• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question

Veng

Smash Ace
I keep hearing that SHFFLing doesnt work from melee. its anybodys game of discovering new BRAWL specific techniques for your certain character.

Is this right?

I also was curious, ive ALWAYS wanted to be competitive smasher, but im more of the just dodge and roll and c stick or a atk type guy. Thats done.

Will reading the top sticky "compendium of advanced techniques for lucas" work great to improve my play?

Some day I want to go to MLG. Its so fun, to find gamers that actually like it and I dont know this is my hobby.

Thanks = michael

Kidochi

Smash Rookie
Hey! me too. Roll dodge is a very important part of smash.

But Roll Dodge is very predictable and the next thing you know after you roll dodge you could be on the other side of the stage as far as you know >.>

I air-dodge and sidestep a LOT. Like, I spam it. I don't know, I love dodging and if it comes down to staying alive, I think I'm the best man for the job.

I read the compendium thread and I learned two new moves - PK waveland spam and PSI magnet spam. I learned how those two moves are very quick and rangy- very important for Lucas players because his smashes take a long time to execute.

So that's all I have to say. You're probably better than me, actually. XP

GofG

Smash Champion
Veng, read the Compendium. Hit me up on AIM if you want some 1-on-1 help. That is, assuming you want to main Lucas.

Top Bottom