• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I demand everyone have a sepia avatar looking to the right by morning, or your it's your ass, Parker.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Holy ****.

I was still just making the thing transparent.

Damnit I can't keep up with Binary.
No one can keep up with Binary.
To be fair, looking at those timestamps, I posted the altered version of Kusanagi 7 minutes after the image was posted.

All that practice with Santa hats means my PS skills are getting quick, hah

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I've covered hylians, you know.

Just played Battle Kid to see if I could beat the Plant monster that caused Arin to ragequit, and the game just trolled me hard.

It was basically a double KO and my game was over. Not giving up tho.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I'm only gonna keep this until this fad is done, but until then,

(this is the absolute last thing I expected to be doing this Friday night, but lolok)

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
And I beat the plant monster. That vine is the real threat to that boss and what prevents you from following a timely pattern.
That vine is off synch intentionally and will cross you up if you can't adapt quick.

Player -0

Smash Hero
upload_2015-2-27_23-52-52.png

Okay likes and stu-

upload_2015-2-27_23-53-29.png

upload_2015-2-27_23-53-47.png

WTHIFW#GMOH$#IJW%TNRMRTOHMNYRGTOKEETRJNMWOTMHNJMR

@ Binary Clone Binary Clone I tried and failed, save me pls (also could I get pikachu ears on my sleepy avatar in the same color too?). Actually setting as avatar because too many files saved.

steelguttey

mei is bei
i think we're successful and can stop this fad when hylian himself changes his avi to an edited link

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Because this is the best video that demonstrates how hard that plant is.
If Arin didn't ragequit, he would've succeeded in minutes.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Ok so Hylian hasn't been on since 1:58.

Assuming that, and he starts work at 2:00 (which is highly unlikely,) We've got 8 hours so he should be back at 10:00 or later PST

Hopefully , I can finish this compilation and add dank memes and text to it before that happens.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
For those curious, this was my process for the Kusanagi avi. I'm choosing that one because it was particularly simple.

First, get image via right-click Save As, then drag into Photoshop over the version of Hylian's avi that I've been using. Lower opacity to around 50%, and rotate and resize the new image until it about lines up to where I want it to be. Return opacity to 100%. This next part is easy because the lineart is so clean. Either magic wand all the whites or go to Select -> Color Range and delete all the white surrounding him. After that, right click the thumbnail of the layer of the image, hit "select pixels" and then create a Hue/Saturation layer from the selection, which will then auto-mask to the selection. Check the "Colorize" box inside of the Hue/Saturation menu, push the hue down towards the reds until it's close to matching, then fiddle with brightness and saturation until it matches the original properly. That's the most time-consuming part because you really just have to eyeball it. It'll get faster as you get more used to doing it. Then, crop the image to hide where the new image has bits cut off because you rotated it and it doesn't quite fit right, and upload. Bang, you're done.

Someone should make an imgur album.
I mean half of the avatars are in a folder on my comp anyway. :p
I have 10 versions total.

@ Player -0 Player -0 Just gimme what you want me to use.

Top Bottom