• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I know I'm the minority, but I think NGNL sucked and one of the reasons it was received so well is that it was pretty and everything else airing during Spring season kind of sucked ass.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
>Listing IC's as something to gloat over for being included in our game instead of Smash 4

>The potential terror that could be unleashed by those monsters clearly escapes Tink-er

Edit:

KayB what the grandpa fish **** is that avatar, I don't know whether to be afraid or aroused

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
>Listing IC's as something to gloat over for being included in our game instead of Smash 4

>The potential terror that could be unleashed by those monsters clearly escapes Tink-er

Edit:

KayB what the grandpa fish **** is that avatar, I don't know whether to be afraid or aroused
That's King Zora from Zelda. The same guy who made @9bit 's avatar also made mine (while drunk).

Last edited:

1FD

Smash Ace
So I noticed I always get leads in matches but suck the rest of the time.
Had a training session today and recorded 2 Best of 5s. I'm good at first stocks apparently.
I also liked this tech chase LOL miss the JC Shine and just run for ever.

Our only good player has a dollar taped to a CRT and if anyone beats him in a best of 5 on it, he gives them the dollar. Trained hard and we both (lucas and I) challenged him. We both got 3 stocked repeatedly and I got JV 4'd in a ditto.
LMAO back to the lab.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I know I'm the minority, but I think NGNL sucked and one of the reasons it was received so well is that it was pretty and everything else airing during Spring season kind of sucked ***.
I had fun watching it.

Even though it's plot armor : the show, the experience, the ride, the movie.

But since I don't really take it seriously, I will enjoy it the same way I'd enjoy western animation.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I had fun watching it.

Even though it's plot armor : the show, the experience, the ride, the movie.

But since I don't really take it seriously, I will enjoy it the same way I'd enjoy western animation.
I couldn't enjoy it. The art was pretty, but the protagonists were boring and overpowered, their abilities and prowess made no sense since their background context is just being unsocial video game professionals, there was too much fan service and female characters, and there was way too much suggestive incest for my tastes.

My opinion.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I think people like Vagabond and Berserk, the rest idk. Don't read any of those myself so GG

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Nobody ansered my earlier questions
Anyone read these mangas and are they good?
- Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
- Vagabond
- Berserk
- Monster
Yes (but if you don't like Slice of LIfe and lack of plot, then no)
No (I didn't enjoy it, but you might)
**** Yes
****^2 Yes, but you might want to consider watching the anime

EDIT:
I think people like Vagabond and Berserk, the rest idk. Don't read any of those myself so GG
DMG, get the **** off my avatar

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the pit is zero, the MK is lawnchair, zeldas are zhime and xzax, wario is jreed, and the sheik is me lol

PA is legit for maybe the first time ever
Lawn Chair? LOL dude that guy **** talked me saying TX is free and that sethlon is "ehh", he just looks good because he beats noobs

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Lawn Chair? LOL dude that guy **** talked me saying TX is free and that sethlon is "ehh", he just looks good because he beats noobs
At the very least, Lawn Chair isn't some nobody. He's an incredibly solid MK player who has beaten players like John Numbers before (I think; I know he's beaten quite a few notable players).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"he just looks good because he beats noobs" wasn't meant as lawn chair looks good because he beats noobs, I meant that he said that about sethlon.

Edit: Think of it as "Sethlon only looks good because he beats noobs"

Last edited by a moderator:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
"he just looks good because he beats noobs" wasn't meant as lawn chair looks good because he beats noobs, I meant that he said that about sethlon.

Edit: Think of it as "Sethlon only looks good because he beats noobs"
I know what you said. My point is that Lawn Chair is not a Barbie.

D

Deleted member

But... barbie is godlike! HE GOT 94TH AT APEX BRO!!!!

AND HE WROTE A SAMUS GUIDE!

D

Deleted member

94th out of 32 entrants lmao

yeah when i played @ Lawn Chair Lawn Chair i thought he was solid, but you have to consider he's also a pretty new player, he'll probably keep getting better and better.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Does a b-turnaround take longer than a normal forward special, for say Falco's lasers? And for on the Ground vs the Air?

Also @ DMG DMG I want to just fling my number at people

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

2e4427777ba3b7e352e80d202f6e559f.jpg

my pokemon is literally older than lunchables

edit: can we make texas stream now? i really don't want to watch xanadu

D

Deleted member

fun fact: OOT is older than me

Denti is streaming smash 4... but its just him and its smash 4 wifi sooooo

I'd suggest to stream if I was there but I'm at my own house :s

Edit: Just kidding, TLOC is doing a podcast type thingy over smash 4 www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator

Top Bottom