• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Samus

intensezkramer1993

Smash Cadet
Yeah.. I got my first video up. Please don't be too harsh. I versed a CPU because I couldn't verse anyone at the time. Enjoy.

My Samus Video

I messed up a couple times on the Super Wavedash, but still did it. No problems with Wavedashing or the Extended Grapple though. Sorry about the noise from the controller. I couldn't record from my VCR because my computer doesn't have input plugs.

Matt

Banned via Administration
I don't think your play style would work too well against human opponents. You need to get yourself to the ground quicker, you need to vary your jumping in attacks more (right now, you're predictable with your neutral air), you need to mind your spacing better with your air attacks, you're bonkers if you think the extended grappling hook is going to work against human opponents, you're not particularly quick, you didn't use opportunities to charge, your edge guarding was highly inaccurate, you threw yourself off the stage and returned very poorly, this shows nothing of your real combo potential because CPUs don't tech or DI, you rely too much on the running attack and rolling, you didn't use your bombs effectively...

Record yourself playing humans and I'll reassess your abilities, but with the evidence given you're just average.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
I saw some decent combos, and I liked your attempted creativity with SWD's, but it really is difficult to judge your style based on playing a cpu, not to mention against a non-lvl9 cpu. Try not to use the extended grapple or dodge roll when playing humans, you'll get punished if your opponent knows what he's doing.

intensezkramer1993

Smash Cadet
Alright, I got my little brother to play me. He's pretty decent too, but he's a human player.

RyRy Vs. Sean

This camera angle is better, but I still hear the controllers. Next time I'll attempt to get rid of that and put music.

Top Bottom