• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
YWKoN
Chance: 90% because Shulk.
Want: Abstain.

ItF
Chance: 30%. Not likely, but we do have Gritzy Desert.:4pacman:
Want: Abstain.

Nominations
WayForward rep x3
Lucas (Mother 3) x2

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You Will Know Our Names:

Chance: 75%. I guess it's likely, seeing as it's a fairly popular song from a character I'm pretty sure is completely in this game. Shulk's success and inclusion stems from his popularity almost entirely, so it makes sense that he would come with popular tracks from his game. Though it's a tough call when it comes to music, so honestly rating two songs a day seems like a waste.

Want: 95%.

Me five minutes ago: "So this is that song everybody wants for Smash 4 for Shulk. Well, let's see if it's any goo-OH MY GOD IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR MUSIC TO BE THIS RADICAAAAAAL".

In the Final:

Chance: Abstain. Unlike the other song we're rating, there's just no way to predict whether or not this song will be included. Mario RPGs get next to no representation in Smash, and what we do get is somewhat random, so there's no way to tell.

Want: 50%. I'm indifferent, it just doesn't stand out that much to me.

------ Nominations:

Jill Valentine x5

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
You Will Know Our Names
Chance:80%
If Shulk's in the game, then this song is too.

Want:90%
One of my favorite Xenoblade music. My favorite is One Who Gets in Our Way

In the Final
Chance:35%
Mario RPG's generally don't get much representation in Smash, but this could be one of the few that makes it

Want:55%
I'd like to see it in there, but I wouldn't be disappointed if it wasn't.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Know our Names
Chance: 85%
Want: 95%

Pretty awesome song. Its very likely to be in if Shulk is in. No Shulk, no epic song.

In the Final
Chance: 20%
Want: 50%

Hard to call. Im unsure if the Mario RPGs will get any representation, and even so, will the song be included over other potential enemies, ATs, items, etc.? Again, hard to say.

Shepard: 0.15%
Unrevealed unlockable veteran: 99.11%

Villain addition (mewtwo is a villain) x5

Last edited:

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
You Will Know Our Names
Chance: 90% - Because it's the only Xenoblade song that anyone ever talks about.
Want: 100% - Cool Song.

In The Final
Chance: 60% - If we get any M&L song, it'll probably be this one.
Want: 1000% 100% - Best Song.

Predictions
Commander Shepard: .01%
Unlockable Unrevealed Veteran: 98.5%

Nominations: Crash Bandicoot x5

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
You Will Know Our Names

Chance: 85%
Shulk is very likely thanks to Gematsu, and this song is one of the most popular Xenoblade songs.

Want: 100%

In The Final

Chance: 15%
The Mario RPG games do not get much Smash representation, which is a shame becuase both Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi are good. This song is also really good, but I think if a song from Mario & Luigi got in, it would be from Dream Team. It's still possible though.

Nominations: Tropical Freeze Representation x5

Predictions:
Commander Shepard - 0.25%
Unlockable Unrevealed Veteran - 98.6%

jigglover

Smash Lord
Abstain from voting both of these unfortunately... I haven't heard either of them. Even if I looked them up on YouTube now, it wouldn't be the same as experiencing them in-game...

Do I still get nominations though? If I do... 5x Agitha, once again. :p

D

Deleted member

These nominations need more...Lucas

Last edited by a moderator:

Groose

Smash Champion
@ Groose Groose The Nomination list says Olimar Alternate Cutscene, which I'm pretty sure is a typo, unless I'm missing something here...
I thought you were talking about Olimar getting replaced in all of the cutscenes by another Captain.

...nah, just kidding. It's a typo. Let me fix it.

Sacred Grounds stage (Legend of Zelda Sacred Sword) x 5
Are you referring to the Sealed Grounds from Skyward Sword?

'YOU WILL KNOW OUR NAMES": 95% chance and 100% want
Shulk is my third-most wanted newcomer. A big reason that I want him? The incredible music of Xenoblade. Although I personally prefer "Engage the Enemy," "Xanthe" and "Unfinished Battle" (check them out if you were unfamiliar with Xenoblade music before today and liked "You Will Know Our Names" @ Kenith Kenith ), this is still an excellent, hype-inducing song. Hearing it is enough to strike fear into my heart. As for chance? 90% chance Shulk makes it in, 4% chance we get a Xenoblade stage without him, and 1% chance that this ends up on some random stage without any other Xenoblade influence.

"IN THE FINAL": 10% chance and 100% want
Xenoblade music is awesome. Yet "In the Final" rivals even the greatest track from Xenoblade, and I'd be absolutely thrilled to see it make the cut. However, I don't think it will; Mario and Luigi songs were rather scarce in Brawl (we only got "Gritzy Desert"), and Dream Team is the newer deal. I think that "Adventure's End" is more likely than "In the Final," which is a bit disappointing, as I much prefer "In the Final." Neither can hold a candle to "Final Princess Shroob," which is my favorite final boss theme of all time.

Punch Bowl x5
BASHMASTER. 'nuff said.

DAY OVER

#EngageTheEnemy #FinalPrincessShroob #Groose'sThemeGoesWithEverything

Groose

Smash Champion
"You Will Know Our Names"
87.98% chance
79.08% want

Mechon! It's not over. The people of Bionis will never let you triumph. YOU WILL KNOW THE PAIN AND SUFFERING YOU CAUSED *spoiler* AND *spoiler*. Yeah, if you don't what three words I hid in the spoiler, go and play Xenoblade. Or at least watch Chugga's LP of it. Trust Groose on this one. You'll understand why this got such a high score.

"In the Final"
29.39% chance
75.18% want

Although it didn't quite defeat "You Will Know Our Names," the final battle theme from Bowser's Inside Story did great in the want department. You know what? That's another game you should go play. That's your homework. Class dismissed.

Poor, poor Snake. It must be difficult on you with all of these people saying that you're not a Nintendo character. Well, at least you're not Commander Shepard, right? He's up today, and I just know pretty much everyone is going to use the fact that he's owned by EA against him. In addition to the protagonist of Mass Effect, we also will be rating the concept "Unrevealed, Unlockable Veteran;" can such a thing exist?

Tomorrow? Agitha the Bug Princess and a Rhythm Heaven character other than the Chorus Kids. Predict away.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Commander Shepard: My Brand!
Chance and Want: 00.00%- Not interested. Never played ME.

Unrevealed, Unlockable Veteran: You mean Captain Falcon? :awesome:
Chance: 99.99%- Mark my words, these are still a thing. Every game has had them, and I don't see this one as being any different.
Want: 100%- The sense of discovery is always sweet.

PREDICTIONS:
Agitha: Hyrule Warriors Made Her Relevant- 1%
[CONSOLE]fighter_rhythm (if Chorus = false)- 3%

NOMINATIONS:
Metal Face [Boss] X5

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Commander Shepard

Chance: 0.000000000....to infinity.

And here I thought Lupus, Ooccoo, and Goku were the least likely candidates for this game. I'll have to sum it up in three good reasons why we'll never see Mass Effect in Smash: 1. EA hates Nintendo, 2. The Mass Effect series has done poorly in Japan, 3. Only one game in the series has been released on a Nintendo system, and it was a port to a game that had already been in stores for a long time.

Want: 0%

Never played Mass Effect. The only Bioware games that I've played are KOTOR and The Old Republic.

Unrevealed, Unlockable Veteran

Chance: 100%

We've had these in every game so far (except 64)! Of course we're going to see it again!

I've always loved this feature.

D

Deleted member

Abstaining from Shepherd. I have never played Mass Effect.

Veteran Thing:
Chance - 100%: There is no way this isn't going to happen. It happens all the time. Why would this game be any different? This time, you'll be unlocking vets in HD!

Want - 100%: Unlocking characters is so much fun, except when Subspace is involved. Then it's too easy. With story mode deconfirmed, my want score will skyrocket.

Nomination:
Lucas (The Wizard) - X5 (Am I doing this right?)

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Commander Shepard (Mass Effect) as a Playable New-Wait, are you serious? You are?!? Hahaha...Hahahaha...
Ahem, excuse me. Anyway, This goes without saying...
Chance: 0%

Playable Vets That Have Not Yet Been and/or Won't Be Revealed Pre-Release Due To Being Unlockable:
Chance: 99.99% - Considering every Smash game since Melee has done so, it's bound to happen again.
Want: 100% - The hype I felt where, after worrying myself over the thought of cut being cut from Brawl stemming from Lucas's page, only for not just the first reveal but the VERY NEXT UPDATE after the day that said the Dojo would cover secret content was Ness, my favorite/best character? ****ing blew my mind into a trillion little pieces. I want that again.

Predictions:
Agitha (Zelda) as a Playable Newcomer: 17% Chance, 44% Want
Playable Newcomer from Rhythm Heaven that isn't the Glee Club Chorus: 32% Chance, 38% Want

Nominations:
Interactive Eternal Darkness Representation x5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You Will Know Our Names got a higher want than Shulk? I... kinda expected that to be honest.

Commander Shepard and Unrevealed, Unlockable Veteran have been added to the Directory.

An EA rep? With only one game under his belt on a Nintendo console? Get real.
I never played any of the Mass Effect games. Even if I did, I want EA scum away from Smash Bros. period.

Unrevealed, Unlockable Veteran
Chance:
100%

I doubt that Sakurai would reveal everything before the game is released. Smash is known to have some unlockable stuff.
Honestly, I want the whole roster available from the start.

Agitha Prediction: 1.24%
Hyrule Warriors will somewhat improve her scores...
Rhythm Heaven Rep (no Chorus Men) Prediction: 5.39%
I doubt that we will get anyone that aren't the Chorus Men.

Nominations: Crash Bandicoot 5x

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
The comander

Abstain for both.

Unrevealed veteran

Chance: ITS OVER 9000 PERCENT.

Ha theres way too many veterans that have ben unlockable still not revealed,

I will eat my pants if he reveals everyone before release and also saids no more unlockable characters. (By the way i think the 3 sal characters will not be shown till after release thats why i think ridley qualifys of being shown in august, for a special case.)

Want 100%

Yes even though a leak simular to the one before brawl was just released in japan will reveal the roster eventually it will still count as unrevealed till the trailers are shown.

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Commander Shepherd- 0%
Want- 10%, Never played Mass Effect, but I like Bioware as a company for Dragon Age: Origins and the upcoming Inquisition, so I would be moderately happy to see them supported by Smash.

Unrevealed, Unlockable Veteran- 99%
Want- 95%

x5 Purchasable DLC Newcomers (released post-launch, I figured this was implicit but just to be clear)

Last edited:

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Commander Shepherd
Mass Effect is fun, I like the series. But Shepherd in Smash is.... wow. He wouldn't fit, he's not iconic, EA hates Nintendo, the series has practically zero history with Nintendo. Why are we rating this, it's gunna get awful chance and want, whoever nominated this is wasting our time. I don't like being so negative, but this is pretty much on par with nominating Goku...

Unrevealed, Unlockable Veterans
If I remember correctly, this has happened in every game. They aren't going to show off EVER veteran before the game comes out, and characters like Ness and Captain Falcon, who have been unlockable and secret in every game will likely keep that same role. Personally, I think characters with such a long standing role in the series should be unlocked at the start, but I can't mess with tradition.

Nominations
Olimar Alternate Costumes (Louie, President, Alph, Brittany, Charlie) x5

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Commander Shepard: 0%. Why am I bothering?
Want: 0%. Why am I bothering?
Veterans: 0%. If Sakurai took out cut scenes for spoiling, I don't see why he'd treat the unlockables any different.
Want: 50%. Indifferent.
Chef Kawasaki X2
Adventure's End X3

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
UUV:
Chance: 98%
Having 2 versions might get in the way of this, but it's still pretty inevitable.
Want: 20%
Many of my friends who play smash haven't even unlocked jigglypuff in brawl. It's always annoying to not have the option to play as a character.

Shepard commander:
Chance: Add together the scores of everyone above this post.
No explanation needed. Have this instead:202:
Want: 10%
Just to see the infinite rage that would come from it:troll:
Nominating Frederick ATx5

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Commander Shepard - Double Zeroes
We might have another complete 0 this time, folks! Why was s/he even nominated x1 in the first place?
Unrevealed Veterans Unlockable:
Chance - 100%
DUH. It's happened EVERY SINGLE GAME. I know I call people out on following patterns but COME ON. THIS IS AN OUTRIGHT STAPLE.
Want - 100%
Why the heck not?

Abstain for both predictions. I'll probably abstain entirely tomorrow, actually.

Dry Bowser Alt Costume x5

Last edited:

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Commander Shepard: 0% No.
Want: -100% Double no.

Unrevealed Unlockable Veterans: 99% Why wouldn't this be a thing?

Agitha: 0.78%
Non-Chorus Men Rhythm Heaven Rep: 7.82%

x5 Moo Moo Meadows (Music)

Also: I am unfamiliar with Commander Shepard so

Please Give Me Some Music Suggestions For Commander Shepard

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Oh hellz yeah!

I just found this by searching my name.

Likeliness: 0%
We have our 3rd party characters. Plus, EA and Bioware both collectively hate Nintendo and while Mass Effect 3 was on the Wii U, both the PS3 and 360 got the Mass Effect Triology Edition at the same time while the Wii U only got Mass Effect 3. It was a very stupid move and, to this day, I have no idea why they did not give Wii U the Trilogy Edition. It was like "Buy the Wii U version of Mass Effect 3.....or buy the Trilogy version for the PS3 despite both bveing the same price...."

Anyways, Shep ain't happening.

All of my wants. Shepard could be a fantastic fighter that could either incorporate any number of the weapons that appear in the games. The character also has access to various abilities that can either be incorporated into a transformation-esque gimmick, include them into hsi or her custom move sets, or just combine them. Shep can create powerful shockwaves, set his ammo on fire or freeze it, hack into synthetic enemies, create turrets and combat drones, activate tech armor, toss opponents into the air by using spac emagic, etc etc. Plus, a Final Smash utilizing the entire squad of the Mass Effect games (ala Mega Man) would be fangasmastic. Plus, Shepard could easily have an amazing customizable outfit feature by adding various armor pieces such as the Terminus and Collector Armor plus obviously allowing Shep both male and female genders.

As well, Smash Bros. would be a great way to represent the Mass Effect universe. It is such a vast story with such engaging and amazing worlds. And Reapers, Husks, and Geth on Smash Run would be....amazing.

Check out my Commander Shepard Support Thread!
http://smashboards.com/threads/338379/

Though, I would prefer Tali any day.

Wait...I still ahve to rate stuff?

Unrevealed Unlocked Character

Likeliness: 100%

It's obvious the roster will be leaked prior ot after the JPN 3DS release but I still like the idea of unrevealed unlockable characters.

Preds:

Agitha: .50%
Non-Chrous Men RH Rep: 1%

I don't have any nomz

Last edited:

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Oh hellz yeah!

I just found this by searching my name.

Likeliness: 0%
We have our 3rd party characters. Plus, EA and Bioware both collectively hate Nintendo and while Mass Effect 3 was on the Wii U, both the PS3 and 360 got the Mass Effect Triology Edition at the same time while the Wii U only got Mass Effect 3. It was a very stupid move and, to this day, I have no idea why they did not give Wii U the Trilogy Edition. It was like "Buy the Wii U version of Mass Effect 3.....or buy the Trilogy version for the PS3 despite both bveing the same price...."

Anyways, Shep ain't happening.

All of my wants. Shepard could be a fantastic fighter that could either incorporate any number of the weapons that appear in the games. The character also has access to various abilities that can either be incorporated into a transformation-esque gimmick, include them into hsi or her custom move sets, or just combine them. Shep can create powerful shockwaves, set his ammo on fire or freeze it, hack into synthetic enemies, create turrets and combat drones, activate tech armor, toss opponents into the air by using spac emagic, etc etc. Plus, a Final Smash utilizing the entire squad of the Mass Effect games (ala Mega Man) would be fangasmastic. Plus, Shepard could easily have an amazing customizable outfit feature by adding various armor pieces such as the Terminus and Collector Armor plus obviously allowing Shep both male and female genders.

As well, Smash Bros. would be a great way to represent the Mass Effect universe. It is such a vast story with such engaging and amazing worlds. And Reapers, Husks, and Geth on Smash Run would be....amazing.

Check out my Commander Shepard Support Thread!
http://smashboards.com/threads/338379/

Though, I would prefer Tali any day.

Wait...I still ahve to rate stuff?

Unrevealed Unlocked Character

Likeliness: 100%

It's obvious the roster will be leaked prior ot after the JPN 3DS release but I still like the idea of unrevealed unlockable characters.

Preds:

Agitha: .50%
Non-Chrous Men RH Rep: 1%

I don't have any nomz
Woo that support thread saved me from having to find three random and probably unfitting selections of music from his series. It would probably all be from one game and follow my usual unknown character pattern of character's theme (if available, if not a random theme that sounds cool) + main/title theme + final boss theme.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Shepard
Chance: 0% - Mass Effect is so obscure in Japan that I don't think Sakurai even knows about it. The series has had almost no representation on Nintendo consoles aside from a very late Wii U port. It also doesn't help that EA is probably one of the last companies that Sakurai would turn to for a third party.
Want: 100% - He/She has my absolute support regardless.

Unlockable unrevealed veterans
Chance: 100% - Anyone remember when we rated unlockable newcomers? Same basic concept.
Want: 50% - I don't care either way.

Predictions:
Agitha - 0.7%
Non-chorus Rhythm Heaven character - 9%

Nominations: Birdo x5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shepard

Want: 0% - My Shepard is better :troll:

Unlockable unrevealed veterans

Chance: 100% - Pretty much gonna happen.
Want: 50% - Whatever.

Nomination:

Lucas (The Wizard) x4
Marina x1

a smart guy

Smash Journeyman
The Good Shepard:
Chance: 0% NO
Want: 0% No thank you.

Un-revealed Veterans:
Chance: 90% It's pretty likely, but it's not a total lock.
Want: 100% Unlocking stuff is fun.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Shepard: 0%

Unrevealed Veteran Unlockables Likelihood: 100%
Want: 85%

City Trial Stage x5

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Unlockable Veteran Chance: 99% Were most likely getting unlockable characters again, it's extremely strange for people to predict that there won't be any of them.

Nominations:
x5 Mother 3 Content with Lucas Cut

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
The extra nominations post has been updated.

Congratulations to @ a smart guy a smart guy for becoming only the second person to earn the extra nominations for both of the previous day's predictions!

Posting ratings now because today's are pretty easy.

Commander Shepard: Double Zeroes - No.

Unrevealed Unlockable Veterans: 99% - I don't see why they'd remove them.
Want: 100% - I like having unlockables.

Agitha prediction: 1.28%
RH not Chrous Kids prediction: 7.19%

Brain Age Stage x5

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Commander Shepard:
Chance: 70% There's the possibility of him being a last minute shoe-in because of EA's recent buyout of Nintendo.

:troll:
In all seriousness, 0%. Sakurai is a good man.

Want: 0% No thanks, I barely touched Battle Royale the day they added in EA Clark into the game. Nothing against Shepard, but I hate mostly anything that reminds me of EA in my non-EA games.

Unlockable Unrevealed Veterans:
Chance: 99%. At the pace Sakurai is going with vet reveals, I don't think he's going to reveal every vet before the 3DS version's launch. The only real possibility is if there's another Smash Bros Direct before then, he goes crazy in the August Direct, or he reveals them all the day before launch day, which I highly (As in, 1% chance) doubt will happen.
Want: 100% I love unlockables, having 40+ characters at the start of the game is way too overwhelming at the start, and I want to be surprised when I play it in September. Plus too many fighters have done away with unlockables to a disappointing level.

Nomination:
"The Won-Stopable Wonderful 100" x5.
Its a music track. Since it could happen.

CheeseBroJoe

Smash Cadet
Commander Shepard: Abstain.
I haven't played mass effect save for a demo version so my opinion is rather irrelevant though I do think the likelihood of him ever being a rep is extremely close to zero.

Unrevealed unlockable veterans?
110%(100%)
There's no way this is not happening.

How do nominations work? I'd like to nominate both the song Don't Speak Her Name from FE: Awakening, and a stage based on Satorl Marsh at night from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Shepard: double zeros

Unrevealed unlockable veteran:
Captain Falcon!
Mewtwo!

Pre:
Agitha: 1%
RH character that's not Chorus Men: 7%
"Maybe he meant Marshal!" :rolleyes:

@ Groose Groose
I'll be leaving to China tomorrow and I doubt I'll be here.
So here are my ratings for tomorrow c:
(have to do this for Agitha)
Agitha:
Chance: 0.3%
I originally thought she had a 0% chance, but @ J jigglover made some decent cases n her favor, and I do think she is slightly above 0. Still, I think it would be weird for a Twilight Princess character that's not Midna or Zant to make it.
Yep, 100. And I'm not just jumping on some bandwagon because she's in HW, I've actually really liked Agitha for a long time. HW only proved to me that she'd make an interesting character. My fingers are crossed for her as DLC, which is still unlikely but far less close to impossible.
RH not CM:
Chance: 0.1%
I believe the leak is real, therefore this would mean 2 RH characters and I seriously doubt that
Want: 5%
Chorus Men or bust
Hah. I can't believe I just said that.
Oh well, nom time.

x5 Cia

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Shepard 0 and 0% - and I LOVE the Mass Effect Trilogy. It just has ZERO place in Smash.

Unrevealed/Unlockable Veteran 100 and 100% - I LOVE unlocking things, and it has EVERY place in Smash.

predict:
Agatha 0.5%
Non Chorus Men RH rep 10%

Birdo x1, Jill Valentine x1, Pokemon Trainer (solo) x3

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
General Shepherd: Double Zeroes.
But of course.
Unrevealed Unlockable Veteran: 100%
It will happen, considering we have only two months before release and the abundance of vets not yet shown.
Eh. Unlockability doesn't really matter to me.​

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Commander Shepard

He's owned by EA. No chance. :troll:

*Shrug*

Unlockable Veterans

Chance: 99%
It would be fun to see this happen again. I hope Mr. Sakurai has an I Am Legend-style home security system to fend off the rabid fanboys who'll inevitably jump to conclusions about their favorite character getting cut. Oh the agony.

I want to feel like there's something to unlock that I haven't experienced before, even if it's a sad illusion. Hopefully, classic mode will be the primary way of getting these characters along with the secret newcomers. On an unrelated topic, I want to see giant metal Donkey Kong as a classic mode challenge, AND... I want his obnoxious DK rap to be blaring in the background.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
-Commander Shepard:
Chances: 0%

- Unrevealed Unlockable Veteran:
Chances: 100%

-Agitha Prediction: 2,2%

-RH Not Chrous Kids Prediction: 11,5%

-Nominations: C-R-O-W-N-E-D X10

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Shepard
Chance - 0%
No
Want - 0%
No

UUV
Chances - 100%
Too many veterans to reveal in two-three months. It's certainly happening.

Want - 50%
Indifference. What bothers me about it is the people who'll give Sakurai hell for no Captain Falcon/Ness/Falco, etc.

Predictions
Rhythm Heaven rep (not CK) - 4%
Agatha - .7%

Nominations
x5 Tag team battles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom