• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

quitting smash for good (bye)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
yeah, no one knows me that much but I'm quitting smash for a while or for good. I'm kind of sick of the tournaments and wasting money and my gamertag. I never got better anyways but I just wanna say thanks to the people who were nice to me ex. Hirsine. The reason I'm quitting is I'm starting to think "why play something you're obviously horrible at?" so yeah, bye bye smash people. I dont really belong here anyways. Hope 0c3 turns out okay and stuff.

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
well ive only met u a couple of times ( Mike hazes tourney at his home and Kens Bi weekly) but hope smash was an enjoyable enough experience for u so that it wasn't a total waste of time (and money lol)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
WTF? ALL THESE PEOPLE QUITTING...
o well less competition...
im sad all of yall are leaving but...ehh w/e im not gonna give a speach this time...well..hopefully you come back...peace

Eggz

Smash Hero
Me too. Am I cool yet?

I figure you should play smash. Quitting something because your not good at it shows a lack of ambition and determination. If you love the game and enjoy it, thats all you need.

SuperRad

Smash Master
i dunno, maybe im just different, but if you were playing smash solely to be the very best then you were doing it for the wrong reasons. I [comparatively] suck at this game, straight up. I still go to tournaments because I like the people, it's fun to watch, and it always take my mind off of school and "real life."

And if you dislike your tag, make a new one. It's not that hard....

nublet06

Smash Lord
SUUUUUUURE.

just like that guy ezynjay (who came over my house today)

or that guy Panda (who is holding a tournament on July 4th)

or that sexy thomas (who was in my pool at Nexus)

everyone who announces that they are quitting never quits.

at least e40 had the balls to say he was taking a break. admit it people. smash is like crack. and when brawl comes out we will all overdose.

Tavo is the one who was always saying he would come back, and he hasnt been back for a long time. so if you actually want to quit.......keep telling everyone you will be back :p

oh yeah and i blame romeo for this. what an A-hole. have you seen his sig?

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I heard dope quit, vidjo quit, and m-crusty quit. i agree, they'll all be back for brawl, and i bet mcrusty comes back in a month.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You're as good at something as you put in to it. You didn't put nearly that much into smash, so you never got appreciably better. Quite simple.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
**** these "i quit Smash' threads - everyone who write them wants attention

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
loolollll another quitter.

ay dont quit your posts bring a smile to my face everytime.

but anyways youll be back within weeks, just like the rest of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom