• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Random Stock removal

Ginamudkipz

Smash Cadet
I'll try to explain as much as i can remember

I was playing fox vs my friend as sonic. both of us started a 4 stock match on green green and he had 4 stock and i had simply one at the begining of the match. The match directly after, we went same characters on another map and this he was the one having 3 stock out of four and me 4. I recall my friend having 2 stock at the end of the match before so i thougt it couldn't be that the stocks saved over. I'm simply reporting this because i dont think its really as important, but simply to share if it becomes an issue . after this we changed back the stock setting to 3 and to 4 and it never occured to us again

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
It sounds like you turned on Stock Control by accident, but the numbers don't seem to line up for some reason. Weird.

Top Bottom