• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questionaire For Giant West Coast Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Alright...Im hoping this is not considered spam but oh well i thought i would get a public opinion out on this >_>...

Thinking that Brawl may be coming out soon i decided to ask all of you west coast smashers about some ideas ive had about a Giant complete tourney to see who is the best at what.

1st: This might span a few days but...We could have a giant tourney with a seperate event for each reasonably qualifying character to see who is the best with each character. Such as a Marth only event and Luigi, Mario, Falco, Fox, CF, etc...The only problems I see arriving from this are the complaints about "Well...being able to beat other *characters name here* with the same character doesnt make u the best with that character." Well this is why I'm getting an opinion people.

2nd: A giant singles tourney for the entire West Coast. This should be fun to see who would come out victorious.

3rd: A giant Doubles tourney for the entire West Coast. I would like to see who would come out as the best duo in the West Coast.

4th: Crew battles...This would be a great chance to rep your crew and see which crew runs the West Coast.

5th: Low tier tourney...to see who claims the title of king of the low tier :D.

6th: Top tier only tourney :D. This would be be fun because there is a reason they are top tier :D. *Tiers would be based on the decisions of MLG and SmashBoards.*

Again...these are all just suggestions that i wanted to put of for public opinion...I probably can't host this tourney because i know i dont have too much rep yet...But it would be nice if I could POSSIBLY get someone started if this gains enough momentum...Thanks guys :D.

P.S.: Im always up to getting other ideas and more info so if uve got input id love to hear it. Thanks.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
EHHH...not so much...its gonna be...top 4 characters...but i know...a good 50% uses chars that arent top tier...peaches/luigis/samus/bowser 0.o...

But good input...Ill consider it :D

nublet06

Smash Lord
dont we already know this tho? people have played the same characters for years and usually the same people come out on top. there might only be a few characters with "grey areas" on who is the best. the top luigi players have rarely played eachother and Ka master hasnt played anyone from cali (i think). there might be some close battles with sastopher and some other peaches, maybe a boozer challenge with gimpy and arash? but does it really matter? we have a lot of great players. what REALLY needs to happen is a HUGE east vs west. but getting people to travel and TRUELY have the best of the best is too hard.

ill tell you who wins the other events tho.

singles: ken, maybe isai if he tried.
doubles: ken and isai
crew battles: DBR
low tier: i dont think ken has ever lost one so he is a safe bet.
top tier only: ken would win with fox and could probly even do it with falco.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
We could always ban ken XD JK(maybe >_>)...But i dunno...Its supposed to be ALL west coast...So im just throwing up ideas >_>...And yeah...gettingn the west coast to meet the east coast would be pretty close to impossible...But im just saying to give it a shot...its not complete truth that Ken WILL win...Its always great to try and hell...im kinda voting against Ken >_>...But sure w/e...

This would be a chance for those lesser known to come out and try their luck...because we know that there ARE great players that arent ranked so...Yeah..

nublet06

Smash Lord
yeah its just not really needed because west coast gets to play eachother pretty often.

OC2, MLG anaheim, NCT2, champ combos.
west coast has actually played eachother enough to establish the skill levels. mainly its just getting together with washington more since they have some great players who dont get to travel much.

and if you are not ranked.....your probly not going to win a tournament.

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow...did thomasexy make a new account? or is this his protege
this sounds alot like his "26char best in the world" crew battle idea
mr. *****es, although this is a childrens game, this is why youngin's shouldn't be allowed to use a computer without their parents watching over them =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom