• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Ness

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
like your quote.
pretty good ness. I'd just have to say more djc uairs would be nice.
It has a bigger hitbox then you might think if you can djc with it pretty fast.

hgslasd56

Smash Rookie
It's kind of hard to rate your ness considering your opponent (atleast from these two videos) is not very experienced.

Things I noticed that you did wrong:

Edgeguarding against ness with the bair is a mistake. I saw you do it atleast 5 times and you either got outranged by the fair or missed completely.

You made alot of reckless attacks as far as standing right infront of your friend and doing the bat or pk fire.

You only sweetspotted one out of the three times that I saw you do a recovery that required it.

You rolled right into your friend a few times, leaving yourself volunerable.

You did mostly back throws even at low percentages which makes it difficult to lead to combos.

Things you did ok:

It looked like you got about half of your l cancels which was pretty good. It seemed like you were JC almost all of your grab attempts, you are pretty good at wave dashing and it seems like you djc fairly well.

If you are looking for a number, personally I would give you a 6.5 out of 10. If you were playing against someone that put up more of a fight it would be easier to see your mistakes, but it might be a better way show off your skills too.

Top Bottom