• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Falco battles

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
1. That was absolutely terrible. You are a the absolute lowest level of smash.
2. Why are you playing with 2.0 damage?
3. You need to get better by watching videos and playing humans in standard melee matches. Right now you are a n00b but I assure you will a little bit of effort you can improve quite a bit.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
I'll be less harsh and say you have a pretty good ways to go. Follow the first several suggestions thus far. Watch some PC Chris, Bombsoldier, DaShizWiz videos (just search Youtube for those names) and just kind of take in what you're seeing as your final goal.

Next step is to go watch the advanced essentials video at least once (someone already linked to it). After that, you should go to the Falco Character Specific board and read Falco guides. And the last and final continuous step throughout this entire thing is: PRACTICE. It is easily the most important thing. The best way to do that is to just watch those videos and then try to do those techniques, and once you read the guide, practice what they tell you on a level 1 computer. Eventually, you'll develop some technical skill. The only thing you can do after that is to try to find people and play them.

That's pretty much all I can say.

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
Every single person on this site (including every pro at Smash) was you at one point. Even Ken and PC were newbies once. Its just a matter of the rate at which you improve which is solely based on how hard you try to improve at your stage. :)

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Most of the things you learn won't be from other members on the board...it'll be from practicing other people of the same level or even of a higher level. So go practice!

Sharingan

Smash Rookie
The video wasn't good at all. Get into practice mode, learn to do the advanced techs like WDing and Shffl. Plus it wasn't even the skill of the vid that threw me off it was the quality. You can get better but you still have a ways to go.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
dont listen to these *****, im like u right now (although i have a better general concept) and im telling you practice will make perfect

Top Bottom