• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rate me, Comments and criticism please

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
What do you mean by turnip cycling? Throwing too many turnips? Or recatching them? Nothing that can be done with a turnip is illegal in tournament play. But you might be called cheap by some scrub if you use too many of them...

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
by Turnip Cycling, i dunno but thats just what I call it. When my opponent is dead or off the stage i start pulling turnips and throwing them away rapidly to get a stitchface or bomb or saturn or beamsword

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
by Turnip Cycling, i dunno but thats just what I call it. When my opponent is dead or off the stage i start pulling turnips and throwing them away rapidly to get a stitchface or bomb or saturn or beamsword
There's nothing wrong with that. The only problem is that if you push it they might get a free hit.

While I'm commenting...

- You were both pretty predictable. Yor particular problem was with dash attack mostly. About a quarter of the way through the fight, I could see those dash attacks coming before you did them. Fortunately for you, Roy didn't sheild grab ^_^. Also, it seemed every time you jumped before you threw a turnip, you would immediately float, go in, and throw out an fair. This is a good tactic, but predictability is predictabilty. You have a lot of room to mix it up when you're throwing turnips.

- Where was the nair? I saw it like 2 or 3 times at most. Nair has amazing priority, you should use it more.

- It seemed you float canceled aerials seldomly, and when you did, it was almost always fair. Try using fc with nairs and bairs too, they're useful! Aside from using different aerials, you should also use them more. I think you kept peach to the ground too much.

- Usmash is useful at times, but you used it too much. I'm surprised you didn't get punished for it.

Otherwise I think you did alright.

Top Bottom