• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Sequel Support Thread

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
After Project M, I'm now thinking of a sequel now that there's a follow up to Brawl.
I never played Project M, but I'm sure there are people who may want a Project M sequel. Like Project M, the sequel would have content the game it'd be a mod of wouldn't have (including future DLC). Mewtwo would be already set to be unlockable in the Project M 2 instead of DLC.

Project M 2 Content Ideas:
Break The Targets
More stages (More Brawl/Melee/N64 stages and at least one new stage)
A few more characters: I suggest Wolf, Lucas, Snake, Ice Climber (One Ice Climber this time, you can be either Popo or Nana), and one newcomer Dixie Kong (I don't know why but I think she's one of the easier newcomers Project M could create)
More color alts/costumes
Adventure Mode (Melee Style)
Better balancing of characters
More upcoming DLC (perhaps K. Rool and Isaac and even Ridley?)
And everything else that made the original Project M so great

And I suggest they do the mod of just the Wii U version. I think it would be too much space for Smash Run.

So leave your comments below and hope for a mod that'll blow both SSB4 versions away.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
After Project M, I'm now thinking of a sequel now that there's a follow up to Brawl.
I never played Project M, but I'm sure there are people who may want a Project M sequel. It would predictable for it to be called "Project B" or something. Like Project M, the sequel would have content the game it'd be a mod of wouldn't have (including future DLC). Mewtwo would be already set to be unlockable in the Project M 2 instead of DLC.

Project M 2 Content Ideas:
Break The Targets
More stages (More Brawl/Melee/N64 stages and at least one new stage)
A few more characters: I suggest Wolf, Lucas, Ice Climber (One Ice Climber this time, you can be either Popo or Nana), and one newcomer Dixie Kong (I don't know why but I think she's one of the easier newcomers Project M could create)
More color alts/costumes
Adventure Mode (Melee Style)
Better balancing of characters
More upcoming DLC (perhaps K. Rool and Isaac and even Ridley?)
And everything else that made the original Project M so great

And I suggest they do the mod of just the Wii U version. I think it would be too much space for Smash Run.

So leave your comments below and hope for a mod that'll blow both SSB4 versions away.
I am slightly confused, Project M stands for Project Melee, so are you suggesting that we have Project Brawl? I doubt there is a demand for that in the slightest. Project M just release 3.5 which serves as a sequel in function. Also; Mewtwo, Wolf, and Lucas are already part of Project M, so that would not necessarily be new content either.

I suppose that perhaps I misconstrued the meaning of this support thread, could you perhaps explain it differently?

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
I am slightly confused, Project M stands for Project Melee, so are you suggesting that we have Project Brawl? I doubt there is a demand for that in the slightest. Project M just release 3.5 which serves as a sequel in function. Also; Mewtwo, Wolf, and Lucas are already part of Project M, so that would not necessarily be new content either.

I suppose that perhaps I misconstrued the meaning of this support thread, could you perhaps explain it differently?
I personally like Melee more than Brawl. And I want a Project M style mod of Super Smash Bros. For Wii U. The Project M 3.5 doesn't have the SSB4 newcomers. I don't think SSB4 has the same charm Melee has. Or could you explain differently for me please? I'll re-edit the first post of this thread.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I can't say I agree with this. Mewtwo would have to be excluded if it was Smash 4 that was hacked. Since he's paid content, it would be outright piracy if players could add him for free.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
OK, I'll start over in the Project M forum.
You'll probably get more of a discussion there too. I didn't mind too much on this thread being here since it's sort of a neutral ground along with talking about a hypothetical game.

Top Bottom