• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my marth

Aquarius

Smash Cadet
u have a really smooth playing style. my only critique is sometimes u just let you guard down a lil bit with the dash dancing but thats it. keep doin your thing man!

The Newb

Smash Ace
Your lack of experience is painfully obvious in the second match. Never DI into marth's forward throw in a marth ditto. Also, you seem to be too technical for your own good. Sometimes you're just throwing out moves and hoping that they will hit; you're just lucky that your opponent likes to run into things, imho.

Barret3B

Smash Cadet
I'm loving the style very smooth and precise. My only criticism is to not get hit by stupid stuff, especially in a Marth ditto. Seems like you got hit by random foward smashes, especially on the edge. And its messed up because you were outplaying him the entire match, you just got hit more. GL.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
!2RAW! pretty nice marth, but i agree with "The Newb" has to say, except that i dont agree that u arent that technical.
one thing u really need to work on is mindgames, ur play style is just very offensive, and u throw out a onslought so your always in the oppenents face that will leave you open for a lot of attacks as shown in the 2nd battle. some times u just gotta stay back and play smart and go in for a quick few slashes and get into a combo and back away and try to read your oppenent. and when u Dash Dance try to do little bit longer strides so you just dont seem like your in one place, u just dash dance a little too fast to even make it look like a mindgame, so when u got for longer strides it will appear that your going to him but dash dance back and go to him again and u go lead up into a N-air and try to pass him so if he blocks it u can just l-cancle it when u land behind him and dash back into him from behind and grab him.
you definitely got some skills but just learn to play smarter :)

Top Bottom