• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Jill Valentine: 0% No words
Want: 0% Still no words

Moonstruck Blossom: 50%
Want: 100% I still have no words... This time for another reason

Galactica/Dark Meta Knight Alt. Costume: 75% Dark Meta Knight is looking very likely
Want: 100% The more alt. costumes, the better

Micaiah Assist Trophy: 15% Could happen
Want: 75% She looks cool, but I don't really know very much about her

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Jill Valentine- 0%
Want- 0%

Moonstruck Blossom- 7.5%
Want- 65%

Dark Meta Knight/Galacta Knight- 5%, doubtful, he already has that pink costume and these are different characters with different body parts/features
Want- 30%

Here are the things I want to rate most:

1. DLC- this is an important concept as it's quite likely and could be hugely influential to the series
  2. Dixie Kong
  3. Rhythm Heaven Rep- I honestly think the Rhythm Monkey has a better chance of being playable than the Chorus Men due to appearing as a hat on Streetpass/Mii Plaza. I'd rather we rate the idea of a Rhythm Heaven rep in general than just Chorus Men because Gematsu was wrong/outdated multiple times and honestly there's a good chance we might not get a character from this franchise at all.
  4. Ridley- I sadly think his chances are zero but I'm curious to see how many people still, all this time, always and forever, continue clinging to hope.
  5. Impa- I believe (and pray) this won't happen, but it's a horrendously dark nightmare of mine that this boringass character takes the spot in favor of much more interesting characters like Tingle, Ghirahim, Skull Kid, Midna, or Vaati.
  6. Ice Climbers

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Micaiah Assist:
Chance: 35%
One of the more likely Fire Emblem choices for an assist.
But with all those female trophies probably there for the same reason, well, there's reason to doubt she or many other females will get any 3ds representation. But she could be a Wii U exclusive assist, which would make sense for her.
Want: 90%
Well, with Robin and Lucina, she's not playable. So this is welcome. But I would prefer an Anna assist personally.

Suggestion:
First Day: Dixie Kong, Impa, Chorus Men, Mach Rider
Yea, Mach Rider's been getting thrown around a lot lately as a candidate. Leaks, rumors, etc. Seems like the least likely of the bunch, but worth it, I mean, K Rool isn't getting leaked, but this guy is? I think he's worth it.
Last Day: definitely Mewtwo, Ridley, and K Rool
No more needs to be said.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Jill Valentine
Chance 0% Capcom character
Want 0% don't care about RE
Moonstruck Blossom
Chance 65% we haven't seen any stages that could use it, but there is a large chance
Want
just yes, that is all!
Galacta Knight and Dark Meta Knight alts
Chance 55% it's a possibility
Want see the above picture% THEIR THEMES BETTER APPEAR IN THE GAME ASWELL!

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Jill Valentine chances and want: double zeroes
We already have Mega Man as a Capcom rep. I don't need to say more, and I don't want him either.

Galacta Knight and Dark Meta Knight alternate costumes chances: 74 %
Maybe not Meta Knight himself replaced by Galacta Knight and Dark Meta Knight as a character, but Meta Knight with a palette swap based on their colour seems very likely.

Galacta Knight and Dark Meta Knight alternate costumes want: abstain
It would be cool, but I don't care that much and Kirby is probably one of Nintendo's franchise I care the least about.

"Monstruck Blossom" music chances: abstain and want: 7 %
I don't have any idea of how important is this music in the game where it appears, and I don't like this track very much.

Micaiah Assist Trophy chances: 58 %
A second Fire Emblem Assist Trophy is very likely, with many franchises getting more than one AT in this Smash instalment instead of only Mario in Brawl. Micaiah is a very important character from a pretty popular Fire Emblem game whose the other protagonist, Ike, appears as a fighter in SSB4 with his RD outfit. Like Chrom appears in Robin's Final Smash so we can have all Awakening protagonists appearing in a Smash battle, Micaiah as an Assist Trophy would be a perfect way to have both Radiant Dawn protagonists in the battle.
IMO for a FE Assist Trophy it's either her or an Awakening character (most likely Frederick), or possibly both.

Micaiah Assist Trophy want: 95 %
Radiant Dawn was my first Fire Emblem game and I'd love to see an Assist Trophy from this game. I don't give 100 % because of the possibility that they'll use her awful Tharja-with-Micaiah-head design as she appears in an Awakening official artwork, but Marth and Ike doesn't use their Awakening design so it's unlikely.

Rating suggestions for last days:
Mewtwo - Like I said on my Dr. Mario rating most relevant arguments against him are dead: six Pokémon reps isn't a problem anymore, more reps than Mario isn't either, and it's proven that a Melee cut veteran can return. Also it would be a giant punch in the face from Sakurai to have playable Dr. Mario but not Mewtwo. Really the only thing going against him now is the possibility that the leaked roster is the final one, but I personally don't believe this.
Playable Rhythm Heaven rep - The idea is popular pretty much only because of the Gematsu leak, though the Sneaky Spirit in Smash Run suggests that there is actually a RH rep. But maybe Smash Run enemies can come from series without a playable rep. Also, not the Chorus Kids, Marshal or someone in particular, but the entire possibility of a Rhythm Heaven rep.
Supposedly cut veterans (Ice Climbers, Lucas, Wolf) - IMO their cut is a rushed conclusion from leakers. They didn't see them on the CSS so they think that those veterans are cut, but there is a strong possibility that they're actually unseen unlockable characters, meaning that they would be on the five remaining character slots in the complete CSS. Also note that Wario is likely to become an hidden character now (potential starting roster on Japanese eShop), so it wouldn't be too surprising to have Lucas and ICs as unlockable.
Assist Trophy from Pikmin - We haven't see one for now now and there is no Pikmin AT in Brawl either. It's kinda sad because there are a lot of cool possibilities for one.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Jill Valentine:
Chance:
On Disc: 0%.
As DLC: 12%.

I don't think it's out of the question for Resident Evil to be alluded to at the least. Snake got in, after all, and his series actually has less association with Nintendo consoles. Plus, one of the biggest releases for the series was exclusive to 3DS (at first).
At the very least I would not be surprised to see a trophy of Jill as seen in Revelations in either version of this game.
As DLC, while she still doesn't have MUCH of a chance to be playable, but it's not completely out of the question, because Capcom is already involved with this game with Mega Man, and if they can't get Snake back, Jill could potential inherit some aspects of his moveset.

Want: 100%.
A pipe dream it is, but it is a very strong pipe dream. I love Resident Evil and Jill is among my favorite characters in the series, so to have it be represented in Smash would be magical, especially via Revelations.

Micaiah Assist Trophy:

Chance: 5%.
I don't know, but considering all of the characters that could be pulled from Fire Emblem, I think the only new Assist Trophy we'll get from Fire Emblem will be from Awakening.

Want: 15%.
I don't particularly care for Micaiah, and I would prefer to see an Awakening character that doesn't use tomes or swords, like Tiki (who I believe is an AT based on the appearance of the trophy of her they showed)

Moonstruck Blossom:

Chance and Want: Abstain.

Last edited:

Mega Hawlucha

Smash Apprentice
Jill Valentine Chance: 0%
Want: 0%

Moonstruck Blossom: Abstaining until we see a potential stage for it.
Want: 25%

Galactica/Dark Meta Knight Alt. Costume: 80% We're probably going to get some form of Alt Costume for him and it's either going to be Dark Meta Knight, Galacta Knight or Beta Meta Knight (or 2 or all of them).
Want: 100% The more alt. costumes, the better

Micaiah Assist Trophy: 5% It'll probably be characters from Awakening, or reoccurring characters that appeared in Awakening like Tiki and Anna.
Want: 100% Love her to bits. :3 Cosplayed as her once, so I'd love to see the character return again.

--

Here are the things I want to rate most:

1. DLC- this is an important concept as it's quite likely and could be hugely influential to the series
  2. Rhythm Heaven Rep- I honestly think the Rhythm Monkey has a better chance of being playable than the Chorus Men due to appearing as a hat on Streetpass/Mii Plaza. I'd rather we rate the idea of a Rhythm Heaven rep in general than just Chorus Men because Gematsu was wrong/outdated multiple times and honestly there's a good chance we might not get a character from this franchise at all.
I can get behind this. But I'd like to rate the potential cut Brawl Vets (Lucas, Wolf, Ice Climbers, Ivy/Squirtle and Snake) as well.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Abstraining from Moonstruck Blossom and Jill Valentine.

Galacta/Dark Meta Knight alt:

Chance: 65% - I'd say a Dark Meta Knight alt is more likely than not. I don't believe Galacta Knight will be an alt though.

Want: 100% - I'd much rather have a real Dark Meta Knight costume instead of that poor man's version we had in Brawl. Extra points if we can get his awesome theme in too.

Micaiah AT:

Chance: 10% - If any FE AT I'm sure it'll be an Awakening one. Even then Micaiah doesn't strike me as an AT candidate as such, she's usually a leader.

Want: 55% - I guess it'd be neat.

Last edited:

Turmalinium

Smash Apprentice
Moonstruck Blossom
Chance: 40%
Want: 60%
Jill Valentine
Chance: 0%
Galacta/Dark Meta Knight Alt
Chance: 80%
Want: 100%
Micaiah AT
Chance: 20%
Want: 50%

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
"Moonstruck Blossom": Abstain, I don't remember where this is from.

Jill: Double Zeroes

Meta Knight Alts: 50% - It's possible.
Want: 70% - Sure.

Micaiah AT: 10% - There are plenty of Fire Emblem characters that could become assists, but this is definitely one of them.
Want: 50% - Indifferent.

What I personally want to rate? Rhythm Heaven character, Impa, and Dixie tomorrow, Ridley, K. Rool, and Mewtwo on the final day.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Once upon a time, it was Shulk, Chrom and Chorus Men, now it's Dark Pit, Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt Dog~

TOP 10 OF CHANCE

TOP 10 OF WANT

Well, I'm not interested in any of today's concepts... but I would like to rate the character speculated to be cut - Ice Climbers, Lucas and Wolf.

Last edited:

zon770

Smash Rookie
Meta Knight Alts
Chances:
80%
Want: 85%

Abstain for the rest

Suggestions for last ratings
-DLC
Probably one of the most controversial thing through all the leaks and interviews we've had.
2-Ridley
3-Mewtwo
4-Chances for the "cut veterans" to come back
5-Rhythm Heaven Rep
6-King K Rool

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Moonstruck Blossom

Chance - 25% - Maybe slightly less likely than half for one of Queen Sectonia's themes to appear, due to newness. I'm willing to give this one the edge over Dirty & Beauty out of being so different from the norm.

Want - 97% - I'm torn between wanting either of these tracks, sense I have a feeling they are mutually exclusive. If we can get both, great, but I'll go with this one due to being such a different track from the norm.

Meta Knight Alternate Outfits

Chance - 5% - I've got a feeling they're just going to be colors instead.

Want - 50% - I don't care for alternate outfits at all.

Jill Valtentime gets double zeros. No way Capcom is going to get two playables.

Micaha Assist Trophy

Chance - 20% - Eh. May get in due to having magic, but other charters may pop up for Fire Emblem's Assist Trophy.

Want - 50% - Still don't care.

I'd say for tomorrow, any unrelieved veterans should be put on.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Moonstruck Blossom: Chance and Want 0%
Kirby has no stage on the 3DS and there are enough songs from consoles to fill the My Music for Kirb's Wii U stage.

Jilly Billy Valentine: Chance and Want 0%
No.

Black Knight Alts:
Chance: 15%

Sakurai likes to add lotsa alts this time and there are a few iconic ones availible.

I fail in playing as Meta NiGHT

Mickey the Maiden
Chance: 10%

Hard to say,
Almost all of the franchises have 2 ATs, so there's a possibility.
However, there are too many combinations possible.
There's the possibility of having one AT from the Ike games, and one from Awakening, but there's also the possibility there will be two Awakening ATs and with that alone there are a lot of combinations.
There's even the possibility of less ATs for FE, like there are no Yoshi or DK assists yet.
BUT, when there is an AT from the Ike games, it is a big possibility it IS Mickey.

As far as suggestions go, I say we go leaky again and rate either the lost vets or we rate Chorus Kids/Impa/Mach Rider.
For the final days, lets end with things like:
-Custom Moves being legal
-X amount of stages or more being legal
-Groose running this thread for SSB5 speculation
-DLC

Y'know, looking at the future of this game.
I think we should let the leak and the roster in general behind us after tommorow and go towards the WiiU launch and the things like tier lists and tournaments and competitive side of the game.

Last edited:

ChazzzyF

Smash Cadet
Abstain on the song and the AT, it's just too hard to guess at this point.

Jill Valentine: Double 0s

Meta Knight Alts:

Chance: 75%
Want: 75%

I can see them going the color palletes of these characters, but full Alts could happen.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Jill Valentine- double zeroes
Don't think I need to explain
Moonstruck Blossom- Chance: 20% Want: 100% I'm a sucker for Kirby music (no pun intended
Micaiah AT- Chance: 5% Want: 0%
It's far likelier that Awakening will get further representation through an AT, that being said, there's so many much cooler options you could take from the Tellius saga. The laguz lords, Elincia, the Black Knight, a heron performing a galdr, and if I were to actually count my favorite characters, Ilyana and Haar would be amazing. I started replaying RD yesterday, and boy did I quickly remember why I can't stand Mickys character barely a few chapters in. I also think that, FE lore wise, Anna would the best next choice.

D

Deleted member

Jill Valentine
Chance & Want:
Double Zeroes

Yeah...

Meta Knight Alt. Costumes
Chance:
50%

I can see this one go either way, but I think that it's entirely possible that we'll get a Dark Meta Knight alt costume.
I really want a Dark Meta Knight alt, but I much rather have Galacta Knight be a boss. So... I feel conflicted. Do I take both and lose out on an awesome boss or do I take the boss and lose out on an awesome alt costume?

Moonstruck Blossom
Chance:
10%

I doubt that Kirby Triple Deluxe will get any content. Looking at the leaked stage image, it doesn't seem like it's going to happen either. I think that the game is too new to really be given any content.
Want: 100%
But I'll be glad to see it.

Micaiah AT
Chance:
Abstain

Can't put a rating on this.
My preferred Fire Emblem Assist Trophy is Tharja from Awakening. I'm hoping that she'll at least get that as a role.

I don't have any major suggestions except for DLC in general.
With Mario Kart 8 getting some extensive DLC with characters, karts, and tracks, I think that it's entirely possible that Smash will get the same love, but with new fighters and stages.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Jill Valentine: double zeroes. Who? Megaman is in, I don't see any other third parties coming in from Capcom
Micaiah: abstain, dunno this one at all
Music: chance and want 75% Sounds good for a smash game and it's Kirby so it's in the favoritism box. Mopre music is always good
MK Alts: chance 75%, want 50% They've been pushing alternate costumes, but I don't care one way or the other about MK's looks. I'll use whatever. I'd just rather his blue team ends up being default instead of the dark recolor

For my suggestions, I'm with most of what @Glaciacott said:
Suggestion 1: I think Ridley should be the last character we rate. Seeing how he's the earliest character rated still not confirmed, I think it'd be cool to go full circle on this and rate easily one of the most iconic characters in Smash speculation.

[...]

Suggestion 3: I think we need to settle one last time the situation for DK newcomers, perhaps doing a joint Dixie/K. Rool rating.
As much as Ridley's been done to death, he is still the most requested. And Mewtwo. And K.Rool. Maybe one rating for the Big Three as a whole?

Also, since the leak came out, I think maybe some discussions of DLC would be a good idea. I'd like to rate DLC promotions so we can get some playables who were AT's, but DLC discussions could allow us to have new characters added? Another nod to the big 3's chances. Maybe also rating DLC veterans like Squirtle, Ivysaur, Wolf, Lucas, etc.

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
Jill: double 0s
abstain on others

Tomorrow would be cool if it was "Melee stages that were not in brawl on Wii U"

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Jill Valentine

DOUBLE ZERO'D!

Capcom's in by way of Mega Man. A second Capcom series is virtually impossible. (I won't rule out trophies or other nods, however.)

Meta Knight Alt Costumes
Galacta Knight

Chance: 10%: Extremely unlikely considering they're both different characters with different fighting styles. I have yet to seen a case of a character being switched for another unless Bowser Jr.'s case permits.
Want: 0%: Galacta Knight makes more sense as a playable character if you want him in the game so badly.

Dark Meta Knight

Chance: 85%: Given that Dark Meta Knight's conception is more like a Pit/Dark Pit scenario without truly giving their identities anonymity, this is a more plausible choice of alt costume. In fact, Meta Knight could get another alt costume on top of this one because of how one-off it is. I mean, Little Mac has two costumes on top of his default + recolors, in which the sweatshirt/wire-frame could have recolors of it's own or be it's own thing or the other way around for either.
Want: 90%: Would be a pretty sweet costume giving the details they could put into it to make it's reference truly shine.

"Moonstruck Blossom"

Chance: 80%: A memorable, epic tune from the apex of a recent Kirby game. It has the same merits as C-R-O-W-N-E-D in terms of notability. I'm assuming it would be more appropriate if it premieres on a 3DS Kirby stage. This is giving more credit because we already have a new Dreamland arrange released for the 3DS, signifying that a new Kirby stage is on the way. I deduce points on its chance because we're yet to see what it is and it has a lot of competition, especially given what setting it will be and the fact that we have a 2 track limit.
Want: 97%: I would be totally down for this tune. Although I'm torn between whether I want Dirty & Beauty more or in a medley with this.

Micaiah Assist Trophy

Chance: 67%: There's enough competition for a Fire Emblem Assist Trophy aside from Lyn as it is. I have a gut feeling they'll pull someone from Awakening before Radiant Dawn. But then again, it's not like she wouldn't have any skills of her own to make her a more viable, non-repetitious choice. Her Sacrifice ability would make a great support AT, especially in team battles.
Want: 50%: Meh, I'm neutral. Nothing really pressing me to want her over other FE characters. But I'd certainly go to her over others too.

As far as final topics for rating go, I really have no priorities other than getting my CPU Uses Alt Costumes up for one day. I thought I used my extra 5 nominations, but I would just like to dump them into that right now. It's an intriguing possibility that could make for an interesting rate slot.

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Or maybe the Ninka Leak as a whole.
Considering the Ninka leak is basically the Unknown Renders leak, I don't see much point in rating it considering we've already rated all of the characters in it and Shulk's render has basically proved it to be 99% true.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Impa- I believe (and pray) this won't happen, but it's a horrendously dark nightmare of mine that this boringass character takes the spot in favor of much more interesting characters like Tingle, Ghirahim, Skull Kid, Midna, or Vaati.

Impa is one of the most likely characters now. I came to this thread to laugh at her extreme low rating, which she got for no good reasons at all. She's the only Zelda character with legit chances. And Hyrule Warriors alone proofs she's not a "boringass character" otherwise she wouldn't be made playable. Tingle and Vaati didn't even made it in there. So go figure. :smirk:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

Impa is one of the most likely characters now. I came to this thread to laugh at her extreme low rating, which she got for no good reasons at all. She's the only Zelda character with legit chances. And Hyrule Warriors alone proofs she's not a "boringass character" otherwise she wouldn't be made playable. Tingle and Vaati didn't even made it in there. So go figure. :smirk:

They aren't playable because they aren't in OoT, TP, or SS...:glare:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Which are appearantly the most important Zelda games, maybe with Wind Waker included. So that still makes Impa more likely.

:)
I don't really think there are any most important Zelda games, as they all seem important within their own right. I think they just chose the most realistic Zelda games for Hyrule Warriors as the characters would fit better with the artstyle of the game than Toon Link or Tetra would.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
It so sad to see this game coming to an end, even though it makes sense and it would be impossible to rate characters chances for Smash 4 once it is out.
But still, it's really sad.

Who knows? Maybe they'll be a surprise "Rate Their DLC Chances" thread after this!

inb4 Groose flat out deconfirms that.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Abstaining from everything but Moonstruck Blossom today.
Chance: 5%. Doubt it...
Want: 100%. ...Very sadly. Much better than that Xenoblade and Uprising garbage called music too.
Other than DLC and the "cut" characters, there's nothing really worth rating.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Jill Valetine
Chance: 0%

Moonstruck Blossom
Chance: 25%

Metaknight Alts
Chance: 40%

Micaiah AT
Chance: 10%
Want: 70%

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Jill Sandwich gets Double Zeros.
MK alts get a 60% Chance/100% Want.
Abstaining from the others.

Burigu

Smash Ace
Ok I need to rush before Groose ends the day

Jill Valentine
CHance: 0%

Kirby song
Chance: 1%
Want: 1%

Meta Knight costumes
Chance: 50% not an exact skin but a recolor about Galacta Knight is likely
Want: 50% indifferent

Micaiah assist
Chance: 10% Don't see this happening Radiant Dawn is already represented by Ike but who knows?
Want: 55% I like Micaiah but I am ok if she is in or not

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
Also, totally unrelated, but I think down the line, probably during the dead days between japanese release and western release, we need to rate the newcomer videos.

Mostly bringing it up because I find myself spending my Friday evening at home watching them over and over again.
The game shuts down upon the Japanese launch, and the RTC Social Group launches then. My commitment then switches to finishing off the little present that I've started working on for all of you. We'll see what happens in that timespan, alright? ;)
It so sad to see this game coming to an end, even though it makes sense and it would be impossible to rate characters chances for Smash 4 once it is out.
But still, it's really sad.

Who knows? Maybe they'll be a surprise "Rate Their DLC Chances" thread after this!

inb4 Groose flat out deconfirms that.
I can flat out confirm that I won't be running it. My fire is burnt out. I'm mad hyped to play Smash 4, and I want to be one of the best players in the world at it, but my desire to speculate on what it holds is really waning. I'm so glad that we made it all this way, but I literally can't go any further than another few weeks--if I didn't see that the end was so near, I would have resigned right after the Unknown Renders leak was confirmed.

Still, I'm not the owner of Rate Their Chances. I'm the manager. If someone is hungry enough that they want to make a Rate Their Chances thread about DLC as a successor to this thread, I would have no complaint. It wouldn't surprise me at all if someone does so in the RTC Social Group that I'm going to make in a week or two.

Kirby and Fire Emblem are two of my least played series represented in Smash, so I'll abstain on the scores pertaining to them. So...

Jill Valentine: 0% and 0%
Not going to happen, and I don't want it to happen. Got it?

DAY OVER

LOOKS LIKE WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE...

Groose

Smash Champion
Jill Valentine
0.04% chance
4.37% want

Jill won't be our Valentine. We don't want her to be our Valentine. It all works out nicely, doesn't it?
Especially the part where I lift the pun of the day straight from Jaytalks, and everyone compliments me on making such an original joke.
Right? RIGHT!?!

"Moonstruck Blossom"
29.83% chance
58.43% want

I did enjoy the song when I listened to it. However, I was a bit too tired to determine if I wanted it in Smash or not. I swear, I get more and more tired every time I update this game. I guess that's what I get for taking my laptop to bed. Remember when I started running this game, and I had to stay in my living room on a hard wooden chair to update. So much has changed since then.
One thing that hasn't changed: I still completely change the topic when writing up the results for days that I wasn't particularly into.
Yeah, I have some pretty obvious tells.
Won't ever be a good poker player.
Falcon Bluff.

Meta Knight Costumes
43.70% chance
72.29% want

I think I understand why this idea is so popular. Everyone uses Meta Knight, and it gets rather boring to see every single person use the same character. Why not add some cool costumes to freshen things up?

Micaiah AT
Score Not Determined

As I mention before, her score wouldn't fit into my calculator. Her score will be calculated a little bit later.

So, in order to please as many people as possible, I've decided that we'll have three more regular days before we proceed to the credits rather than two days. I've compiled your suggestions, and I've made a plan as follows:

Day 319: Impa, Mach Rider, and DLC
Day 320: Isaac, Chorus Men, and Dixie Kong
Day 321: K. Rool, Ridley, and Mewtwo
Day 322: Farewell Mode

With that said... please rate Impa, Mach Rider, and DLC in chance and want.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Jill Valentine
0.04% chance
4.37% want

Jill won't be our Valentine. We don't want her to be our Valentine. It all works out nicely, doesn't it?
Especially the part where I lift the pun of the day straight from Jaytalks, and everyone compliments me on making such an original joke.
Right? RIGHT!?!

With that said... please rate Impa, Mach Rider, and DLC in chance and want.
I shall abstain from this rating.

andimidna

Smash Master
YES! The newcomer choices I wanted to rate all got chosen!
But hmm... what about those veterans... that might be cut?
Is that too sad? Because... it's kind of a big deal, and not 100% one way or the other due to the possibility of more characters.
Just thought I'd ask before I rate-

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Impa
Chance: Medium
Want: Low

Impa is popular, but not that popular. I just don't see her being her own character at this point with characters like Lucina and Dark Pit(apparently) being clones. If she's not an alt, she's definitely a clone. Maybe she'll have Sheik's old move-set or something

Mach Rider
Chance: Low
Want: Low

I don't ever recall Mach Rider being particularly popular. He would pretty much just be a bunch of stuff thrown together if you ask me. If not, he'd be a Captain Falcon clone with a rifle. He's just not really fit for Smash IMO.

DLC
Chance: Medium
Want: Medium
DLC is not out of the question so we can't say yes or no until an official announcement comes out. One thing is for sure. It won't be paid DLC, especially for a game like Smash. That would be a crime.

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Mach Rider- 15%, This might happen because someone said it might happen.
Want- 0%, The only retros I care about at all are Duck Hunt Dog and Balloon Fighter. Excitebiker, maybe. It's hard to get excited for personality-less characters from games you've never played.

Impa- 15%, She is female and a main character in Skyward Sword.
Want- 0%, I'd rather just skip a LoZelda newcomer altogether than have Impa. Why? 1. She's boring (imo) 2. If we miss out on a Zelda newcomer this round of Smash, then by the time Smash 5 comes out we'll be overdue for one. And we all know who the frontrunner's gonna be, a personal favorite of mine!! The one and only:

DLC- 70%
Want- 100%

Such hype

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Impa: 15% Chance / 30% Want
I think there's only room for one character on the Unknown Renders roster, and she fits the bill if she were to be a Sheik clone.

Mach Rider: 10% Chance / 40% Want
See above, except without the Sheik clone part.

DLC: 50% Chance / 100% Want
More characters is always welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom