• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Psi magnet edgeguarding New AT

PK Starstorm

Smash Journeyman
In lucas' basement paying rent in doggy treats for
Ok, this isn't u standing on the edge and magneting your foes. this tech i discovered or trid last night acts like ness' ledge stall. U double jump up from the edge, then quickly pull out your psi magnet. The outer rings will go through the stage and zap your opponents feet when it deactivates.

Now, you have no double jump. But if you use it perfectly, you'll latch onto the stage the same way ness's ledge stall does. Nice if you opponents are trying to edgeguard you, and it sends them flying far with that cool knockback, so u can safely return to the stage.

How does it sound to you guys?:p

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
i tried using this about 2 months ago and it isnt that reliable. jumping away from the ledge and using pk thunder is much more effective and doesnt get rid of your double jump

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
i tried using this about 2 months ago and it isnt that reliable. jumping away from the ledge and using pk thunder is much more effective and doesnt get rid of your double jump
Um, yes it does. If you use PK Thunder, you lose your Double Jump. I think you mean PK Fire.

Top Bottom