• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M won't work with Riivolution v1.05

Wingflier

Smash Apprentice
I've noticed while using both of my SDHC cards, of different brands, that while playing Project M I get a considerable global input lag of about 4-5 frames.

I've also noticed that the official P:M Riivolution download won't work with Riivolution v1.05 (the latest version). It does however work with Riivolution 1.04, which is a 3 year old build.

I'm not sure if the SDHC card is somehow responsible for the very noticeable input lag compared to a regular SD card, or if it's because it won't work with the latest version of Riivolution.

Unfortunately, Riivolution is the only way I know how to make Brawl mods work on my SDHC cards, so it's pretty hard to check.

I need someone to confirm this for me if possible.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Rivo also freezes for me on 1.05 with PM don't know why...

When I try 1.04 it says it needs to install ios 37,not sure what this means so I just forgot about this.I am using wii u Vwii if it matters.

Top Bottom