• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project+ missing textures on Dolphin?

Daniel Coffman

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if this should go here or not, given that this is about an unofficial continuation of Project M rather than Project M proper, but when I'm trying to run Project + on Dolphin, there are a lot of missing textures; even when applying the HD texture mod. Brawl itself has all the textures and everything runs pretty much fine, but this doesn't. I tried messaging in their Discord server, the only person there who saw my post and tried to help had no idea how to fix it, and they don't have a support option on their own site. Would anyone here be able to help me?

Last edited:

Your Face

Smash Apprentice
Have you tried playing around with the video backends? I had messed up textures until I used Direct3D 11

Daniel Coffman

Smash Rookie
Yeah. Direct 3D 11 makes a lot of the characters; especially alts; and some background elements in stages have corrupted textures; while Direct 3D 9 helps with the characters, but then several of the stages become totally untextured in several places. Those are the only two backends my computer can support. Direct 3D 12, Vulkan, and OpenGL all crash. I do have texture scaling modes set up and have messed with them, and they do help with Direct 3D 11, but it still does have a good bit of corrupted textures.

Top Bottom