• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate My Ice Climbers!!!!!

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
...i didnt like it...umm... that lvl9 sucked... you spam ur b alot...nice though...wtf is with that "yes " noise back at the end??? lol.

...ok i just fought a lvl9 falko at the same stage with 5 lives and killed him faster than yoyu...try your wavedash ok? if you don't you will suck (no i'm not saying you do now).

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
oh i thought it said computer...well ur friend needs a little practice...i still injoyed the match and thought it was funny how falko kept shielding for no reason...lolthanks for the video!!!

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
i agree with phen.. use your air attacks more offen... nana will do air combos while you do a different combo for high damage.

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
your second video was way better then the first..In the first video you side B'd wwaayy to much. Also you shouldve wavedashed way more.
In the second video you played way better..the only thing i can say is that you rolled alot. When you roll sometimes try to follow up with a desynched iceblock or blizzard. And i also noticed that you missed alot of infinite grab attempts..all i can say about that is practice the timing more..even though you did get it off at the end.

iankobe

Smash Lord
I'll rate you ...

2 out of 10. Just cause you can WD.

Anyway, try to focus on approaching and start attacking. Stop using F-B attacks as your main attack! It is NOT meant to use it like that! Also, grabbing is also one of the biggest weapon of ICs, so take advantage of that. (Chain grabs!) It seems like you also don't know how to de-sync with ICs. You really need to learn it in order to use ICs the most effective way.

Personally I'm not an ICs user and so this is the best I can help you. Good luck.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Anyway, try to focus on approaching and start attacking. Stop using F-B attacks as your main attack! It is NOT meant to use it like that! Also, grabbing is also one of the biggest weapon of ICs, so take advantage of that. (Chain grabs!) It seems like you also don't know how to de-sync with ICs. You really need to learn it in order to use ICs the most effective way.
So he doesn't chaingrab, grab very often, or de-sync? Well then Im gonna watch this video..

Yeah Ill give you like 0/10 man. The IC's are incredibly hard to play, you have to think of them as two SEPERATE characters, not one very powerful character with 2 hammers. If you cant desync, theres no point playing ICs youll lose almost every match you play vs good players, chaingrabbing is a must too, and smashing out of your throws using desyncing.

Zero sounds harsh, I know. But you are NOT a bad player. You just cant possibly expect to beat anyone thats really good with another character, even shiek who the ICS counter will beat you if you don't de-sync like a pro.

If you cant get de-syncing and chaingrabbing, what can I say, learn someone else. Hell I could NEVER play the IC's my brain just doesnt work like that I can only control them like theyre both the same character, and they are NOT.... at all.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
That marth was really bad, you cant chaingrab marth with the dthrow yet that marth let you do it. When you fight a marth that can actually play, then you can easily see what you are doing wrong. All your infinites were wrong, he even got out on the one you almost got. Heres a hint, if you do a regular grab or wavedash into a grab, its much much easier to pull off the infinite.

You didnt waveland enough, you didnt desync nearly enough, no nanapults or ice chasers. Thats the bad thing about playing with people under you, you dont have to do the required things to beat them. Try and find a better marth that can beat you, then put up another video. You will see that wave landing helps a lot when fighting a marth.

When MLGPro.com fixed their VoD watch some videos of Ken v Chudat.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
That marth was really bad, you cant chaingrab marth with the dthrow yet that marth let you do it. When you fight a marth that can actually play, then you can easily see what you are doing wrong.
When MLGPro.com fixed their VoD watch some videos of Ken v Chudat.
I'm not bad. I was nervous. I don't know how to play against IC's, once I do I'll put up another video. ;)

Watch my video against DEHF (Falco).

cemo

white walker
So he doesn't chaingrab, grab very often, or de-sync? Well then Im gonna watch this video..

Yeah Ill give you like 0/10 man. The IC's are incredibly hard to play, you have to think of them as two SEPERATE characters, not one very powerful character with 2 hammers. If you cant desync, theres no point playing ICs youll lose almost every match you play vs good players, chaingrabbing is a must too, and smashing out of your throws using desyncing.

Zero sounds harsh, I know. But you are NOT a bad player. You just cant possibly expect to beat anyone thats really good with another character, even shiek who the ICS counter will beat you if you don't de-sync like a pro.

If you cant get de-syncing and chaingrabbing, what can I say, learn someone else. Hell I could NEVER play the IC's my brain just doesnt work like that I can only control them like theyre both the same character, and they are NOT.... at all.
Don't throw around desynching like it's the be all and end all of IC play. It's not.

Top Bottom