in Roy's case), so maybe one day we should just rate them all, split our 100% chance between them and try and work out exactly how likely we think each is. Probably the most accurate way. Maybe leave a few percent free in case someone like Tiki, Tharja, Priam, Micaicah or god help us Yarne and Owain get in, instead.

Or maybe it just doesn't matter.

I don't recall anyone giving the Mario series a hard time when Bowser Jr, Paper Mario, Waluigi, Toad and Rosalina's most recent scores combined add up to 118.19%. Factor in lesser characters like Daisy, Geno, Fawful, Count Bleck and Doctor Mario and it takes it up to 133.95%. We still have King Boo, Petey Piranha, Toadsworth, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Dry Bowser and Prince Peasley on the list, all of whom are doomed to get small numbers, but in total will probably add up to around 140%.

tl;dr: Made up stats are made up. Relax.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Alright, this is what I've been preparing for all this time nominating Zero! LET'S ROCK AND ROLL! (Necessary Mega Man joke for good measure)

Zero - DWN-∞
Chances: 0.1% - Ha! No puns from THIS man! (Ironic, considering I'm fond of those). Really, despite all the controversy regarding him, and though I acknowledge he's pretty much a pipe dream, I still feel he's somewhat vaguely plausible. Though I'm sure the only way he'd manage to make it because of some miracle. That is, if Nintendo has secretly bought the rights to Mega Man, Sakurai is a merciful god AND the roster is in reality pretty damn expansive, allowing space for more characters than it is believed, including (possibly) Zero. All at the same time. Sadly, that's just as likely as Retro having secretly bought the rights to Banjo Kazooie a long time ago, as painful as that is to admit.
Want: 100% - What can I say? I bloody love Mega Man! And I adore the Mega Man X and Zero series (and may try out ZX some day). And, of course, I simply love Zero. In addition of being the living interpretation of the word badass, in both design and personality, he's one of the few characters that are so out of left field that just scream moveset potential.
Seriously, his buster-buster-slash combo from MMX2 can easily fit as a standard special, his Dash as a side special, his Rising attack, which he can pull off after a dash to perform his "Zero Final" combo, as well as the Earth Gaizer as his down special, his signature spinning slash (Kuuenzan) as a standard neutral, have the elemental attacks from MMX4 as his smash attacks (Raijingeki as Side Smash, Hyouretsuzan as Down Smash and Ryuenjin as Up Smash), etc.
HE'S JUST SO FREAKING AWESOME. That's all I want to say. And sorry for unleashing my fangasm so abruptly.

Holy Macaroni, Batman!
Chances: 15% - I'm not entirely sure what's up with everyone believing avatar-esque characters do stand a chance. I dunno, I don't think Sakurai would really consider anyone else from this category outside of Villager and PKMN Trainer (if he counts as such). Besides, in the world of Fire Emblem, there are many options, neither of which truly stand out from each other, perhaps with the exception Roy for being a veteran and Chrom for being recent. But really, they've all got relatively the same amount of chance as the other, as well as the chance of there being no 3rd Fire Emblem character.
Want: 2% - Lol, Roy bias.

Muddy Mole
Prediction: 4.78% - Obscure retros are so erratic when it comes to predicting.

NOMINAYTIONS
Okami Amaterasu x5

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Depends on what they personally rate Roy and Chrom as the 85% is presumably everyone's ratings together. Hell, I'm not adverse to having Roy AND Robin with the former for Japanese popularity(and his Melee vet status and introducing the west to FE to begin with) and the latter for actual potential to be completely different. This is presuming of course Ike returns as well.

Roy, Chrom, Lucina, Robin, Lyn and I guess maybe Anna are the only ones who logically have a chance as newcomers(or returning vet in Roy's case), so maybe one day we should just rate them all, split our 100% chance between them and try and work out exactly how likely we think each is. Probably the most accurate way. Maybe leave a few percent free in case someone like Tiki, Tharja, Priam, Micaicah or god help us Yarne and Owain get in, instead.

I don't recall anyone giving the Mario series a hard time when Bowser Jr, Paper Mario, Waluigi, Toad and Rosalina's most recent scores combined add up to 118.19%. Factor in lesser characters like Daisy, Geno, Fawful, Count Bleck and Doctor Mario and it takes it up to 133.95%. We still have King Boo, Petey Piranha, Toadsworth, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, Dry Bowser and Prince Peasley on the list, all of whom are doomed to get small numbers, but in total will probably add up to around 140%.

Yeah. Honestly just very very surprised with the 45-65ish%s being thrown out here. I think a just FE character day like you suggest would be fair. Maybe only give us 90% or so on the low chance we solely keep Marth and Ike.

D

Deleted member

Zero
Chance:
Zero Percent
Zero: Zero.ZeroZero
Zero
Chance: 0%
Zero - 0%
Zero% chance and want for Zero. :troll:
Zero likelihood: 0%
Zero - 0%
Zero:
Likelihood: Zero%
Zero:
Chances:0%
Zero: 0% Chance / 0% Want
Zero: 0/0%
Zero
0 Chance
Zero:
Zero's chances: 0%
Double Zeros for Zero.
ZERO:

Zero:
Zero
Chance - 0%
*later posts*
-Zero:
Chances and Want:
Zero

Chance:0
Zero

Chance - 0%
What does Zero have to say about this?
I waited forever to do this. I was gonna do this at the end of the day, but I got impatient.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know that I already voted. But I would also like to just throw out there I'm more of a fan of Mega Man X than Zero. I always found MMX to be cooler, with all of the armors and badass weapons. That and his design was more streamlined. But both are complete badasses nonetheless.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Hm. Zero.

Chances: 2%. And that's being generous. In the unlikely event of getting a second MM character (without getting a Second Sonic character WTF), i'd think it'd be either Zero or Protoman.
Want: 60% - He's not really a sword user, but not really a projectile user. So he could be cool.

Robin? ugh. Really.
Chance: 0%. FE will be lucky if it gets 2 characters, who will probably be vets (hence Marth). And Chrom is much more popular, so he'd get in before Robin.

Muddy Mole: Sadly, a character I support will not make it (how ironic :roll:) 1.08%.

Noms:
Sora x3
Alexandra Roivas x 2

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. Honestly just very very surprised with the 45-65ish%s being thrown out here. I think a just FE character day like you suggest would be fair. Maybe only give us 90% or so on the low chance we solely keep Marth and Ike.
I gave Robin 63, but I gave 25 to Chrom and about 10% to Roy.

But in reality I just don't see Roy over an Awakening rep. I have always felt like the spot was between Chrom and Robin and for various reasons I believe in Robin's chances. It's a gut feeling, but in the end, that's what most of this thread is about.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
I really like the idea of a Fire Emblem day to make everyone rate each character side-by-side instead of days or weeks apart, although I don't support a status quo with all scores being a minimum or maximum of 100%

Chrom, Lucina, Roy, Robin/Avatar/My Unit, Anna, Lyn, Chrom and Lucina Team, Ephraim, Tharja, Owain, and Yarne - all FE characters we've rated thus far, plus Micaiah and Caeda and Black Knight - three other popular choices - would comprise of a great group. Any future FE characters that we rate could be more accurately rated around the model we set with that day.

I wouldn't do this for every franchise, but Mario would be another good choice - Bowser Jr., Toad, Waluigi, Paper Mario, Daisy, Birdo, Petey Piranha, Dr. Mario, Baby Mario Bros., King Boo, Pauline, Fawful, Wart, Geno, etc.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702

You have inspired me to make this. Funny enough I was only 2% chance low when I estimated.

I see the chances we get three fire emblem reps as 85%. I think that we will be seeing Ike again, but I will give him a 90%. That gives us a 95% chance of having a newcomer. Here are my percents of all Fire Emblem characters based on that.

Marth: 100%
Ike: 90%
Chrom: 30%
Robin: 22%
Roy: 20%
Lucina: 15%
Lyn: 3%
Other Past Lord: 2%
Anna: 2%
Other: 1%

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35
Zero

Chance:0
Want 50%

Robin

Chance: 40% Like Roy and his unique weapon and having fire, Robin has the ability to use magic which could bring a side of FE not yet seen in Smash and with Chrom having issues standing out from Marth and Ike I could see this happening.

Want: 100% Robin and Roy are probably the least boring picks for the 3rd slot.

Muddy mole 10%

ike x5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Zero

Chance - 0% - Second third party from the same company, so he's doomed.

Want - 0% - Sorry, but from me, there's only one Zero, and that's from the Kirby series. Everyone else? Don't care.

Robin/The Avatar

Chance - 45% - I see him now as the front runner of Fire Emblem characters for Awakening. However, Roy still gives him competition, and I'm not certain if his magic is enough to include him.

Want - 49% - A mild decrease from before. Yeah, sure, the magic separates him from most of the Lords, but I just can't see a good move set for him. Just magic in general is not enough for me to get some idea of what he plays like. Maybe if his magic was more specialized, I could see something, but looking through move sets the most interesting specials to come up were the ideas of power-up moves, the rest being mostly generic projectiles without much direction into a way of play. Forget it for the normal moves. Still, I'll take him if it means no Chrom or Lucina.

Muddy Mole Prediction - 3.5% - A reasonably respected, though not exactly likely, retro.

Nominations
Scrooge McDuck X5

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Our first real Megaman character rating has finally come to pass. Time to get the FIRES started!

WARNING!!! ZERO APPROACHING!!!

Chance: 2% - Now a second Megaman character is not likely, but if such a thing should happen, you know Zero's got that ticket! Protoman would make an easy clone, but Zero has more demand and potential.

Want: 90% - At first I would rage at the thought of Zero even looking at Smash but after seeing these videos by youtuber fGiMr, I started to think about MMZ Zero. When I thought of the various weapons used by the character thoughout his games (Triple Rod, Chain Rod, Recoil Rod, Z-Knuckle, Shield Boomerang, Z-Buster, and of course the legendary Z-Saber) and the emphasized difficulty of the Zero games, I realized that the Zero series version of Zero is more about skill than his X series counerpart who is more about power. Combine that with elemental chips and the multitude of Ex-Skills, you have serious moveset possibilities on your hands! And while not a gameplay mechanic, he is a potential dual-wielder as well! And finally, the entire Zero series is Nintendo exclusive - something even my main man Classic Megaman can't boast! :p

Now Classic Megaman is my most wanted Megaman character for smash and I am MORE than happy to have just him. But I can't ignore Zero's awesomeness!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot there was that Fire Emblem guy too...

ROBIN/AVATAR/ANOTHER FIRE EMBLEM DUDE :p

Chance: 35% - As something of a blank slate he could peak Sakurai's creative interest.

Want: 45% - Mostly indifferent but his customization aspect could lend itself to some cool possibilities.

Muddy Mole Prediction: 10% - Considered a possible retro.

Nominations:
Tetris Stage x5

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Zero

We aren't likely at all to see two characters from a single 3rd-party, much less from the same series. There's just too limited a supply of spots for them. Zero is a great candidate for an AT (others include Protoman, Beat, Bass & Treble...), and will definitely be in as a trophy, but playable? Nah.

Zero chances: 0.03%
That said, if Mega Man DID get a second character, Zero would be the most likely one.

Zero want: 50%
I like Mega Man, but to be honest, Zero isn't as much my favorite. I don't like the ponytail that much. I like Protoman and X better.

Robin

This is one where I will be increasing my score significantly. Robin seems more interesting to me now, and Chrom and Lucina less appealing. And for reasons that I think would affect their chances (e.g. they don't bring as much to the roster IMO). I still think Chrom is the front runner, but only just so.

Robin chances: 22%

Robin want: 58%
If we have to get more Fire Emblem, then I would rather it be Robin.

Muddy Mole prediction: 7%
Shot in the dark.

Nominations:
Toad x5

Zero: 0%
Want: 0%

Robin: 99%
Want 100%

Muddy mole 100%

Tony(Earthbound/Mother 2) x5
This guy isn't being at all serious.

He's nominating Tony, from Earthbound, who clearly has no chance in hell in any universe because he's a minor supporting character for one of the supporting characters, and you see him for like 5 minutes. I assume it's just because Tony is a gay character, to go with the "Elite Gaymer" name.
Perhaps people think the chances of Mario getting two new characters are higher than the chances of Fire Emblem doing so?

Cuz that's what I would say. I think the chances of FE getting four slots are quite small.

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
Zero

We aren't likely at all to see two characters from a single 3rd-party, much less from the same series. There's just too limited a supply of spots for them. Zero is a great candidate for an AT (others include Protoman, Beat, Bass & Treble...), and will definitely be in as a trophy, but playable? Nah.

Zero chances: 0.03%
That said, if Mega Man DID get a second character, Zero would be the most likely one.

Zero want: 50%
I like Mega Man, but to be honest, Zero isn't as much my favorite. I don't like the ponytail that much. I like Protoman and X better.

Robin

This is one where I will be increasing my score significantly. Robin seems more interesting to me now, and Chrom and Lucina less appealing. And for reasons that I think would affect their chances (e.g. they don't bring as much to the roster IMO). I still think Chrom is the front runner, but only just so.

Robin chances: 22%

Robin want: 58%
If we have to get more Fire Emblem, then I would rather it be Robin.

Muddy Mole prediction: 7%
Shot in the dark.

Nominations:
Toad x5

This guy isn't being at all serious.

He's nominating Tony, from Earthbound, who clearly has no chance in hell in any universe because he's a minor supporting character for one of the supporting characters, and you see him for like 5 minutes. I assume it's just because Tony is a gay character, to go with the "Elite Gaymer" name.
Perhaps people think the chances of Mario getting two new characters are higher than the chances of Fire Emblem doing so?

Cuz that's what I would say. I think the chances of FE getting four slots are quite small.
So now is it illegal to nominate a character I like? He's eligible because he's from a Nintendo game. And please saying I'm not serious because I like tony.

Does that mean all these users are trolls as well for nominating wacky choices like
-Spyro
-Viridi
-Gengar
-Hawlucha
-Terra. Bradford
-Silver The Hedgehog
-Beedrill?
-Daisy
-Cless

Really the list of ridiculous characters is never ending yet out of all these you choose to only attack me?

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
okay mates nock it off, any player has the option and choice to nominate whoever or whatever he/she can/want to, as long as they are eligible, no need to backlash on their choices, or anyone's choices, this is just a game, it shouldn't be treated severely,

there is no need to judge on their choices are opinions, though it does need to be at least realistic on ratings . . . instead of fireing high end or low end numbers because you love/hate a character, that is how this game works, but it shouldn't be taken as it's the end of the world because of one odd rating or nomination

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
In Elite Gaymer's defence, we've already rated Omastar for crying out loud. Tony isn't nearly as far fetched.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Chance Zero.5%
I actually have a bit more confidence in there being at least a small chance of a second rep for a 3rd party series, but I still don't find Zero that likely at all. First off, if there's gonna be more than one character for any 3rd party series, it's gonna be Sonic; it's by far the biggest series, has the most ties with Nintendo, and there's actually a pretty large demand for Tails, Knuckles, or Shadow to be added, Zero on the other hand, is not hugely demanded, doesn't have quite as many ties with Nintendo, and is part of a rather "dead" series.
Want 5.Zero%
The only Mega Man games I've played are the ones on the NES, none of which include Zero. That being said, he still could make a fun character.

Robin
Chance 30%
Want 60%

(I don't have a lot of time, so I'm skipping explanations for this part)

Muddy Mole prediction 8.6%

Nominations
Jimmy T. x5

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
Elite Gaymer can nominate whoever he wants. The issue I had with his post yesterday was that he gave both characters a 100% in "chance" and "want", while justifying his "chance" scores with pure "want" reasons and then pre-ranked Zero 0% because he hates him, clearly not understanding that he was supposed to predict the next day's prediction score.

As long as someone understands the rules of the game and doesn't outright troll, then their post is theirs. Not sure if that was Elite Gaymer's case though haha.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
ROCK ON!!!

Here is some more music:

MMZ2 - Departure
MMZ2 - Power Bomb
MMZ3 - Scrapped Beat
MMZ3 - Cannon Ball (Mythos ver.)
MMZ4 - Nothing Beats
MMZ4 - Crossover Station

And here is some ZX music. While Zero is only somewhat related to to ZX I thought some of this music was too beautiful to not post. It's not likely that we'll be rating ZX characters soon, and even if we do there is still plenty of music. :p

Area X, Sky High Grand Nuage
Brillant Show Window (Shooter Trance)
Wonder Panorama
Rockin' On

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
You know, I was wondering where you went to. I find your posts some of the more interesting on this thread. I should have guessed you'd be back for Krystal.
i didn't think anyone noticed i was gone lol. then again, you do read every post in this thread.

Thanks! i'm glad someone finds my mostly zero/low ratings interesting ^_^

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
Alright lets make this quick before this day eventually ends.
Zero
Chance: 0.3%
Want: 30%

Robin
Chance: 38%
Want: 50%

Muddy Mole prediction: 8.37%

Nom: Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon (no trainer)

Groose

Smash Champion
Updating soon. One hour, pl0x.

Elite Gaymer can nominate whoever he wants. The issue I had with his post yesterday was that he gave both characters a 100% in "chance" and "want", while justifying his "chance" scores with pure "want" reasons and then pre-ranked Zero 0% because he hates him, clearly not understanding that he was supposed to predict the next day's prediction score.

As long as someone understands the rules of the game and doesn't outright troll, then their post is theirs. Not sure if that was Elite Gaymer's case though haha.
Elite Gaymer's want scores were tallied yesterday. His chance scores were not, because he made it clear that he didn't distinguish between the two. Today his 50% has been added into the mix. The only other two people whose votes I have ever ignored are KingOwain (a GameFAQs user with an odd... attraction to the character in his name) and MorbidAltruism (because, as much as I love him, he does tend to make some laughable posts). There was also an isolated incident here on Sandbag's day where someone gave him something ridiculously high, like a 90%. I didn't count that one, either.

In Elite Gaymer's defence, we've already rated Omastar for crying out loud. Tony isn't nearly as far fetched.
Really the list of ridiculous characters is never ending yet out of all these you choose to only attack me?
I don't care who you nominate. The chance scores are the crust of this game, and, as long as you attempt to make them unbiased, I welcome you. I suggest the users here do the same.

The only two characters I've ever removed from the list are Invader Zim (never had a video game appearance, and he drew backlash from a few users) and Gaston (because nobody gets their nominations deleted like Gaston!).

I really like the idea of a Fire Emblem day to make everyone rate each character side-by-side instead of days or weeks apart, although I don't support a status quo with all scores being a minimum or maximum of 100%
I'm somewhat against this idea, but I see the reasoning behind it. I'm not going to consider it too seriously right now [we just rated three of the main candidates within the last two weeks], but at some point we may do this. I'd have to have some help running that day because calculating all of those scores would take quite some time.

I know that I already voted. But I would also like to just throw out there I'm more of a fan of Mega Man X than Zero. I always found MMX to be cooler, with all of the armors and badass weapons. That and his design was more streamlined. But both are complete badasses nonetheless.
Oh, you can come in and discuss after you vote. That's fine and even encouraged. When we rate a character, feel free to treat this thread as if it were their support thread for a day.

*later posts*
What does Zero have to say about this?

I waited forever to do this. I was gonna do this at the end of the day, but I got impatient.
One of the top ten posts on this thread. Reminds me of my "F-Zero is dead" post, but is 100% more epic!

GROOSE! BOMBERMAN CURRENTLY HAS 45 NOMINATIONS, EXCLUDING THESE NOMINATIONS. I WON 5 EXTRA NOMINATIONS BEFORE AND GAVE THEM TO HIM AND BIGAXLE GAVE HIM 5 NOMINATIONS TOO.

Also, I got a concept that will get even lower in Chance and Want than Chancellor Cole's scores.
The concept? Oh boy… I am a bit evil…
SSB4 Micro-transactions
Ja, I'll hotfix that. He should have about 55., actually, if memory serves.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyway, if by some small chance Zero does become playable, he could have a very rush-down oriented fighting style. Similar to what he has in MvC3. But one of his two projectile attacks need to be axed. Preferably the charge shot. Since Zero's better off without using his Buster.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Wirklich? I was told that he had no game appearances. Anyway, based off of the outcry against him, I say we pass on him for now.
He's appeared in several Nicktoons crossover games.

Nicktoons: Freeze Frame Frenzy
Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots
Nicktoons: Globs of Doom

Just putting it out. I don't think we should rate him either.

Groose

Smash Champion
Zero Chance: 1% a.k.a. a bit more than zero!
It's not even a lock that he'd be the choice for a second Mega Man character, although he is the most likely. He's not legendary, and spots are limited. Besides, I think Sonic would get a second guy before him. Although... I don not subscribe to the "no two third-parties from the same company" rule.

Zero Want: 25%
I don't have too much attachment for him, and he would be a character from an existing series taking up a precious roster spot. But... he's a complete badass. How could I say no?

Robin Chance: 17.5%
Been there, done that. His/her uniqueness is his standout trait, putting him/her between Lucina and Chrom in chance. Even so, he/she suffers because Chrom and Lucina are more central to the image of the game.

By thew way... if he/she makes the cut, I'm guessing he/she will be called Tactician.

Robin Want: 75%
Maybe Chrom and/or Lucina would be unique. Even if they are, they probably wouldn't be too interesting, too different from what we already have. I like his/her design and see the potential for better gameplay. I fear getting a boring swordsman, and this is the surest way out of that situation, so I'll take it. Please note that if I ever play Awakening, my opinion will likely change; as of now, I assess these three characters based off of potential merit.

Muddy Mole Prediction: 7.89%
I'm noticing a trend: when people surge up the nominations list, they tend to have a lot of supporters to come in and boost their chances.

Dr. Mario Stage x5

DAY OVER

RETURN OF DA GROOSENATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom