• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
Paper Mario:

Chance: ~20%
Want: 100% (I absolutely love the Paper Mario Series)

Birdo:

Chance: 0%
Want: 0% (So many better Mario reps to choose from)

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Paper Mario:

Chance: 90%
Want: 100%

Birdo:
Chance: 10%
Want: 50%

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Paper Mario:
chance: 80%
want: 20%

Birdo:
Chance: 0% as own character, 40% chance as Yoshi alt
want: 0%

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I don't know why I'm doing this after seeing previous responses (no offence, but it's mostly negative most of the time for most of cases), but I'll do it anyway.

Paper Mario:

Chances: 70% (hate arbitrary numbers, but consider this as [quite likely]).

Before the reveal, thanks to 4 fe rep his chances was in the dark on middle (so, mostly 50/50). It was kinda hard to rate, but after the reveal, it's more positive then negative.

Most of the stages are there to rep at least one playable character related to it. I said most because exceptions exists and are mostly founded why, but if you take the numbers, that's a very low amount. So, it's not unrealistic that this stage could rep him as playable.

UNLESS it's repping mario in general since the series is a branch of the main one. That's why my rating isn't over 75%, but his wording and some circumstances leads me to believe that it's a minor possibility.

He used the same words he did last Friday to hype the fact that he was showing the menu for the first time. It's clear it was about to happen in this case, but not the stage. It tend me to believe that he wants us to be aware of seeing a Paper Mario stage for the first time for hype, but why? He could just say "here's a Paper Mario stage" and do the same, but not here. It's like he was saying that it was "bound to happen at some point" which I found questionable.

Also, 3 of the 4 games was released on home consoles. TTYD is repped here, but don't you think it would feel weird to rep it here and NOT on the WiiU? It really seems fishy to me and makes me doubt that there would be a stage on WiiU, but if that's the case (which I think is quite likely), would he not talk about it?

It's theory and subjective, but I think it was a hidden tease, I know repping here was asked a bit, but to hype this fact like this is weird. That's why I think it helped. Btw, he said Paper Mario as series, not the name of the character (they are literally the same).

Unless you're lurking here, I think this shouldn't surprise you. But because lurkers needs to know, I'm ok to tell why.

When I played TTYD, there's several reasons that this game is still today my best game of all time EXCLUDING my foundation (SSBM, I can't ignore this because playing ssbm taught me how to love video games). I became passionate and addicted on it to a point where I was determined to share love about it. It leads me to a big story with 6 months of glitch hunting for the speedrun community. I just loved so much this game and the environment that I became attached to the character quickly.

When I came here, it took me some time to remove my shyness, but I eventually became the OP of his support thread. And that's when it became obvious that I REALLY WANT HIM. To explain shortly, it's mostly because of how appealing I found him and more importantly, uniqueness bounded with immense potential. That's why I still use "infinite potential" as slogan for support. I don't think him being a clone is natural because he's Mario, but no one said he HAS to act like him. It's even very far from the truth which is why I hate the "another mario" argument so much. Most of the movesets I see that would make sense the most are all based on one thing: versatility. That, is far from being a clone imo. It COULD happen, but I really don't see any reason it would make sense between this and not playable.

I hate to do this, but since I have to...

Birdo:

Chances: 50%
Want: 50%

I'm neutral on everyone except King K Rool, Ridley and of course, Paper Mario concerning newcomers. I put chances at 50% because I don't know enough to tell, so I'd better pick the middle.

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Paper Mario
Chances: Not too high, estimating 25%-30%
Points for having a stage that references to past installments in the series, but otherwise no real clues. Sticker Star was apparently very disappointing, so that might dent its chances a bit.
Then again, I believe Ridley is in and Other M didn't do that well either.

Want: 70%
He seems like a cool dude with potential for a fun and creative moveset.

Birdo
Chances: Nope%
I don't see how Birdo could be important enough to warrant a roster spot in Sm4sh. No hints or clues or anything, let alone relevance.

Want: Also nope%
Birdo simply isn't interesting enough for me.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
I was strongly considering skipping this round, but considering it's still open two days later, perhaps this is a sign I need to rate?

Paper Mario - 5%

Having a stage revealed doesn't really help his case much, honestly. To me this is a sign that Sakurai wanted to properly acknowledge the Paper games, but didn't feel it necessary to make Paper Mario himself playable, ergo they get a stage instead. It's also unclear if any franchise will get two unique newcomers given the only franchise to get two newcomers so far has a clone, and I think we could generally agree a clone Paper Mario wouldn't properly represent him as a character nor his games. Paper remains a notable candidate for a sixth Mario character given his importance and the enduring popularity of the Mario RPGs, but he nevertheless remains an unlikely addition for SSB4 at this point.
Want - 100% - He strikes me as the ideal Mario newcomer: moveset-wise he should be very unique even from normal Mario, and he would be a big shout-out to the fan-favorite Paper games and the Mario RPGs in general. Would be very interested to see him appear in Smash, even if I don't think he's at all likely to make the disc for SSB4.

Birdo - 0%
If you're going to be a sixth Mario character and the second Mario newcomer in one game, you better be special. Bowser Junior would certainly qualify, as could Paper Mario or (Captain) Toad. Birdo is not of that caliber. Sure, she (he?) certainly is a unique, notable part of the Mario mythos, but she isn't so notable or popular that she deserves to be in Smash, at least not from what I can tell.
Want - 0% - No thank you.

Nominations
Brash x5

D

Deleted member

Paper Mario
Chance-20%
Want-50%
I'm not sure if he's too high up on the list of most likely, but I think it's possible, and I think he has much too offer that wouldn't be similar to Mario.

Birdo
Want-0%
Chance-0%
I don't feel like explaining.

Nomination- Mii Mage/WizardX5

Also, I'm not dead, for those wondering.

Groose

Smash Champion
Nominations: Rayman Rerate x5 (It says I have won 20 nominations on the front page? Is that in the time I've been playing or how much I can use? If I can use them, bump this up to Rayman rerate x25)
The extra nominations post tells you how many you have in addition to your usual five. So, yeah, I'll put in 25 nominations for Rayman. You must have been cleaning up on those last couple of predictions!
Nominate Parabo & Satebo x3 (I AM doing this right aren't I?)
I thought I replied to you yesterday. Guess I forgot to. Anyway, you get five nominations per day. I've noticed you haven't been using all five, but I've just been entering five in for you anyway.

The Great Goooooonnnnnzzzzzaaaaaaallleeeeeeeees: 20% chance and 25% want
I'll do something a bit out of the ordinary and start out by discussing my want score. We all have characters that we wanted before Brawl that we just don't want anymore. Mine is Paper Mario. Paper Mario was one of three characters who I was passionate enough about to design a moveset for pre-Brawl (the other two were Little Mac and K. Rool). I always defended that he was so much more than just another Mario because he had done so much stuff in his games.

Nowadays, however, I have kind of joined the "just another Mario" faction. I'm not trying to say he'd be a clone, but I'm just pointing out that he's Mario. I won't find any real enjoyment in pitting him against other characters on the roster (except Game and Watch) because I can just do that with regular Mario. I'd be excited for how he'd play, and I would respect that he's a "quick and easy" addition, but I can't say that I find his inclusion particularly alluring.

I do think, though, that he has a pretty good chance now that I've seen he has a stage. It doesn't guarantee him or even make him likely in my eyes, but it does give him a solid chance. It shows that they're thinking about the Mario RPGs and that they're willing to put them side by side with the main series games. Once again, I see the quest for a second Mario addition to be a battle between Paper Mario and Bowse Jr., but I now feel Paper Mario has a slight lead in that duel.

Birdo: 0.01% and 0% want
Interestingly enough, one of the friends I play Smash with most often is an avid Birdo supporter. I don't share his enthusiasm. I've also told him many times that she has next to no chance, but he has optimism that I do not.

x5 Phoenix Wright Trophy
OBJECTION!

DAY OVER

ALMOST FORGOT TO ADD THIS PART

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
The extra nominations post tells you how many you have in addition to your usual five. So, yeah, I'll put in 25 nominations for Rayman. You must have been cleaning up on those last couple of predictions!

I thought I replied to you yesterday. Guess I forgot to. Anyway, you get five nominations per day. I've noticed you haven't been using all five, but I've just been entering five in for you anyway.

The Great Goooooonnnnnzzzzzaaaaaaallleeeeeeeees: 20% chance and 25% want
I'll do something a bit out of the ordinary and start out by discussing my want score. We all have characters that we wanted before Brawl that we just don't want anymore. Mine is Paper Mario. Paper Mario was one of three characters who I was passionate enough about to design a moveset for pre-Brawl (the other two were Little Mac and K. Rool). I always defended that he was so much more than just another Mario because he had done so much stuff in his games.

Nowadays, however, I have kind of joined the "just another Mario" faction. I'm not trying to say he'd be a clone, but I'm just pointing out that he's Mario. I won't find any real enjoyment in pitting him against other characters on the roster (except Game and Watch) because I can just do that with regular Mario. I'd be excited for how he'd play, and I would respect that he's a "quick and easy" addition, but I can't say that I find his inclusion particularly alluring.

I do think, though, that he has a pretty good chance now that I've seen he has a stage. It doesn't guarantee him or even make him likely in my eyes, but it does give him a solid chance. It shows that they're thinking about the Mario RPGs and that they're willing to put them side by side with the main series games. Once again, I see the quest for a second Mario addition to be a battle between Paper Mario and Bowse Jr., but I now feel Paper Mario has a slight lead in that duel.

Birdo: 0.01% and 0% want
Interestingly enough, one of the friends I play Smash with most often is an avid Birdo supporter. I don't share his enthusiasm. I've also told him many times that she has next to no chance, but he has optimism that I do not.

x5 Phoenix Wright Trophy
OBJECTION!

DAY OVER

ALMOST FORGOT TO ADD THIS PART
OK thanks.

Groose

Smash Champion
Paper Mario
26.20% chance (was 9.58%)
55.73% want (was 39.02%)

Ain't it amazing what a stage can do for a guy? Paper Mario's chance score nearly tripled and his want went from being pretty low into one of the higher characters we've talked about. Now, where's the love for Rawk Hawk, eh? He is the best Paper Mario character, after all.

Birdo
1.61% chance
10.40% want

Birdo's scores were given a bit of a boost by a last minute double 50%, but she still did pretty badly overall. The thought that she could make it in as a Yoshi character was her single point of salvation.

OK, we have one character today who requires a little bit of an explanation. We're rating Lucas, but not the one that was in Brawl; rather, we're rating one who has never appeared in a video game. Lucas is an antagonist in the movie The Wizard, which was a Nintendo-sponsored flick revolving around a video game tournament. This movie is notable for showing off footage of Super Mario Bros. 3 for the first time, and Lucas' go-to weapon is the Power Glove. What you should be getting from this intro is that Lucas has no chance. If you don't believe that already, allow me to seal the deal--the actor who portrayed Lucas is now a registered sex offender. Why would Nintendo put him in the game? In addition to Lucas, we have another appearance of Masked Dedede, but he's giving up his ambitions of becoming an alternate costume and attempting to become a final smash instead. Please rate Lucas (The Wizard) and Masked Dedede Final Smash in chance and want.

Tomorrow... oh dear. I sense we'll be having some underworld intervention because Amazon Pandora is going to be up for a rate. In addition, you idiots pushed Brash the Friggin' Bear to the top of the list. Let me take a moment to allow that to sink in. Brash. The. Friggin'. Bear. Please predict how Brash and Pandora will do.

Note: Normally I'd try to avoid having two extremely minor characters like Brash and Pandora share the same day, but the top of the nominations list is currently flooded with insignificant characters and niche topics, and there really wasn't anyone to fall back on. Please don't turn this into a war, but you could ask your fellow players to nominate more serious stuff if you have issue with this.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Lucas
Both 0%
Do I really need to explain?

Masked Dedede
Want: 70% Sure, its cool.
Chance: 70% With the removal of Waddle Toss, Dedede is getting a new final smash and I think its either this, Grand Hammer or Gordo Army

Nominate Parabo & Satebo x5

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Lucas the Wizard
Want: 0% - It should be Captain N.

Masked Dedede FS:
Chance: 60% - I think he'll have a new one.
Want: 50% - I don't care either way.

Predictions:
Brash: 11%
Pandora: 7%

Nominations:
Idolm@ster (Namco) Rep x 5

CoolEric258

Smash Cadet
Lucas:
Chance: 0%. No question, he's not going in.
Want: 0%. If I want a Western promotional character, I want Captain N.
Masked DeDeDe:
Chance: 50% I'm split. Could be this, could be an alt., Final Smash from Brawl might stay same, completely new Final Smash, I dunno.
Want: 25% Don't care whatsoever.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Lucas Likelihood: 0%
Want: 0%

Masked Dedede Final Smash Likelihood: 40%
Want: 80%

Karate Joe x5

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Oh wow, we're already getting to Brash? Guess it's back to not nominating for me; we've long since rated everyone I care about, nor am I worried about rerating anyone in particular in the final month of this game. May as well just enjoy rating whatever pops up.

Lucas from The Wizard - 0%
Given I've never seen the movie, it sure is nice to have Groose explain why he has no chance for us.
Want - 0% - Seriously though, his actor is a registered sex offender? Holy cow.

Masked Dedede as a Final Smash - 25%
In general I'd assume Final Smashes for veterans will be whatever they were in Brawl, but given Dedede's wasn't terribly impressive and has yet to be confirmed in SSB4, it's certainly plausible that it got switched for his Masked persona. I wouldn't expect it, but I could see it happening.
Want - 50% - Seems like a potential upgrade, though at the end of the day I'm not sure I care what his FS is.

D

Deleted member

Paper Mario
26.20% chance (was 9.58%)
55.73% want (was 39.02%)
Looks Paper Mario gets in on the top 10 of "chance" rank! Right above Dark Pit (Assuming the rating hasn't changed)

Lucas: Double 0s

Masked Dedede

Chance: 50% - Can go either way.

Want: 50% - Don't care what happens

Nomination

Andy x5

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Lucas
I love his chances.... their so bad. Seriously no. I can go into all the facts about how he's a movie character from the 80's and how that would make it hard to put him in Smash but the real killer is probably the fact that we already have a Lucas in Smash. Even if Mother 3 Lucas i's cut, I feel like they wouldn't put in another character of the same name to avoid confusion

There is only one non-video game character I'd accept in Smash, and his name is Reggie Fils-Aime.

Masked Dedede
Chance: 80%
He's relevant as he made an appearance in Kirby's most recent outing, so it makes sense. Sakurai isn't afraid to change final smashes to make them more relevant to the modern character as shown with Luigi, Pit, and Kirby. Masked Dedede would be fit much better than the Waddle Dee Army, and seeing as he's a Sakurai character, he's one of the most likely to get a final smash change.

Want: 90%
His old final Smash was pretty awful, as hilarious as it was. My favorite final smashes are the ones where you actually need to control the character and involve some sort of skill, and this would definitely be one. The only reason I'm against it is because if it happens we'll see even more people clamor for Bandana Dee as a result, and we've got more than enough of that

Nominations
Olimar Alternate Costumes (Louie, President, Alph, Brittany, Charlie) x3
Balance Patches x2

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Lucas (The Wizard)

This is a literal joke. I would have submitted a nomination for Goku anyway had I known this guy was going to get through, because at least Goku had some games on Nintendo platforms. Hell, even Shrek had his share of liquid **** games on the Wii.

Double zeroes.

Masked DDD FS

Chance: 100%
Since they've regretably removed his single deadliest minion, that being the Waddle Dee, it's a given that Sakurai and his incompetent staff will also take away his original FS in order to give him a lame mask with no notable benefits. You tell me which sounds more imposing: a halloween mask lifted from a bargain bin or a raining army of completely carefree Waddle Dees?

I'm too heartbroken to even fully express my discontent.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
-Results Tab Updated with Paper Mario and Birdo- @Tillie-152

Lucas - DOUBLE ZEROES. Not even eligible.

Masked Dedede Final Smash - 55% It seems likely his is changing, and this seems to be the most likely candidate.

Also, pretty please with your favorite character on top, nominate things worth nominating. Joke days were fun before, but now they're just something dreadful and not amusing. We are nearing the end of the game and the point where everything is revealed at a faster pace, so we need to get in as many characters rerates and realistic concepts/stages in as possible.

Here are some suggestions:
Rerates - Bayonetta, Porky, Andy, Ghirahim, Marshal, Karate Joe, Impa, Krystal, Ray, Duck Hunt Dog, Tetra, Toon Zelda, 50 or more character roster, No Cuts
New concepts and stages - More third party trophies without playable character, indie game stage, new stage from The Wind Waker, Dr. Mario costume, unlockable costumes, chance of a currently active leak being at least somewhat legit

Personally nominating Unlockable Costumes x5

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace

Nominations
Olimar Alternate Costumes (Louie, President, Alph, Brittany, Charlie) x3
Balance Patches x2
I would take off Brittany of the list, when Sakurai deconfirmed her as playable, that means no playable in any form, the others it all depends on the hitboxes if they are the same height and shape as Olimar, then maybe, if the costumes have different height and hitboxes for that alone we are looking at a Lucina scenario right here which would turn any of them in a clone and not an alt

Lucas etc
Chance and Want: 0%

Masked Dedede
Chance: 50% either way Dedede could get a different Final Smash or not
Want: 50% indifferent

Predictions
Amazon Pandora: 0.23%
Brash: 0.36%

Nominations: Inkling (character) x 5

@ Groose Groose I was expecting for Amazon Pandora to end up with Bayonetta they were right next to the other like 2 days ago, which could have been interesting because of some minor similities they both share, but I guess nobody nominated Bayonetta in the last days.

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Masked DDD FS:
Chance: 75%
I'm pretty confident it will happen.
Want: 90%
It beats his old big dance by a long shot.

Lucas:

Brash the Friggin Bear: .05%
Amazon Pandora: .09%
Hades: 99.99%
Tomorrow is going to be fun...

Nominating Frederick AT x5 (hey, I'm one day away, don't hate me :()
Stage music not limited to own franchise x5

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Nominating Frederick AT x5 (hey, I'm one day away, don't hate me :()
Stage music not limited to own franchise x5
Don't feel bad, I think that's a pretty reasonable AT choice. It seems unlikely that Fire Emblem won't get a second AT with four playable characters. The question is though, him or Anna or someone else? It'll at least be an interesting chance for a final Fire Emblem discussion since chances are we won't rate another character from the series during this game.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Lucas (The Wizard) Chance: 0%

There should be no question about this. (Please let us get through the day without one person giving him a joke score)

Lucas Want: 0%

There is absolutely no need for any real life person to be made into a playable Smash character (and Lucas isn't even significant to Nintendo). Thank goodness that the Mii Fighters eradicate any chances of having an actual person made into their own playable character.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Lucas Chance: 100%

I do not understand why they would not include him.

Lucas Want: 100%

I am rather fond of his character, yes.

Edit- This is not a "troll" post; ironically, through its use, it is the counter troll post.

Last edited:

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
Lucas The Wizard
0% Chance
0% Want
Um... I'd rather not have a registered sex offender in smash.

MaskDDD Final Smash
80% Chance
99% Want
Seems a lot more fitting, but Waddle Dee Dance was so fun to use ;-;

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Double Zeroes on Lucas, that simply won't happen.

Masked Dedede FS: 40% Its a popular suggestion, and is starting to become a thing for him like the Poltergust is Luigi...but TD is most likely too late to make any major impact in Brawl, so its really just Super Star Ultra that can make this happen.

Want: 20% Not really. I have pulled off Dedede's Final Smash and went Brawl Taunts on everyone too many times.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Lucas the Wizard:
Chance:100%
Want:100%
We need more sex offenders in Smash. :troll:
(It's Double Zero's for him, Groose)

Masked Dedede FS
Chance:50%
Sakurai could very possibly bring back his old one, but Masked Dedede also has a fair shot.

Want:50%
I'd miss the big gay dance (especially since I do the arm motions every time I use it :awesome:) but Masked Dedede could bring something even more meme worthy.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
The Extra Nominations post has been updated.

@ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club I haven't been able to update that part of the post as much as I'd like to, sorry. I've removed you.

The Wizard: Double Zeroes - no

Masked Dedede Final Smash: 50% - It's possible.
Want: 50% - Indifferent.

Amazon Pandora prediction: 0.24%
Brash prediction: 0.07%

Brain Age Stage x5

D

Deleted member

Lucas and Masked Dedede Final Smash have been added to the DDDirectory.
If you have rated Lucas before, check to see what you said on his days!

Lucas
Chance:
60%

I dunno why we're re-rating him so quickly. Nothing has changed and the Gematsu le-
Wait... this is the wrong Lucas...

Lucas... from The Wizard
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

Do I really need to explain? Groose explained everything perfectly.
As for want? Hell no. I rather have Goku and Shrek get in before him.
[collapse=In case you're curious, here is Lucas today. Not so pleasant, eh?]
[/collapse]

Masked Dedede Final Smash
Chance:
50%

So... King Dedede is getting some major changes. The biggest one is by far his side special, in which Gordos strictly replace the Waddle Dees. This might translate into his Final Smash since Waddle Dees have no presence in a major special move by King Dedede. Some character's Final Smashes have been changed to reflect a specific character better; this is seen with Luigi's Final Smash as the non-canonical Negative Zone is now replaced by his trusty Poltergust 5000. Or, they are changed to reflect a move from a recent game as Cook Kirby is now replaced by the Ultra Sword for Kirby's Final Smash.
They might change King Dedede's Final Smash to Masked Dedede, especially when it has many characteristics that scream "Final Smash." I wouldn't be surprised if King Dedede can transform into Masked Dedede for his Final Smash, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it remained the same.
HELL YES!
I want this! It would be so damn perfect for King Dedede to have this as his Final Smash! I also love Masked Dedede's design as well; it looks freaking awesome.

Amazon Pandora Prediction: .20%
Optimists.
Brash the Bear Prediction: .01%
...What?

Nominations: HEROPON POWER! (Riki 5x)

Last edited by a moderator:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Lucas from the Wizard:
-Chance and want: 0%
descarga (12).jpg

Masked Dedede:
-Chance: 30%
I coukd see it happening, though not sure right now.

-Want: 50% One on hand, sounds badass and would probably be better than his current FS, but his current FS just fits him so much i don't really care that it sucks (Also big gay dance).

Nomination: CROWNED x5

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Lucas the Wizard

He is a real person used for an advertisement. He is not one of Nintendo's All Stars.

There is a reason why Sakurai made Miis as playable characters.

Masked Dedede Final Smash

Chance: 87%

Considering Sakurai changed Kirby's Final Smash that gives me confidence King Dedede's Final Smash will be changed as well.

This moveset is tons more fitting and it will just feel awesome when you destroy someone with King Dedede's Overpowered Hammer.

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
:grin:

Lucas the Wizard:
HA!
Double Zeroes.

Masked Dedede FS:

I think I gave it a 70% in chance as an alt costume. I'm pretty sure it will be in the game in some form, so I'll give it a 29% chance as a FS.

Because MATH!

Costume, FS, I don't care, I just want it in the game.

Predictions:
Pandora: .07%
Brash: .02%

Nominations: x5 Rayman rerate

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Lucas the Wizard

Chance and Want: 0%
How the hell did he get here in the first place? Who nominated him?!

Abstain on Masked Dedede Final Smash.

Predictions:
Pandora: .5%
Brash: .07%

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I swear if anyone gives Lucas more than a 0% they need to eat their shoes.

Lucas: Double Zeroes

Masked DDD: 20% Chance / 50% Want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom