• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6b Homebrew Full Set - Visually Glitched Grab/Two Functional Bugs

Lucasive

Smash Rookie
In a Fox/Falco match, I had a visual glitch happen at 11:57 or so in the following video. My apologies for the poor quality, it was our first video, and we didn't realize that the streaming wasn't working properly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2uj468XK5F1QVJwQ1JtMTZDUTQ/view?usp=sharing

Two others:

1. If Lucario uses a charged aura sphere on Saffron city, and it goes over one of the moving platforms while it rises, it acts somewhere between tangible and intangible by alternating between its horizontal trajectory and keeping parallel to the platform (rising up). It settles by rising up with the platform, which I believe is not the expected behavior.

2. If Mario uses his cape at the very end few frames Lucario's Up-B recovery, Lucario is flung off screen far more dramatically than would be expected. Specifically, Lucario made a ͡ , I believe.

I don't have videos for these two, but I have replay data that I can try to post. Coincidentally, both sets of data do not get desynced, so they show the bugs.

Thanks, PMDT!

System information:
Fully updated Wii, running Homebrew with the full set 3.6β

Narpas_sword

I assume by 'visual glitch' you're meaning the little stutter when grabbed?
Those have been reported and are known thanks. its an unfortunate product of grabbing some characters and slopes sometimes.

for number 1: lucarios Charged aura sphere behaves like this on all rising platforms. it's just more noticeable on saffron due to the speed the platform moves. Unsure if anything can/will be done to change that.

number 2: it is known that marios cape causes weird momentum ussies sometimes. usually at the ends of recoveries, or at the ends of Double Jumps.
This behaviour is in line with melee.

Top Bottom