• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
DOWNB PRESSURE INTO KILL AT 25% WITH KIRBY, YOU SAY

sooooo who's lending me a hundo for the wii u version

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
any a you weebs out there like the Log Horizon anime? May try it- looks like a non boring version of SOA maybe.
World building the anime.

not much action, just politics of how people adjust to a new world.

strategy the show lel.

i enjoy it a lot though.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
I'd google it, but my computer is *dying* right now in the process of rendering this damn video. I'mma send you a message on YT for whenever you figure it out

edit: posted on discussion page.

also, this vid looks relevant. Fortunately the important stuff is all in the description text so you don't have to suffer the dude's ramblings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSsXSvWMhBo

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I'd google it, but my computer is *dying* right now in the process of rendering this damn video. I'mma send you a message on YT for whenever you figure it out
http://www.ampercent.com/upload-videos-youtube-channel-without-knowing-username-password/9374/
"Congratulations, you have just uploaded a video to a YouTube channel which you don’t own and the best thing here is that the username or password is not shared at all. The only catch here is that the video file size should not exceed 25 MB, because Gmail has a limitation of themaximum attachment size" Lmao. Guess you gotta upload it to somewhere for me to upload, you can use your dropbox or I can provide you my mediafire login but I'm not sure on their current file size limit which might be 300mb.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Warning Received
your youtube account doesn't show in add my managers, you might need to give me the email you made to make your account

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
any a you weebs out there like the Log Horizon anime? May try it- looks like a non boring version of SOA maybe.
As far as I'm concerned it only gets more and more disappointing and bad as it goes on. I hit critical disappointment around episode 20 and dropped it there. It's hardly grounded in reality as far as online games and their mechanics go, fantasy setting aside obviously. The OP is alright, sounds a lot like Rage Against the Machine. It doesn't pander as hardcore as SAO, fortunately, but it still does so, only in a different way.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
As far as I'm concerned it only gets more and more disappointing and bad as it goes on. I hit critical disappointment around episode 20 and dropped it there. It's hardly grounded in reality as far as online games and their mechanics go, fantasy setting aside obviously. The OP is alright, sounds a lot like Rage Against the Machine. It doesn't pander as hardcore as SAO, fortunately, but it still does so, only in a different way.
Are you a fan of SOA? As much as I loved the beautifully animated swordfights, everything else about it I thought was SOO BORING, which is weird cuz usually if an anime has well animated combat I can suffer thru anything else. I tried the first ep of season 2 and was like UGH NOPE.

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Are you a fan of SOA? As much as I loved the beautifully animated swordfights, everything else about it I thought was SOO BORING, which is weird cuz usually if an anime has well animated combat I can suffer thru anything else. I tried the first ep of season 2 and was like UGH NOPE.
I feel a bit offended that you ever considered the notion that I'd even go so low as to actually enjoy SAO after the second episode.

Because balance.

Specifically, Rollout jced into Rest.
I'd be more scared of pound JC rest, since pound sends backwards, straight above Jiggs.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I feel a bit offended that you ever considered the notion that I'd even go so low as to actually enjoy SAO after the second episode.
yeah i recall talking to somebody on here about that show sucking **** musta been you.

what've you been watching lately then.

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
The only show I'm following actively is Kiseijuu sei no kakuritsu AKA Parasyte. I've been a fan of the manga for a while, and the anime is a pleasant surprise considering it comes 26 years after the first serialization of the manga. I'm also enjoying Haikyuu a lot more than I probably should. The hype it brings reminds me a lot of smash tourneys and it feels great. I should be catching up to Mushishi Zoku Shou.

Also I watched the first episode of Sanzoku musume Ronja and thought it looked great.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I, for one, welcome our new jigglypuff overlords

also, like lucas has jc magnet into dacus usmash which is basically as potent as rest. and jiggs already has multiple setups into rest, landing jc pound into rest wouldn't be thaaaat different than what is already there

Vashimus

Smash Master
Social Thread Tier List cuz I was bored

Da homies:
KayB
JOE!
Soft Serve
Saito
Empyrean
Bazkip
Gamedominator (GP&B)
Gamegenie
Smooth Criminal
PillsburyDopeBoy
Kati
B.W.
Yursaman
MLGF
Wave Kusanagi (Kaye Cruiser)
Lordling

Let's talk about anime:
Tinker in the Kitchen
HyperrKrow
shairn

#Waif:
ez
Meiling
Kailex

Hey I'm grump:
Canon
Bleck
Comeback Kid
hotdogturtle

Jailbait:
articfox
Lizalfos
SaxophoneofTime
Mansta8

Super chill mother****ers:
9bit
Eternal Yoshi
Plum
CORY

Posts are either funny or insightful:
Umbreon
DMG
Strong Bad

In the lab:
DrinkingFood
SpiderMad
GaretHax
Yars
Ripple

We're watching you:
standardtoaster
Aerodrome
Shadic

When **** goes wrong, blame it on us:
Hylian
Warchamp

Cool PMDT:
Jolteon
Monk
Metroid
Sethlon
Vigilante

STOP LIKING US:
MechWarriorNY

Last edited:

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
I'd recommend Your Lie in April if you're a fan of classical music or general romance. Also Dawn of Yona has been pretty good so far.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I, for one, welcome our new jigglypuff overlords

also, like lucas has jc magnet into dacus usmash which is basically as potent as rest. and jiggs already has multiple setups into rest, landing jc pound into rest wouldn't be thaaaat different than what is already there
I'd be SUPER scared of pound breaking shields
Like pound>jump behind them>pound back, or just just like fade behind nair>pound>jump>anything
faster action after pound would make things like this useful, but just slapping jump canceling onto it is kinda a bad fix imo

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

Da homies:
KayB
JOE!
Soft Serve
Saito
Empyrean
Bazkip
Gamedominator (GP&B)
Gamegenie
Smooth Criminal
PillsburyDopeBoy
Kati
B.W.
Yursaman
MLGF
Wave Kusanagi (Kaye Cruiser)
Lordling

Let's talk about anime:
Tinker in the Kitchen
HyperrKrow
shairn

#Waif:
ez
Meiling
Kailex

Hey I'm grump:
Canon
Bleck
Comeback Kid
hotdogturtle

Jailbait:
articfox
Lizalfos
SaxophoneofTime
Mansta8

Super chill mother****ers:
9bit
Eternal Yoshi
Plum
CORY

Posts are either funny or insightful:
Umbreon
DMG
Strong Bad

In the lab:
DrinkingFood
SpiderMad
GaretHax
Yars
Ripple

We're watching you:
standardtoaster
Aerodrome
Shadic

When **** goes wrong, blame it on us:
Hylian
Warchamp

Cool PMDT:
Jolteon
Monk
Metroid
Sethlon
Vigilante

STOP LIKING US:
MechWarriorNY
hail be to the grumpsquad

I swear to god when I get a CRT with video out that I don't actively break my hands hauling around, I can record more and become someone what actually discovers more tech maybe

are there any good CRTs with s-video out, speaking of? or am I just stuck with trying to get a VCR with it on

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Can't say I've ever seen a CRT with a video out. Plenty with inline VCR though. To be honest you could probably get a DVD player/recorder and pass the signal through that then through the TV, shouldn't be difficult and you can get better quality than VCR.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
hail be to the grumpsquad

I swear to god when I get a CRT with video out that I don't actively break my hands hauling around, I can record more and become someone what actually discovers more tech maybe

are there any good CRTs with s-video out, speaking of? or am I just stuck with trying to get a VCR with it on
I'm not sure what you're trying to do. You can get a Wii cable that gives out both composite and S-video at the same time for $5 and record with S-video while you play in composite or the other.

You forgot Chesstiger and others Vash. And it's weird about being considered in the lab, this game makes me have to talk about it because of how crazy it is. And because the channel about general PM tech or whatever became popular when my younger high-school comedy ones never did, so it grips you to pursue it. My goal would be to put more comedy into stuff, which you often have to ditch or ignore to make a video or whatever to be straight helpful or cool.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
but those make cable management messyyyyyyy. bah whatever, I need to ditch this CRT for a smaller TV anyhow, I guess I'll do those things

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again

Da homies:
KayB
JOE!
Soft Serve
Saito
Empyrean
Bazkip
Gamedominator (GP&B)
Gamegenie