• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Box Art (Redone)

Paradoxium

Smash Master
"Amazing"

Rather than showing noobs pm itself, I can just hand them the case, anyone who sees this would just wanna dive in

#willbedownloading

210stuna

Smash Lord
Realistic Ron reporting in...

1) Not all characters/franchises are displayed on the cover
2) With Smash 4 textures on cover that means it would at best be accurate with the Smash 3 textures that Shun/and the gang are working on ATM
2.5) In turn meaning that the PMBR would hardly choose this to represent their product. (If they would ever do such a thing)
3) The same problems Xscissor had with his back cover are the same problems you are having, because it's the same. Do you plan on fixing them?

Question: Do you plan on having different versions available to download?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Realistic Ron reporting in...

1) Not all characters/franchises are displayed on the cover
2) With Smash 4 textures on cover that means it would at best be accurate with the Smash 3 textures that Shun/and the gang are working on ATM
2.5) In turn meaning that the PMBR would hardly choose this to represent their product. (If they would ever do such a thing)
3) The same problems Xscissor had with his back cover are the same problems you are having, because it's the same. Do you plan on fixing them?

Question: Do you plan on having different versions available to download?
2.25) the cover is so inconsistent, sometimes it uses Smash 4 renders, sometimes it uses SJS`s CSPs, sometimes it uses Brawl renders, sometimes it uses official Project M renders. The artstyle is all over the place.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
^
That background is incredible but the character renders look really out of place. I wouldn't expect Smash4 on the cover of Project M.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I agree with Turtletank, the background is miraculous, the color is very nice to, but perhaps a set of Brawl portraits with a color boost would do the box best. (However, when more characters are revealed, I'd love a version with Sm4sh portraits as a majority.)

K.Louis

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2836-0421-0500
I like the Smash4/SJS portraits but they're kind of clashing. Maybe just stick with SJS for now until more Smash pics come?

Top Bottom