• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
If God is omnipotent can he make an early/double aerial so difficult even @SpiderMad can't do it
We should do tech skill difficulty tables. I will start thinking about a formula that considers frame leniency, precision, input amount and a few other factors, it would be nice to see what is really difficult (OK it is somehow subjective, but there are probably certain things most people can kinda agree on).

He's a lot better than what we used to get for spam, remember that mario guy? The_Enlightenment? I can't even remember his first account.
What if this is the same guy? He did several troll accounts (I don't think he is it, but he might be).

@SpiderMad
Does one not see the alert if one gets tagged just in an edit? I found your post by randomly scrolling through the thread, not by the alert.
Your consistency test on monk is scary btw, I'd be afraid that you reveal my fraud consistency at tech skill (can do basically everything from time to time, but not at high consistency and especially not with the psychological pressure which would then last on you if you are about to be exposed) if we met irl, and I think many others would be too.

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
After attending KiT and smash the score 2, I've concluded that TN must be one of the most disrespectful PM regions. Half our players (and most of our top players) play falcon or ganon, going after the smashville balloon instead of the opponent, taunts all over the place (including the on-hit stuff, like wario's dair). And this is in tournament, not just friendlies.

Bleck

Smash Master
After attending KiT and smash the score 2, I've concluded that TN must be one of the most disrespectful PM regions. Half our players (and most of our top players) play falcon or ganon, going after the smashville balloon instead of the opponent, taunts all over the place (including the on-hit stuff, like wario's dair). And this is in tournament, not just friendlies.
how dare those players have fun

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Right?
The sheer insolence of those people who might actually not be downers at parties.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon

But... I don't even go for footstools

Not like I was there or anything, though LOL

#notravellife

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
it's honestly creepy that you keep chat logs of everything
It may be, but it keeps everyone else honest.
Kinda.
That, and, if something is put on the internet I have the expectation that someone is going to utilize it proper. To me this doesn't say creepy, just opportunist. But, to each their own!

Draco_The

Smash Lord
how dare those players have fun
A random guy in one of the countless forums in the internet makes a "multiple spoiler tag" and you want him to be banned for such an "offense", yet a guy or more doing silly things in a competition, taunting at the opponent and more crap is someone just having fun.

K.

Bleck

Smash Master
A random guy in one of the countless forums in the internet makes a "multiple spoiler tag" and you want him to be banned for such an "offense", yet a guy or more doing silly things in a competition, taunting at the opponent and more crap is someone just having fun.
yes

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ Bleck Bleck Good thing it's not your place to actually do anything about it instead of whining, which you do a lot of.
Which never accomplishes anything, in case you aren't aware. But

These kinds of things are up to the mods and not the headcount for a reason.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
It's funny how Leffen doesn't realize that people want chillin to win just so he can eat all his words
leffen is a natural heel and he knows it but he doesn't care

this is legitimately just what he thinks and he's gonna say it

legitimately tho after seeing leffen falter versus foxes (mainly armada's) this mm is going to be more competitive than previously thought

also if chillin and leffen played in PAL there'd be no contest

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
leffen is a natural heel and he knows it but he doesn't care

this is legitimately just what he thinks and he's gonna say it

legitimately tho after seeing leffen falter versus foxes (mainly armada's) this mm is going to be more competitive than previously thought

also if chillin and leffen played in PAL there'd be no contest
Leffen is just a false deity

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I don't really like how much of a cocky dickbag Leffen is, but he does say a lot of intelligent things backed up by the fact that he's actually really good at the game, and for that I respect him.

That being said, it feels so good to watch him lose.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Leffens trash talk isn't even that agressive. It comes off rude because he says it so calmly, and people get offended because they know it's true.

This is playground **** to what the rest of the fgc goes through, it's like you guys didn't watch the viscant LTG money match.

This is also super tame compared to how the smash community used to trash talk lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Streaming with Sethlon/Strong Bad again. We might try out some Rivals of Aether later on.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Yep @ the vulgarity stuff. Let me put it this way....
In some cases, political correctness IS a good thing.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Nothing wrong with shipping Hitler with strong bad in your heads, but maybe keep it there.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Leffen's no where near as much of a douche as he used to be. Life problems just made him an out-and-out jerk to people back then for no reason. He's actively tried to change over the past two years and focus that energy on improving at the game, and it certainly shows. He'll say real **** from time to time that people might take offense at, but that's about it.

Last edited:

JipC

Smash Journeyman
So there are 3 Xanadu weeklies right? When and what stream is the PM one on? Or is that still being held on Smash 4 days?

I like it. Also apparently he said something like "I dont want to be in the top 6, I want there to be noone on my level" in that interview as well.

also that feel when I just realized MK8 will probably last longer than Smash 4 for me.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So Evo is about the announce the games later this week and I have a good hunch for tomorrow or Thursday. Better keep on watch and get the salt gifs later. I'll post my prediction list later.

Top Bottom